PDA

View Full Version : Lmao lol

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 09:59 AM
ok yall no lie im an IMPALA SS RIDER and yea i know yall cars was based of are cars (10 years later) and all the real OG marauder rider will admit that the impala still beat the MM by an fender..

yea i own an blacked out marauder.

but im on the impalassforum and we have 2 of yall MM people on there and one was talkin hella ***** and one guy by the name of BLACK03MARAUDER let the truth be known in all his post that he is a big impala ss fan and that the impala is faster and with the mods the MM has in limited and the impala is endless..

im not trying to piss anyone off because i do own both but my impala is my favorite and yes im just 18 and i got the impala at 16 and the MM at 17..

heres the link to the thread PLEASE READ ALL PAGES
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=211967

like i said im not trying to start anything but i like when people dont fight the truth

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:07 AM
Yeah i think its AConvertedChevy is his name on here. He just got him MM. Like i said if u have an impala or caprice CAM has more than enough MM's that will bust that azz.

oldekid
03-20-2009, 10:08 AM
I'm speechless.
:beer:

O's Fan Rich
03-20-2009, 10:11 AM
pissing contests bore me......

except for the little dog on his front paws......

I challenge him to one!

TiTo35
03-20-2009, 10:18 AM
You should have just not posted this thread if you didnt want to start anything...I only been here a year or so...and I am tired of hearing about Impalas vs Marauders...Dont type about it...be about! :burnout:

a_d_a_m
03-20-2009, 10:18 AM
ok yall no lie im an IMPALA SS RIDER and yea i know yall cars was based of are cars (10 years later) and all the real OG marauder rider will admit that the impala still beat the MM by an fender..

Huh?

Is this what the public schools around this country are churning out nowadays?!

Egon Spengler
03-20-2009, 10:21 AM
Fo Rizzeal!

Joe Walsh
03-20-2009, 10:27 AM
Huh?

I was thinking the same thing...we aren't texting on a phone's tiny keyboard, so I find no excuse for the giberish.

I can't stand trying to decipher some of these posts.

It's like reading E.E. Cummings.*

*google dat fo' sho

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 10:29 AM
Huh?

:censor: dam that made your car a little faSSter lol

and I am tired of hearing about Impalas vs Marauders...
im tired of the talk also..

like i said i own both and its funny when people say that there stock MM is faSSter than a stock impala..

but you wouldve though it was after ford had 10 years to make it..

but i still love my MM but the truth is the truth

DOOM
03-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I never lost to one. :D :burnout:

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:30 AM
I regret saying anything to the Super Slow i mean SS forum:shake:. I pray the car gods accept my appology :bows:

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 10:35 AM
I never lost to one. :D :burnout:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF3TP0HTqpk&feature=channel_page

DOOM
03-20-2009, 10:40 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nF3TP0HTqpk&feature=channel_page

Would YOU like to race me in YOUR car???
Dont post up what someone else has.

O's Fan Rich
03-20-2009, 10:44 AM
I love this "Quagmyer" guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTRMiguel View Post
"I ran a 95' impala 2 sundays ago at capitol raceway he had his best run 14.63 i had my worst 14.634. He has Headers,Intake,Built trans,Race tune with race gas, And full exhaust. I have an intake.........What else do u wonna know? Street races? ive won everytime ive races a caprice/impala. But u kknow what sorry for bashing your thread ill leave i understand u would like to think that your cars are faster its your car website but they arent. bye bye

Quagmyer says to Mikey:

Why don't you stick with learning the English language and let the big boys figure out who is faster.
Quagmyer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Quagmyer
Visit Quagmyer's homepage!
Find all posts by Quagmyer
Old 03-18-2009, 11:35 AM

Hahahahah, then OP comes here with his mad english skills!

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:47 AM
I love this "Quagmyer" guy:

Quote:
Originally Posted by DTRMiguel View Post
"I ran a 95' impala 2 sundays ago at capitol raceway he had his best run 14.63 i had my worst 14.634. He has Headers,Intake,Built trans,Race tune with race gas, And full exhaust. I have an intake.........What else do u wonna know? Street races? ive won everytime ive races a caprice/impala. But u kknow what sorry for bashing your thread ill leave i understand u would like to think that your cars are faster its your car website but they arent. bye bye

Quagmyer says to Mikey:

Why don't you stick with learning the English language and let the big boys figure out who is faster.
Quagmyer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Quagmyer
Visit Quagmyer's homepage!
Find all posts by Quagmyer
Old 03-18-2009, 11:35 AM

Hahahahah, then OP comes here with his mad english skills!

