CentralMaRobit
02-02-2009, 04:19 PM
http://www.crashbonsai.com/index.html

ImpalaSlayer
02-02-2009, 04:24 PM
neat. but kinda retarted

Blackened300a
02-02-2009, 04:28 PM
I used to do that with my micro machine's and a light bulb.

CentralMaRobit
02-02-2009, 04:37 PM
Did you check what he sells them for? Yikes.

TiTo35
02-02-2009, 05:38 PM
Umm....wtf....kinda pointless to me...

Serge
02-02-2009, 06:09 PM
I made a police shootout diorama ones with a shot up Crown Vic and a smashed up Chevy Blazer. Dead body on the ground and all. Sold it on Ebay for a triple digit fee. Too bad cause I kinda miss it. Looked pretty cool and no one else had one.

Motorhead350
02-03-2009, 09:33 AM
It's $75 for a $15 car that someone took a hammer to? :shake:

hot-rauder
02-03-2009, 09:54 AM
Gald to see you posting CentralMARobit.....

It brings back the threads Aren Jay made. And its nice because you are not getting the "trolls" in here. Funny, huh? They pick and choose no matter what the content is I guess.

I find the models very interesting. But way too expensive.

offroadkarter
02-03-2009, 05:52 PM
Gald to see you posting CentralMARobit.....

It brings back the threads Aren Jay made. And its nice because you are not getting the "trolls" in here. Funny, huh? They pick and choose no matter what the content is I guess.

Not to get into a technicalities war, but a troll is a person who joins a forum about something that they dont like, have, or take part in. Basically just to BS and post stupid crap.

Anyways, the cars look cool but the prices, cmon... :rolleyes:

hot-rauder
02-03-2009, 06:14 PM
Not to get into a technicalities war, but a troll is a person who joins a forum about something that they dont like, have, or take part in. Basically just to BS and post stupid crap.

Anyways, the cars look cool but the prices, cmon... :rolleyes:

Dont want to start a war then SHUT UP. Members were being trolls by following AJ and insulted and were going so far off topic that his thread got locked.

BAD MERC
02-03-2009, 06:39 PM
KINDA pointless? KINDA retarded? KINDA stupid? That's like saying something hit with a tidal wave is kinda moist.

GetMeMyStogie
02-03-2009, 07:07 PM
It's $75 for a $15 car that someone took a hammer to? :shake:

If you took a hammer to a model car, it sure as hell wouldn't look like any of those models. A hammer might crack a plastic 'hood', but it's not gonna look like a car that smashed into a pole.

It looks like the guy spends a lot of time detailing the 'damage' to each one, painting on scratches and burns and stuff. Some look better than others, though, and some of the effects aren't that great.

They need to look more wrecked.

PantherP71
02-03-2009, 07:12 PM
KINDA pointless? KINDA retarded? KINDA stupid? That's like saying something hit with a tidal wave is kinda moist.
I second that.

Blackened300a
02-03-2009, 07:50 PM

Wrong. We tolerated AJ for almost 6 month's before most of us got tired of his stupid thread's and we gave him the attention he desired. If someone else starts the same nonsense for a extended period of time then expect the same result's.

fastblackmerc
02-03-2009, 08:14 PM
wrong. We tolerated aj for almost 6 month's before most of us got tired of his stupid thread's and we gave him the attention he desired. If someone else starts the same nonsense for a extended period of time then expect the same result's.

amen!!

hot-rauder
02-04-2009, 06:55 AM
Wrong. We tolerated AJ for almost 6 month's before most of us got tired of his stupid thread's and we gave him the attention he desired. If someone else starts the same nonsense for a extended period of time then expect the same result's.

He never asked for negativity, and he made it claer when he joined he was going to post a lot. He asked twice on different occasions if it was ok that he posted so much. Both times he was told to post away and welcomed.