PDA

View Full Version : constable WAS there!

the fat bastid
09-27-2003, 11:59 AM
well...sorta..
we saw this while sitting in the entrance lanes on friday (in ennis).

http://marauder.sof.ws/dscf0044.jpg

Marauderman
09-27-2003, 03:02 PM
Notice the little white can looking item in the upper left rear window--it's their Radar-- from the rear--so they can now get you both ways ---so if you should be comming up fast behind one and they should happen to notice and flick that switch to the rear..well,,you've been had....a S.C. Tropper showed me how it works while getting gas with him one day--pretty neat....so if you see one --assume he as a rear radar--most do now adays anyway... for what it's worth..Tom

Petrograde
09-28-2003, 08:45 AM
I see these guys all over town, I'll give our local cops this: most of them run with their radar turned on. :)

Constable
09-28-2003, 09:45 AM
Ahhhh..... wish I could've actually been there. I use the same radar unit, though... the Stalker 2. It's great... I can get people from almost any direction.

metroplex
09-28-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by marauderman
Notice the little white can looking item in the upper left rear window--it's their Radar-- from the rear--so they can now get you both ways ---so if you should be comming up fast behind one and they should happen to notice and flick that switch to the rear..well,,you've been had....a S.C. Tropper showed me how it works while getting gas with him one day--pretty neat....so if you see one --assume he as a rear radar--most do now adays anyway... for what it's worth..Tom

They can also pace you, most cops in Michigan won't run w/ their radar on - they pace you or use laser :(

The construction signs in Michigan are equipped with radar though (either that or they stash the "your speed is" mobile detectors everywhere just to get ppl to slow down).