PDA

View Full Version : Wow

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 09:11 AM
Look at how much this guy posts and what he posts about! My favorite is the poll about who has a statue of themselves. To make it easier look at pages 4-32 :eek:. and people said Dom wasted bandwith

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/search.php?searchid=2203984&pp=25

MM03MOK
01-27-2009, 09:26 AM
Well, we do appreciate all the value and knowledge you bring to this website.

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 10:17 AM
Well, we do appreciate all the value and knowledge you bring to this website.

Uhhhhh, we do? :dunno:

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 11:26 AM
I am confused with the post, was it a dig at me or do people like to see a ton of useless posts that make it newarly impossible to find useful info? :confused:

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 11:30 AM
I am confused with the post, was it a dig at me or do people like to see a ton of useless posts that make it newarly impossible to find useful info? :confused:

My reply certainly wasn't directed at you; rather at the subject of your original post. You nailed it!

BTW, did you know that rats can fart, but they can't vomit? ;).....:D

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 11:32 AM
My post wasnt directed at you either :beer:

hey, every smel mothballs?

Blk Mamba
01-27-2009, 11:49 AM
They are so small it is hard to find them.

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 11:49 AM
My post wasnt directed at you either :beer:

hey, every smel mothballs? <-------------:laugh:
You got it down, my friend! :lol:

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 11:53 AM
They are so small it is hard to find them.

Crap I have been waiting to pounce on the punch line! :mad2:

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 11:56 AM
Crap I have been waiting to pounce on the punch line! :mad2:
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, wasn't gonna fall for that one, ergo the reason for my reply! :D

Dr Caleb
01-27-2009, 01:14 PM
You guys slay me. Making up useless threads to complain about useless threads that you continue to post in and render more useless.

And yet 'The Makeshift Shoutbox' is up over 12 pages now.

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 01:30 PM
I have been here since July and have only 155 posts??? I dont waste others time and eye site with BS until this one. I do my own research and when i can figure something and the search feature do not show results shich it normally does, I ask. I just dont get how Dom got yelled at and others dont. Many many people have had their fill with un-fair treatment and have left, as will I.

MM03MOK
01-27-2009, 01:36 PM
I just dont get how Dom got yelled at and others dont.
How do you know this? Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not true. Dom was certainly not yelled at and others have been addressed, privately. Did I pass or fail your test?

TAKEDOWN
01-27-2009, 01:42 PM
You joined July 2008 and your already stressed out. I like Dom and he's invited in my house. I don't let others get to me, there are bigger problems out there. Some of their irrelevance entertains me. I understand they can be annoying, but everyone has personalities that we got to live with. It's not like we can... "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" but then we would ALL be headless! As long as you're not trying to hurt me, break into my house, car etc. you're okay in my books! I'm glad to know rats can fart, but can't vomit, LOL! You guys are Cr@zZzY!!!

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 02:19 PM
How do you know this? Sorry to burst your bubble, but it's not true. Dom was certainly not yelled at and others have been addressed, privately. Did I pass or fail your test?

there was a post were Dom said he was leaving because he was yelled at ( asked to slow down his posts) for posting too much, that is where I got my info. No test so i am confused? Found it http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49254

I also like Dom and think he is a funny dude!! I really have enjoyed his humor from the beggining! Ans he is trying to learn, I was lucky enough to have my dad teach me oil changes, brakes, shocks, body work ect so I very rarely have my car in the shop and I have tried in the past to post in doms threads to help him. I just think it is insane to post just to see your name as a first poster or to watch your post count rise.

Blackened300a
01-27-2009, 02:45 PM
Not sure what's in the air but, our Canadian troll is deleting all of his post's.

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 02:48 PM
He posts so his count goes up but only posts ..........................

nomad
01-27-2009, 03:38 PM
He posts so his count goes up but only posts ..........................

No. I think he is deleting all his posts.
Pretty sure you can't post a blank post.

Hope it's nothing I said.

Motorhead350
01-27-2009, 03:55 PM
I cannot roll with the punches as easily anymore, it got really annoying. I'm sure I was annoying to others as well.

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 04:00 PM
I cannot roll with the punches as easily anymore, it got really annoying. I'm sure I was annoying to others as well.

