PDA

View Full Version : How the Proposed Stimulus Package Will Work

Embassy
01-30-2009, 10:30 AM
A little sarcasm:

How the Proposed Stimulus Package Will Work

This year, taxpayers will receive an Economic Stimulus Payment. This is a very exciting new program that I will explain using the Q and A format:

Q. What is an Economic Stimulus Payment?
A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money?
A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money?
A. No, they are borrowing it from China. Your children are expected to repay the Chinese.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment?
A. The plan is that you will use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?
A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the US economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend that money at Wal-Mart, all the money will go to China.

If you spend it on gasoline it will go to Hugo Chavez, the Arabs and Al Queda.

If you purchase a computer it will go to Taiwan.

If you purchase fruit and vegetables it will go to Mexico, Honduras, and Guatemala (unless you buy organic).

If you buy a car it will go to Japan and Korea.

If you purchase prescription drugs it will go to India.

If you purchase heroin it will go to the Taliban in Afghanistan.

If you give it to a charitable cause, it will go to Nigeria.

And none of it will help the American economy.

We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

Pops
01-30-2009, 10:34 AM
Well said!!!!!!!!!!!!

SC Cheesehead
01-30-2009, 10:36 AM
Love it! :rofl:

Dr Caleb
01-30-2009, 10:42 AM
roflmao!

http://gi108.photobucket.com/groups/n6/CV7JPMARHW/mp6.jpg

2ndMDRebel
01-30-2009, 12:30 PM
Ironic how the first Halfrican-American President is so hell-bent on selling our future generations into economic slavery isn't it?

Spectragod
01-31-2009, 08:36 AM
Wooohooooo, I'm getting hookers with mine...:banana::lol:

justbob
01-31-2009, 08:47 AM
Wow, thanks! That is a real eye opener!

MeadeRaudeR
01-31-2009, 08:56 AM
A little sarcasm:

We need to keep that money here in America. You can keep the money in America by spending it at yard sales, going to a baseball game, or spend it on prostitutes, beer (domestic ONLY), or tattoos, since those are the only businesses still in the US.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

yep, looks like miller lite and hookers- yard sales tough to find this time of year, as are baseball games, and I do NOT like needles.

TAKEDOWN
01-31-2009, 02:21 PM
I'm in for the tattoos!

BAD MERC
01-31-2009, 02:24 PM
The stimulus package will create jobs for illegals and those willing to be a slave for $5/hr. If you think this is the answer - then you're wrong too. I believe the if you give every taxpayer one million dollars that they have to spend - that will stumulate the economy and be cheaper in the long run.

hot-rauder
01-31-2009, 08:51 PM
MIller and Coors are the only american beers left....

Im buying rims from an american citizen, let him.her choose what they need the money for.... say mortgage payment?

Jolly Roger
01-31-2009, 08:56 PM
With mine,
i'll attend all yard sales looking for MM hats, key fobs, car coffee mugs and lighters.;)

stryker
02-02-2009, 09:22 PM
A little sarcasm:

How the Proposed Stimulus Package Will Work? Giving to me $30.000.00 Dollars in new bills of one dollar to buy a heavily modded Marauder in the "Marauders For Sale Forum".

If you buy a car it will go to Japan and Korea. Unless you buy a Marauder to a member of this site.

<!-- / message --><!-- sig --> And most and more effective, Buy a Mercury Marauder to a member who are selling for some reason !!He he he heeee!!

As you can see is not so hard how to make the stimulus Package make it work. :cool:

stryker
02-03-2009, 12:39 PM
And most and more effective, Buy a Mercury Marauder to a member who are selling for some reason !!He he he heeee!!

As you can see is not so hard how to make the stimulus Package make it work. :cool::D ! Hey,hey! Put the stimulus Package to work, Give me $30.000.00 Dollars to buy a Mercury Marauder on the "Marauders for sale" forum I will do a trip to USA and see in person the Marauders and do a test ride and later buy it and bring it to Puerto Rico !He he he he heeee!

:burnout:

rayjay
02-03-2009, 12:46 PM
Stimulus Package = BOHICA :censor:

SC Cheesehead
02-03-2009, 12:53 PM
MIller and Coors are the only american beers left....

Im buying rims from an american citizen, let him.her choose what they need the money for.... say mortgage payment?

