PDA

View Full Version : I think that's it

Motorhead350
03-16-2009, 05:55 PM
Closed as I expected. I don't even know what's going on. Imagine not being on the site for a week and coming back to this. I don't even really know the problem. I have gone to the other sites to check it out, but I'm still kinda in the dark.

If I even think about going to KY it's not going to be the same me you always see. Something will be a little different... you might see, but right now I don't know. Everyone is trigger happy for closing anything that might be a lengthy discussion. :shake:

What do I know anyway?

The thing is I don't know.

freakstatus
03-16-2009, 05:58 PM
We're not allowed to talk about it.

MM03MOK
03-16-2009, 06:09 PM
Everyone....Listen Up....

With potential legal action being discussed on another website, MM.Net just doesn't want to either be a part of something that took place on another website, or have discussions here brought into legal action that would drag MM.Net into it. Anyone commenting may also be involved in legal action with their comments, criticisms and opinions.

It's not about squashing discussion, it's about preventing issues elsewhere causing legal ramifications here. We just don't need it or want it.

Sorry, Dom. Don't care if you like it or not. Threads have been closed, for very good reason. Some obviously haven't gotten the "hint."

Let it go.