Dude you posted a lot but at least you were asking for help or telling a story/joke. We have got to get together some time you must be a riot to hang out with! :beer:

justbob
01-27-2009, 04:09 PM
You have no idea.

justbob
01-27-2009, 04:12 PM
I like taking jabs at Aren Jay, its fun and he takes it well knowing that i mean nothing by it and for the record i don't. He likes to mess with our heads so i just like to throw a little back at him.

I'm still waiting for his autograph.

Motorhead350
01-27-2009, 04:16 PM
Dude you posted a lot but at least you were asking for help or telling a story/joke. We have got to get together some time you must be a riot to hang out with! :beer:

Come on down to Kentucky, I'm pretty sure I will be there.

SC Cheesehead
01-27-2009, 04:42 PM

You have no idea.

Dom is a HOOT! Where do you start? Better idea, rather than post up a bunch of old stories, come to KY and meet him for yourself.

MM03MOK
01-27-2009, 04:44 PM
there was a post were Dom said he was leaving because he was yelled at ( asked to slow down his posts) for posting too much, that is where I got my info. No test so i am confused? Found it http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49254

I also like Dom and think he is a funny dude!! I really have enjoyed his humor from the beggining! Ans he is trying to learn, I was lucky enough to have my dad teach me oil changes, brakes, shocks, body work ect so I very rarely have my car in the shop and I have tried in the past to post in doms threads to help him. I just think it is insane to post just to see your name as a first poster or to watch your post count rise.
I don't know about your grasp of the English language, but in my book, "yelled at" and "I asked Dom, politely" do not have the same meaning. No need to make drama where there is none.

I consider myself a friend of Dom's, having met him a number of times, so your portrayal of me yelling at him is pretty funny.

Here's his follow-up thread when he came back....
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49341

Oh, and, this thread has no value whatsoever. :rolleyes: (inching up to 9,000 posts! :2thumbs: )

CBT
01-27-2009, 04:55 PM
Oh, and, this thread has no value whatsoever. :rolleyes: (inching up to 9,000 posts! :2thumbs: )

IN BEFORE THE LO....ah, nevermind. I'll never catch 9,000. (but I'm one closer now tee hee!!

Blackened300a
01-27-2009, 05:25 PM
I'm sure I was annoying to others as well.

Believe it or not Dom, but you weren't that bad. At least you had Marauder related topic's and your thread's for the most part were entertaining.
Plus I met you in person and that make's me understand you rather then you being just some faceless yo-yo blabbing on and on. :D

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 05:28 PM
I don't know about your grasp of the English language, but in my book, "yelled at" and "I asked Dom, politely" do not have the same meaning. No need to make drama where there is none.

I consider myself a friend of Dom's, having met him a number of times, so your portrayal of me yelling at him is pretty funny.

Here's his follow-up thread when he came back....
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=49341

So i thinkz me inglesh iz ok, but the follow up thread taked about Dom taking a 10-200 (smokey and the banditt was just on).

glad you are a friend to Dom, i probably would be to if I met him. Dom I wish i could make it to Kentucky but i have to work, hopefully we can meet up this summer at a show or meet, Maybe JC Whitney???

Anyway, :beer: all

bigmerc2003
01-27-2009, 05:30 PM
Believe it or not Dom, but you weren't that bad. At least you had Marauder related topic's and your thread's for the most part were entertaining.
Plus I met you in person and that make's me understand you rather then you being just some faceless yo-yo blabbing on and on. :D

Plus 1, they were marauder related, help related or funny and Dom is entertaining as hell

Motorhead350
01-27-2009, 05:30 PM

When I met you I learned a few things. One you keep your Marauder very clean, two you have good music taste and three you have a record player. You're alright in my book Paul! ;)

justbob
01-27-2009, 09:09 PM
I keep forgeting about JC WHitney! You'll see me there fowshow.

bigmerc2003
01-28-2009, 07:08 AM
We should get the Chi-Town people together at Starved Rock (Utica) this spring/summer just to meet!! Nice picture opportunities!

Haggis
01-28-2009, 08:51 AM
Uhhhh...nevermind, I forgot what this thread was about.

bigmerc2003
02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
and just PM it to Aren Jay, nothing too bad, just something tha blocks his computer from posting on this site for a while, I cant even get through a thread without some stupid post of his interupting what is actually useful! Or maybe the mods could step in and tell him to stop?

Ms. Denmark
02-15-2009, 02:38 PM
The Mods have closed it down. Thankfully.