PDA

View Full Version : Stop the bleeding!

CBT
02-09-2009, 05:21 PM
Yesterday was beautiful out, warm enough to drop the old power steering pump. Today I wasn't feeling it as far as putting the new one on, but tomorrow, it will go on. The winter beater has become garage ho, time to change it up a little, let the Marauder rest. Hmm...I see a missed a few spots with the primer. I fail.

ImpalaSlayer
02-09-2009, 07:59 PM
sweet! what year is it?

CBT
02-10-2009, 09:33 AM
1977. Basically stole it for 2 grand from a drunk guy.

Marauderjack
02-10-2009, 03:58 PM
1977. Basically stole it for 2 grand from a drunk guy.

Why you "BOOGER"....takin' advantage of a drunk guy!!!:shake:

CAN YA FIND ME A 1970 Roadster...huh...huh??:confuse d:

sd8683
02-10-2009, 04:16 PM
You didn't buy it off this guy did you:rofl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6X2WXgvzWAM

CBT
02-10-2009, 04:19 PM
Yeah, one of the sneakier operations I've pulled. I overheard a guy at work talking about selling it for 4,200 but to someone he knew he might come down to 3,800. I knew he got ripped every night at the same bar. I put 2 grand in fiftys and twentys in an envelope and went to the bar about 10 or 11 pm. He was tipsy but sober enough to say "no thanks". Then around 1 I said I had to go and he asked to see the envelope again, then said "it sure looks like more than 2 grand", said "no" AGAIN, then as I finished my beer he said "sold", wrote a bill of sale on a bar coaster, and I was in his driveway early the next morning with a flatbed. He didn't look to thrilled but he had the title ready. When we got it to my driveway the towtruck driver asked what I paid for it so I told him, then he offered to double my money and just leave it on the truck. I passed. The car had sat for 4 years because of back to back DUI's, he couldn't insure it. We still keep in touch, he sells real estate now, offers to buy it back occasionally.

Why you "BOOGER"....takin' advantage of a drunk guy!!!:shake:

CAN YA FIND ME A 1970 Roadster...huh...huh??:confuse d: