PDA

View Full Version : Back From Vacation

dwasson
09-29-2003, 10:02 AM
I'm still answering emails from a week away from work. I'll write a full report later but I just had to tell you guys who haven't been out of town with your MMs what you are missing. Saturday night I averaged 92 mph from NE Atlanta suburbs to just north of Knoxville. Driving a fast car fast may be the most fun you can have with your pants on.

This week I'll tell you about the Tail of the Dragon and four wheel drifting UPHILL at 50 MPH. Talk to y'all later.

Hack Goby
09-29-2003, 11:02 AM
Welcome back Dan,Hope you had a good time.We had our first get together at Duggan`s,We had 4 Black,1red Marauders,Myself in the Vic plus Larry came later in the `63 but the place was packed so he could not get in.Upstairs was cool but the only way up are the stairs so I hope thats not a problem for you.I will be there Thursday hopefully with the rest of the gang will be there too.

bigslim
09-29-2003, 09:44 PM
Hey Dan. Glad you are back. Our MM/CV family is getting bigger. I hope you will make it Thursday at Duggans. As Hack said we had two new guys there. One with a red MM. See you Thursday.

Bigdogjim
09-29-2003, 09:49 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by dwasson
[B]I'm still answering emails from a week away from work. I'll write a full report later but I just had to tell you guys who haven't been out of town with your MMs what you are missing. Saturday night I averaged 92 mph from NE Atlanta suburbs to just north of Knoxville. Driving a fast car fast may be the most fun you can have with your pants on.

No run from Phila. to Texas with as many as 5-20 marauders and tell me about fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad you had a good time!