PDA

View Full Version : Attention Rock N' Roll fans

Motorhead350
03-02-2009, 05:07 PM
True Rock N' Roll BTW, not Rock labeled as Rock n' Roll.

I got the sad word that Chuck Berry doesn't have much time left in this world. If you wanna see him do it NOW! He is still playing in St. Louis often and I am really pushing to get a gig with him before it's too late.

Go see the man that changed the world of music before it's too late!

That's all, bye bye.

hot-rauder
03-02-2009, 07:08 PM
Dom did you knw Louie Belleson died last week? he was a big band drummer and the first drummer to experiment with double bass drums... It was very upsetting to me, since I am a drummer.

Didnt know if that was your thing.

RF Overlord
03-02-2009, 07:26 PM
I got the sad word that Chuck Berry doesn't have much time left in this world.So go out and honour him by "ridin' around in your automobile"!!!

J D
03-02-2009, 09:54 PM
I got the sad word that Chuck Berry doesn't have much time left in this world.

Aww man, don't jinx it! I love his work and I wish I could see him but NY is a long ways away. There's always my cassette player though.

TAKEDOWN
03-02-2009, 09:55 PM
Chuck Berry is the MaN!

Motorhead350
03-03-2009, 12:01 PM
Dom did you knw Louie Belleson died last week? he was a big band drummer and the first drummer to experiment with double bass drums... It was very upsetting to me, since I am a drummer.

Didnt know if that was your thing.

I never really paid much attnetion to drummers other than Tre Cool and Sandy Nelson. My drummer might know about the guy and I will for sure look into him!