PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know Superford03?

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 01:42 PM
Trying to get in touch - began a purchase in October, sent money. That about covers it. Sent multiple PM's. Nothing.

Zack
02-17-2009, 01:47 PM
Anything he ever sold here went real smooth.
Sorry to hear, prolly just a misunderstanding!

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 01:56 PM
I know he went out of town and PM'ed me about forgetting. That was the last time I heard from him.

freakstatus
02-17-2009, 01:59 PM
I've done two Paypal purchases here and both went well, but it always feels a little sketchy until you know the products been shipped.

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 02:06 PM
I've done two Paypal purchases here and both went well, but it always feels a little sketchy until you know the products been shipped.

It's been 5 months.

Zack
02-17-2009, 02:13 PM
And to think its over spray paint :bigcry:
Im sure he forgot.

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 02:38 PM
And to think its over spray paint :bigcry:
Im sure he forgot.

Yep - it was just paint that I paid for. How easy to forget. Its the same on Ebay too - 'just send it eventually, if you remember'. You're not trying to excuse it because it was a small purchase are you? I opened the thread with the idea that maybe he sold and left the site- or changed his user ID.

Zack
02-17-2009, 02:41 PM
Yep - it was just paint that I paid for. How easy to forget. Its the same on Ebay too - 'just send it eventually, if you remember'. You're not trying to excuse it because it was a small purchase are you? I opened the thread with the idea that maybe he sold and left the site- or changed his user ID.

Uh, no.
If you paid, you deserve the product.
If you paid with paypal, just open a dispute. it grabs one's attention really quick.

Try here: superford3@hotmail.com

BAD MERC
02-17-2009, 02:45 PM
Uh, no.
If you paid, you deserve the product.
If you paid with paypal, just open a dispute. it grabs one's attention really quick.

Try here: superford3@hotmail.com
Cool - thanks. It was a check. he actually PM'ed me and told me he forgot (January) and said he'd take care of it. I PM'ed him three times since then. I didn't wanna be a dick about it - I only need a little light flint paint and Ford wants an arm and leg for it.

Blown3.8
02-17-2009, 03:27 PM
I got some drag tires from him no problem. Hope all goes well for you.