Unfortuantely, not...:shake:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_owns_miller_brewing_compan y
Miller Brewing Company, although based in Milwaukee, WI, is owned by
SABMiller (South African Breweries) which was created in 2002 when
it was purchased from the Altria Group.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_owns_coors_brewing_company
Molson Coors, a Canadian company

It looks like the only real "American" brewer left is Pabst, and they're actually a holding company of sorts.
http://www.answers.com/topic/pabst-brewing-company
The Pabst Brewing Company is a 19th-century brewer retooled for the 21st century. Pabst, founded in Milwaukee in 1844, today is something of a "virtual" brewer. The company actually owns no breweries, but, instead, it pays other brewers, such as G. Heileman Brewing and Stroh Brewery, to actually manufacture the beers, while Pabst retains the ownership and marketing of its brands (including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Blatz, Pearl, Lone Star, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, Schlitz, and Colt 45). Headquartered in Woodridge, Illinois, Pabst Brewing is owned by the private group, Kalmanovitz Charitable Trust.

stryker
02-03-2009, 01:00 PM
[quote=SC Cheesehead;713068]Unfortuantely, not...:shake: quote] :cool: For the contrary SCCHEESEHEAD mang Furtunally yes , give me $30.000.00 and I will buy a Marauder.:banana2:

Dr Caleb
02-03-2009, 01:22 PM
Unfortuantely, not...:shake:

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_owns_miller_brewing_compan y
Miller Brewing Company, although based in Milwaukee, WI, is owned by
SABMiller (South African Breweries) which was created in 2002 when
it was purchased from the Altria Group.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Who_owns_coors_brewing_company
Molson Coors, a Canadian company

Actually, SABMiller and Molson-Coors are the same company.

http://www.molsoncoors.com/newsroom/press-releases/19-2008/493-sabmiller-plc-and-molson-coors-announce-launch-of-millercoors

It was a sad day in Canada when 200 year old Molsons' finally died.

SC Cheesehead
02-03-2009, 01:26 PM
[quote=SC Cheesehead;713068]Unfortuantely, not...:shake: quote] :cool: For the contrary SCCHEESEHEAD mang Furtunally yes , give me $30.000.00 and I will buy a Marauder.:banana2:

Actually, my reply was relating to American-owned breweries, of which, unfortunatley, there are few remaining.

SC Cheesehead
02-03-2009, 01:27 PM
Actually, SABMiller and Molson-Coors are the same company.

http://www.molsoncoors.com/newsroom/press-releases/19-2008/493-sabmiller-plc-and-molson-coors-announce-launch-of-millercoors

It was a sad day in Canada when 200 year old Molsons' finally died.

I did not know this!:eek:

Time to start chasing the micro-brews I guess.

CBT
02-03-2009, 03:10 PM
It looks like the only real "American" brewer left is Pabst, and they're actually a holding company of sorts.
http://www.answers.com/topic/pabst-brewing-company
The Pabst Brewing Company is a 19th-century brewer retooled for the 21st century. Pabst, founded in Milwaukee in 1844, today is something of a "virtual" brewer. The company actually owns no breweries, but, instead, it pays other brewers, such as G. Heileman Brewing and Stroh Brewery, to actually manufacture the beers, while Pabst retains the ownership and marketing of its brands (including Pabst Blue Ribbon, Blatz, Pearl, Lone Star, Old Milwaukee, Old Style, Schlitz, and Colt 45). Headquartered in Woodridge, Illinois, Pabst Brewing is owned by the private group, Kalmanovitz Charitable Trust.

HA!! To all the people who make fun of me for drinking PBR and Schlitz, suuuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiit! And go Bears.

rayjay
02-03-2009, 03:20 PM
HA!! To all the people who make fun of me for drinking PBR and Schlitz, suuuuuuuuuck iiiiiiiiiiiit! And go Bears.

Wow, haven't seen a can of Shlitz in years, or Strohs either.

SC Cheesehead
02-03-2009, 03:22 PM
Wow, haven't seen a can of Shlitz in years, or Strohs either.

I hear ya, Ray!

If I had a buck for every can of Schlitz I sucked down over the years......:coolman:

rayjay
02-03-2009, 03:31 PM
I hear ya, Ray!

If I had a buck for every can of Schlitz I sucked down over the years......:coolman:

Yep, drank my share too. A local bar, and I use that word loosely, had Shiltz Dark on tap. Back in the days between marriages that gave me many a hangover :D Place is called the Coonrod in Pratts Hollow, NY and there is no other bar like it, believe me...

ctrlraven
02-03-2009, 03:34 PM
Yay can't wait for $10-20 more a paycheck!!!!

Bluerauder
02-03-2009, 03:37 PM
My beverages of choice are made in Kentucky or Tennessee. :D I am also supporting the Cranberry bogs in NJ.

rayjay
02-03-2009, 03:52 PM
I may support the family owned and operated F.X. Matt Brewery of Utica, NY tonight. Perveyors of fine Adirondak beer and ales. Oh ya, Utica Club too :help:

stryker
02-03-2009, 04:40 PM
[quote=stryker;713075]

Actually, my reply was relating to American-owned breweries, of which, unfortunatley, there are few remaining.:eek: !NOOOOOOOOOOO!