PDA

View Full Version : Show me your PIT's!!

CBT
02-17-2009, 08:32 AM
5 bucks says this guy got a beatdown of epic proportions!

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/02/16/tx.car.chase.ktrk

TAKEDOWN
02-17-2009, 08:49 AM
... And then some!

TiTo35
02-17-2009, 09:16 AM
I love when a chase ends...thats when I am on the edge of my seat to see who and what they do to the poor soul that was running away.

oldekid
02-17-2009, 09:30 AM
I love when a chase ends...thats when I am on the edge of my seat to see who and what they do to the poor soul that was running away.I just wonder if the cop that got flipped, gets visitation rights with the suspect? :rolleyes:

Joe Walsh
02-17-2009, 09:39 AM
If you endanger a whole lot of people's lives like that...especially the LEO whose patrol car flipped...

Then you deserve a good, hard "Wood Shampoo".

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 09:50 AM
Are you friggin' kidding me???? Can you imagine the charges that guy will face? Only in a perfect world would that butt-dumpling have a judgement against him until he pays for all the damage. But no - even though we all watched it happen - he will be a "suspect" until proven guilty.

Spectragod
02-17-2009, 10:45 AM
I's sure he was just misunderstood, had a bad childhood, was abused by his parents, was a victim of the system, blah, blah, blah blah, blah............

Blackmobile
02-17-2009, 10:52 AM
I wonder what would be worse, What the LEO's would do to him, or if they just let everyone in the traffic jam get a swing at him as they go by?

Bigdogjim
02-17-2009, 11:27 AM
What was that guy thinking???? Ram a cruiser from behind???

merc
02-17-2009, 11:43 AM
What was that guy thinking???? Ram a cruiser from behind???

I bet he will get his cruiser rammed more then once before the end of his sentence.

Dr Caleb
02-17-2009, 01:44 PM
This actually made the news up here.

I have to wonder if these clowns think they can get away? Seriously. After that stunt you will be followed by choppers until you give up, run out of fuel or do the world a favour and do a Jack Kevorkian.

Hacklemerc
02-17-2009, 02:37 PM
He'll probably sue the LEO for violation of his civil rights and impeding his flow into traffic. The public will rally behind him and defend his actions due to his rough treatment at the end of the video. The City government will fire the LEO that initiated the chase and suspend all the rest without pay for 5 days for partaking in the chase. The City will probably pay this cat millinons of dollars and publicly apologize to him for the misconduct of the LEO's involved. THen he will go back to being a turd, he'll just be a rich turd.

Man I'm bitter.

CBT
02-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I bet he will get his cruiser rammed more then once before the end of his sentence.
Siiiiiiiiick!!!

Joe Walsh
02-17-2009, 03:28 PM
He'll probably sue the LEO for violation of his civil rights and impeding his flow into traffic. The public will rally behind him and defend his actions due to his rough treatment at the end of the video. The City government will fire the LEO that initiated the chase and suspend all the rest without pay for 5 days for partaking in the chase. The City will probably pay this cat millions of dollars and publicly apologize to him for the misconduct of the LEO's involved. THen he will go back to being a turd, he'll just be a rich turd.

Man I'm bitter.

You're not bitter.....you are a realist!

AND you are dead on with your prediction!

:mad2:

This is why I hope for the 'perp' to die in a fiery crash whenever I see one of these hi-speed chase videos....I am a sick puppy.

bigmerc2003
02-17-2009, 03:42 PM
At least the camera backed out so they could beat the **** out of him before the cuffs went on! I think i saw a small struggle, beat the **** out of him some more!

offroadkarter
02-17-2009, 03:43 PM
http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=1691277#Post1691277

Incase anyone wants more inside info to this incident

CBT
02-17-2009, 03:48 PM
Just my two cents but when you intentionally ram a vehicle occupied by people who don't deserve it: Death sentence. When you intentionally ram a vehicle occupied by those sworn to protect and to serve: slooooow death sentence. (off camera, natch.)

TAKEDOWN
02-17-2009, 07:37 PM
He'll probably sue the LEO for violation of his civil rights and impeding his flow into traffic. The public will rally behind him and defend his actions due to his rough treatment at the end of the video. The City government will fire the LEO that initiated the chase and suspend all the rest without pay for 5 days for partaking in the chase. The City will probably pay this cat millinons of dollars and publicly apologize to him for the misconduct of the LEO's involved. THen he will go back to being a turd, he'll just be a rich turd.

Man I'm bitter.

Wow... LOL, sounds like a familiar place I know of!

Hacklemerc
02-17-2009, 09:06 PM
Wow... LOL, sounds like a familiar place I know of!

Damn the man joe

ChiTownMaraud3r
02-17-2009, 10:13 PM
Nice Pits :D

mrjones
02-18-2009, 03:32 PM
That happened right here in my hood. The chase ended right near FM2351 on I45. My wife was trying to get on the freeway there and ended up rerouting to miss the traffic. I crossed over the freeway going to eat 2 exits south of there, and the traffic was STOPPED.

I think every car chase should end in a beating. When they purposely take out a police car it should end in a bullet. Scratch that - MANY bullets.

Hacklemerc
02-18-2009, 04:33 PM
I was involved in a chase one night where the driver led us on a pretty good romp down into the ghetto and ditched her car and took off on foot. Thats when the biggest meanest K9 I have ever seen in police work chased her down and latched onto her leg. Now that was a good ending. We went over a set of train tracks at 80+ mph. I was keying up my radio at that exact moment and yelled out "holy $h1t!!" over the area wide emergency radio network. Awesome stuff.

I had no clue a Ford ZX2 could roll out like that.

CBT
02-18-2009, 04:47 PM
[quote=Hacklemerc;720665]Thats when the biggest meanest K9 I have ever seen in police work chased her down and latched onto her leg.
quote]

You let a girl out run ya?!?!:D

TiTo35
02-18-2009, 05:28 PM
^^^Thinkin the same thing :hmmm: Hack...any car will run when you have the law behind you...:lol:

Hacklemerc
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
[quote=CBT;720670
You let a girl out run ya?!?!:D[/quote]

I knew that was coming. I stopped her for DUI and she bolted on me nearly squishing me in the process. We went into a neighboring city (East St. Louis) and I am not familiar with that part of the hood. The East St. louis PD took over primary chase car. Before she wrecked out the K9 officer warned us to stay in the car because he was going to release the dog.

I chose to let her out run me because I'm afraid of mean a$$ dogs. I wasn't that far behind her.. yeah thats right... :rolleyes:

CBT
02-19-2009, 09:51 AM
Lol, holy crap. Hey anyone remember the episode of Cops where they let the K-Niner loose on a big ol' biker looking guy and he turned and stuck up his forearm when the dog jumped, then he lifted his arm and the dog had it's back legs on the guys thigh, front legs just waving in the breeze, jaws clamped into his leather jacket and he says to the officer "Get your dog offa me." and he keeps walking away? Everyone froze, probably thinking the same thing I was thinking "NO EFFING WAY". Then about 3 seconds later, they tackled him of course. That dog was tryin like hell to shake his arm from it's socket bone but it just wasn't working, lol. Felt bad for the doggie.