PDA

View Full Version : OMG, The "Cuse" is in the House!

rayjay
03-12-2009, 10:32 PM
What a game! Syracuse 127, UConn 117, in six, count em, 6 OTs. A 1st ever in Big East history. SU never led in OT until the 6th, when they pulled away playing 3 starters, a reserve and a WALK ON player.
Glad I watched the game. I usually don't because they lose when I do. My daughter is an Alum and played field hockey there. GO CUSE!

MeadeRaudeR
03-13-2009, 04:10 AM
Truly amazing game, glad I watched it, but now I am oh so tired........

rayjay
03-14-2009, 08:27 PM
Well they finally ran out of gas tonight. Looked sloppy, but Louisville is a great team and should get a #1 seeding. I'm thinking a 3 seed for the Orange somewhere. Great tournament for sure. GO ORANGE!

MeadeRaudeR
03-14-2009, 09:02 PM
Yup, they ran out of gas tonite to a very good L'ville team, the cuse could win a few games in the tourney tho-that being said, BOILERUP!!!!

rayjay
03-15-2009, 07:29 AM
Fox sports radio has the Orange as a 4 seed somewhere. :confused: I think higher. Funny, this is the only time of the season I actually watch basketball.

sweetair
03-15-2009, 11:52 AM
I watched the whole game as well. It was awesome. The win over WVU in OT wasn't bad either. SU doesn't match up well with Louisville when they are rested, much less when they are exhausted. They had a great run in the Big East tourney and hopefully with make a great run in the NCAA's.

Go CUSE!

mrjones
03-15-2009, 09:45 PM
It's on RayJay!!! SFA - My alma mater - will meet Syracuse Friday night.

AXE'M JACKS!!!!!!

rayjay
03-15-2009, 10:20 PM
It's on RayJay!!! SFA - My alma mater - will meet Syracuse Friday night.

AXE'M JACKS!!!!!!

I'll be watchin. Can you believe that three of the four #1 seeds are from the Big East, :eek: I thought SU might get a #2 after that happened, but I'll take a #3, top 12 in the country from a young team isn't bad. :coolman:

sweetair
03-16-2009, 02:33 PM
This is going to be a great region for the Cuse to make some noise in.

mrjones
03-20-2009, 09:53 AM
This ain't looking good so far! It is historic for SFA - first time into the tournament. How do you like our 5'3" guard? He's the shortest player in DIV I.

rayjay
03-20-2009, 06:51 PM
This ain't looking good so far! It is historic for SFA - first time into the tournament. How do you like our 5'3" guard? He's the shortest player in DIV I.

He played pretty darn well inside the trees. I thought the Cuse could have played better then they did. They best wake up before Sunday.

rayjay
03-27-2009, 03:22 PM
Tonight's the "Sweet 16" game baby! Oklahoma is going to be tough, we'll see what happens. Some are predicting a all Big East Final Four. Has one conference ever done that before?

My eldest daughter loved her SU Marathon Men t-shirt I sent her. (CT game, 6 OTs) She practices at Yale-Newhaven Medical Center and is catching a lot of flack for it. :D GO CUSE!

Blk Mamba
03-27-2009, 03:27 PM
...good luck tonight rayjay, being a native NY'er I try to keep watch.

rayjay
03-28-2009, 01:03 AM
The Cuse didn't bring their "A" game tonight. :( Oh well, the old saying there is always next applies well as no starters or primary benchers are seniors. So everyone who doesn't go pro will be back next year. :D