PDA

View Full Version : I've been banned.. LOL

Richy04
03-13-2009, 01:35 PM
I think I went there 2 times in the past year..LOL Jokes on them!

Richy04
03-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Thanks Zack, you got me in trouble!!

CKMustangCobra
03-13-2009, 01:36 PM
http://i447.photobucket.com/albums/qq195/CKMustangCobra/MFcombanned.jpg

CKMustangCobra
03-13-2009, 01:37 PM
Same with me. I posted a screenshot.

Richy04
03-13-2009, 01:46 PM
A bunch of sissy Mary girls anyway, One guy wanted to show me his "member" and then race me, I guess there isn't much to do in Tennessee. Didn't they film Deliverance there?

Anyway, they showed their true colors by banning, they don't want to hear any side but their own. The other guy was telling me how they do things in Texas, well I remember what I heard about Texas..

Richy04
03-13-2009, 01:48 PM
LOL,

Now thats funny..

DTRMiguel
03-13-2009, 01:51 PM
All i said was WAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA and the skeezer banned me :lol:

ImpalaSlayer
03-13-2009, 01:56 PM
wow i missed soemthing.

DOOM
03-13-2009, 02:05 PM
You and me both slayer. :confused:

O's Fan Rich
03-13-2009, 02:08 PM
C'mon you guy's you came off like a bunch of Beavis' in a very touchy forum.
You could have done better.....

1 Bad Merc
03-13-2009, 02:11 PM
Well....it's obvious they dont have a sense of humor over their:)

Their's always two sides to every story and usually the truth falls somewhere in the middle.

DTRMiguel
03-13-2009, 02:38 PM

All i said was WAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA to CK, and Richy whats the wrong in that?:confused:

gmtech
03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
I guess there isn't much to do in Tennessee. Didn't they film Deliverance there?

Dont bring TN in this & stereotype us all. No sissy Mary girls around here:bs:

O's Fan Rich
03-13-2009, 02:42 PM
All i said was WAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAA to CK, and Richy whats the wrong in that?:confused:

Poor timing in a thread that was pissy to begin with, Mike.

You guy's could have stuck up for him in a way that the Owners there would have allowed.... you'd still have caught some ak-ak rounds but your points would have been better founded.....
It's all in the timing!

fastblackmerc
03-13-2009, 02:44 PM
A bunch of sissy Mary girls anyway, One guy wanted to show me his "member" and then race me, I guess there isn't much to do in Tennessee. Didn't they film Deliverance there?

Anyway, they showed their true colors by banning, they don't want to hear any side but their own. The other guy was telling me how they do things in Texas, well I remember what I heard about Texas..

Deliverance was mainly filmed in Georgia.

"Deliverance was shot in the Tallulah Gorge south of Clayton, Georgia and on the Chattanooga River, dividing the states of Georgia and South Carolina. Additional scenes were shot as well in Salem, South Carolina and Sylva, North Carolina. A scene was also shot at the Mount Carmel Baptist Church cemetery, which now lies 300 feet under the surface of Lake Jocassee, South Carolina"

musclemerc
03-13-2009, 02:45 PM
All i said was WAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAA and the skeezer banned me :lol:Ha!!Ha!! have'nt heard the word SKEEZER in a long time LOL:lol:

DTRMiguel
03-13-2009, 02:46 PM
Ha!!Ha!! have'nt heard the word SKEEZER in a long time LOL:lol:

Me either lol its funny as :censor: though

Dr Caleb
03-13-2009, 03:35 PM
You could cut the drama around here with a fork sometimes.

TooManyFords
03-13-2009, 07:15 PM
You guy's could have stuck up for him in a way that the Owners there would have allowed.... you'd still have caught some ak-ak rounds but your points would have been better founded.....
It's all in the timing!

Like me! :D

Fourth Horseman
03-13-2009, 09:07 PM
Man, I'm even getting PMs about this latest drama in local Mustang club forums. From people I don't even really know. Amazing, Zack! :beer:

Richy04
03-16-2009, 03:26 PM
Hey,

They sent me an invite by email, the guy is making some outrageous claims which I wont get into as they tend to close threads around here. He poked into private emails of members there and expects to be credible, he should have just minded his business as nobody likes a rat. F them, I forgot I was even a member there.

Funnier than that are the people who are buried in his azz crack believing all of his nonsense. If this thread doesn't make sense, I can't help you. Every good thread gets deleted.

I will now apologize to the following MM members in: TN and TX LOL

Richy04
03-16-2009, 03:33 PM

You saw how fast they jumped all over me, the truth hurts I guess. I didnt agree with them so they started flaming. How ethical is it to view someones PM's and then complain to a group of users on what they read.. Sounds cheesy to me.

I didnt agree so I am a pirate, little do they know I've paid my way thru every piece of software I have. My bill from Sniper is over 600 bucks, ask me if I care what you or anyone else has on their machine. All "holier than thou" about it, prob while downloading mp3's as they comment on it.

Mach1Marauder
03-16-2009, 04:02 PM
We all know the real truth Richy.

O's Fan Rich
03-16-2009, 04:05 PM
Yeah, I saw it. My points still stand.

Do you think that Eric Brooks is the first owner or group of owners , of a forum that has looked into PM's on THEIR forum?
I'd say NO... he is not....
Like it's said.... read what you sign on for when you join the forum.
Read up on it for THIS forum..... and any other out there...

PM's are only private from the forum threads. They are not "private".

1 Bad Merc
03-16-2009, 06:34 PM
Maybe Mr. Mach1Marauder should go back with his' sheeple on the mustang forums instead of coming here to stir the pot. You did good lynch mob work on the other forum...congrats.

Mary, this is just my opinion and feel free to delete if I am over the top.

Thanks.

MM03MOK
03-16-2009, 06:40 PM
Read my post here.....

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=52039