PDA

View Full Version : Shout dissappear

stryker
01-23-2009, 10:20 AM
:confused: I note that when the upgrade of the site was completed the "shout" window was eliminated, what happenned to that? I think that it was a nice communicating tool I don't know if someone can illustrate me about why was deleted , Thanks.

STRYKER. :confused:

SILVERSURFER03
01-23-2009, 10:22 AM
I would like to see it return myself

SC Cheesehead
01-23-2009, 11:18 AM
I would like to see it return myself

Agreed. Maybe if enough of us give feedback to the Administrators via PMs they'll re-instate.

One thing for sure, we'll collectively need to clean up our acts relative to foul language used in the box (I'm as guilty as anyone) if we ever hope to see it again.

TiTo35
01-23-2009, 11:36 AM
Capt Obvious strykes again! :lol: But seriously...yea the shoutbox has been down for a while now...we need to get our acts together and prove to the forced that we are civilized adults before they consider bringing it back....

Ms. Denmark
01-23-2009, 04:04 PM
I'm civilized.:)

RF Overlord
01-23-2009, 07:08 PM
Osvaldo, we are still researching a replacement for the ShoutBox. According to our server administrator, the version we we using before the board upgrade is no longer supported and had security problems.

Pops
01-24-2009, 08:15 AM
Osvaldo, we are still researching a replacement for the ShoutBox. According to our server administrator, the version we we using before the board upgrade is no longer supported and had security problems.

Does that mean someone outside the board Bob! :D

SC Cheesehead
01-24-2009, 08:18 AM

Bob,

Appreciate the update. The fact that you are looking for a replacement for the ShoutBox answers a lot of questions (as in "will it ever be coming back?")

Looking forward to future updates! :up:

hot-rauder
01-24-2009, 10:50 AM
You all need to THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

i crack myself up