PDA

View Full Version : I can't hardly stand it

Motorhead350
03-16-2009, 04:56 PM
Why is everything being closed? I was gone for a few days and I see more locks on this site in a day than I have in the past year.

Just when I think things are getting better they simply get worse.

I am actually thinking wither or not I want to go to KY anymore.

Ok I am done. You can close this one too! :pill:

Pops
03-16-2009, 05:07 PM
Have you read all the threads on the other sites Dom. I think plenty has been said and it is up to each of us to draw our own opinions. I really think that nothing would be gained by allowing the discussion to move here. The only thing that would happen is more finger pointing and acusations. We have had enough controversy here over the years so let it be elsewhere for a change. My first reaction was to let it be discussed here and I feel I was wrong after standing back and seeing whats going on. It is not this sites job to be the judge and jury! Let it go as it is not our problem.

SC Cheesehead
03-16-2009, 05:29 PM
Dom,

We're counting on you to show up at Louisville. Somebody's got to run interference with the Tazers! :D

Pops
03-16-2009, 05:33 PM
Dom,

We're counting on you to show up at Louisville. Somebody's got to run interference with the Tazers! :D

I thought it was the year of the CAVITY search!:eek::eek:

FordNut
03-16-2009, 05:39 PM
Have you read all the threads on the other sites Dom. I think plenty has been said and it is up to each of us to draw our own opinions. I really think that nothing would be gained by allowing the discussion to move here. The only thing that would happen is more finger pointing and acusations. We have had enough controversy here over the years so let it be elsewhere for a change. My first reaction was to let it be discussed here and I feel I was wrong after standing back and seeing whats going on. It is not this sites job to be the judge and jury! Let it go as it is not our problem.

I'm in agreement. There is enough drama here without another chapter.

MM03MOK
03-16-2009, 05:40 PM
Have you read all the threads on the other sites Dom. I think plenty has been said and it is up to each of us to draw our own opinions. I really think that nothing would be gained by allowing the discussion to move here. The only thing that would happen is more finger pointing and accusations. We have had enough controversy here over the years so let it be elsewhere for a change. My first reaction was to let it be discussed here and I feel I was wrong after standing back and seeing whats going on. It is not this sites job to be the judge and jury! Let it go as it is not our problem.
I couldn't have said it any better, John.