PDA

View Full Version : Check out the Marauder jacket on this pimp!

CBT
02-25-2009, 03:46 PM
I was looking at CD's earlier of pictures I'd never got around to labeling, ran across these. About 2 years ago I drove up and spent time with Amy, met her folks, did some sight seeing at Soldier Field, down town, Brookfield Zoo, visited my fam, ate a lot of good food, etc. etc., and me and Amy did a lot of something in between all that that rhymes with truckin. We were going to meet some friends for Aurelios pizza and had time to kill so we visited this guys grave site:

sd8683
02-25-2009, 03:59 PM
Haha Casey..... Man you crack me up!
I'm actually surprised that capone has such a modest grave site.

CBT
02-25-2009, 04:04 PM
Haha Casey..... Man you crack me up!
I'm actually surprised that capone has such a modest grave site.

There is a much bigger monument set back a couple feet with CAPONE on it. The little headstones mark which one is him, his mom, and brothers if I remember correctly.

TAKEDOWN
02-25-2009, 04:09 PM
Hmmmm looks like you got a lotta Chicago connections!

SC Cheesehead
02-25-2009, 04:11 PM

Yeah, you know.....;) "FAMILY"

TAKEDOWN
02-25-2009, 04:16 PM
Yeah, you know.....;) "FAMILY"

Yeah a friend of a friend, I gotcha! ;)

CBT
02-25-2009, 04:25 PM

I know a guy who knows a guy, lol. Man I got family and friends all over that joint. Tinley Park, Orland Park, Homewood, New Lennox, Lombard (lived there for 9 years), Wheaton, Bolingbrook, Brookfield. I'm forgetting one or two, and those don't count family who actually live in Chicago. I could throw a rock from my dad's front door and hit an airplane at Midway. Got a cousin who lives on the same block as disgraced Governor Rod Blagojevich. I'll be up there come the end of April for a big ol' Italian wedding. This time, sadly, I will be flying. Actually flying, not flying flying in the Marauder. :(

justbob
02-25-2009, 04:54 PM
Casey, i'm in Wheaton, sounds like we need to schedule a sit down.:cool:

also let me know if you need a ride.

CBT
02-25-2009, 05:00 PM
Casey, i'm in Wheaton, sounds like we need to schedule a sit down.:cool:

also let me know if you need a ride.

Word up, I promised not to sneak in and out of town anymore after knine read me the riot act, lol. So there is a better than good chance we will all see each other in Kentucky, then again in Chicago about a month later.:beer:

merc
02-25-2009, 05:18 PM
When did they release you from the correctional institute?, oops I mean the Navy.:lol:

knine
02-25-2009, 05:31 PM
Another pic, my collection grows muhwah hahahahaha

CBT
02-25-2009, 06:09 PM
Another pic, my collection grows muhwah hahahahaha

Gaaaaah! :help: That's okay, I'll have my cameras in Louisville. I can only imagine what will get posted on here, lol.

CBT
02-25-2009, 06:12 PM
When did they release you from the correctional institute?, oops I mean the Navy.:lol:

August 31st was my last official day. 20 years, 1 month, done :beer:

Bluerauder
02-25-2009, 06:40 PM
You are aware that Syphillis can live in the ground for up to 100 years. ;) Hope you wiped your shoes real good.

Think I would have passed on the cemetary and spent a little more time truckin'. :D But then you wouldn't have had these pics to post .... :o

CBT
02-25-2009, 06:56 PM
You are aware that Syphillis can live in the ground for up to 100 years. ;) Hope you wiped your shoes real good.

ZOIKS! Well good thing I don't truck with my shoes!!

Think I would have passed on the cemetary and spent a little more time truckin'. :D But then you wouldn't have had these pics to post .... :o

Lol, ooooohhhhhh so much I could say but I will keep it clean!!!

Richy04
03-01-2009, 08:51 AM
Al Capone was originally from Brooklyn NY and moved there.. He still has some relatives living here.

rayjay
03-01-2009, 08:58 AM
Out of curisoity is that a church owned cemetary?