Yeah i kinda didnt understand that either but i left theyre forum alone. I just hate seeing ppl talk stuff and cant back it up. :mad2:. I am learning to control my anger day by day :cool:

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 10:48 AM
EaSSy fellowSS. If nothing elSSe, theMM IMMpala guySS do have a lot of fun with the double S thing. MMakeSS MMe MMore the a little jealouSS. The double M thing is a litttle too hoMMosexual to really catch on. SSeriouSSly though, stock v stock, I think they may have us. Most of us were 15.0 to 15.2 while they were 14.8 to 15.0.

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:50 AM
EaSSy fellowSS. If nothing elSSe, theMM IMMpala guySS do have a lot of fun with the double S thing. MMakeSS MMe MMore the a little jealouSS. The double M thing is a litttle too hoMMosexual to really catch on. SSeriouSSly though, stock v stock, I think they may have us. Most of us were 15.0 to 15.2 while they were 14.8 to 15.0.

Wrong u FAIL. I witnessed 2 MM's on 2 different days run 15.0. Boyahh sucka.... Both just as bad of a racer as myself.

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 10:53 AM
lol @ the MM's and SS's

but i see you know your stuff..

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 10:55 AM
Wrong u FAIL. I witnessed 2 MM's on 2 different days run 15.0. Boyahh sucka.... Both just as bad of a racer as myself.

What? That's what I said. Mine ran 15.01 when stock.

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:56 AM

I have never seen a stock caprice run. But i have raced a modified Caprice and all the CAM guys that were with me will justify if needed. He had Hooker headers, Some kind of heads,Built Trans, Race gas and a "race tune". He ran 14.6 and that was his BEST run EVER! Dont get it twisted there torque number is higher but it clearly does not help. Mabey every Super Slow caprice and impala made was sent to MD/DC/VA Area :confused:?

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 10:57 AM
What? That's what I said. Mine ran 15.01 when stock.

I corrected myself in my last post. Sorry :D

CBT
03-20-2009, 10:59 AM
SS Impalas, I would own one but never clone one. That's the difference between the MM's and the SS's.

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 11:00 AM
No problem, I'm one of us. As for the Crapices, there were some with the better motor. I think they had that ABS badge on the back amongst some other indicators. Also, some of the B body wagons (Crapice, Toadmaster, etc.) had better gearing, IIRC.

sd8683
03-20-2009, 11:02 AM
I am Black03Marauder

BAD MERC
03-20-2009, 11:03 AM
He's so "street" he craps asphalt!!!

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 11:03 AM

Ive got to use that. Good stuff :beatnik:

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 11:10 AM

Yep, new catch phrase here also. On the topic of SSers, most of them a pretty cool guys. Everyone should make a point of getting to SSHSx and pressing the flesh with them. They seem to have a little more fun than most of the Marauder gang too.

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 11:12 AM
Mabey every Super Slow caprice and impala made was sent to MD/DC/VA Area :confused:?
you mean MAYBE?
and bro its ok that you dont wanna admit to losing
but who said anything bout a caprice?
and i didnt know they made a caprice SS :confused:

i can really care less for a caprice bro im talking bout a REAL IMPALA SS

but let me guess every bbody you ever race you beat them huh? lol
dude chill out

SS Impalas, I would own one but never clone one. That's the difference between the MM's and the SS's.
um bro who said anything about a clone..
i know more than half of MM owners would own a impala ss but only few will admit to it..

No problem, I'm one of us. As for the Crapices, there were some with the better motor. I think they had that ABS badge on the back amongst some other indicators. Also, some of the B body wagons (Crapice, Toadmaster, etc.) had better gearing, IIRC.
yea like i told you bro i own both so i know which one will win.

and the cappy (caprice) and gaymasters (roadmasters) i could care less for..
------------
i never said anything wrong with the MM because i wouldnt have got one.. but non of you can say stock for stock its faster..

and as said on the impala forum (from a MM owner) you cant do as much to an MM that you can do to an LT-1..

Joe Walsh
03-20-2009, 11:15 AM
Most of us were 15.0 to 15.2 while they were 14.8 to 15.0.

Yep!

I have never seen a stock caprice run. But i have raced a modified Caprice and all the CAM guys that were with me will justify if needed. He had Hooker headers, Some kind of heads,Built Trans, Race gas and a "race tune". He ran 14.6 and that was his BEST run EVER! Dont get it twisted there torque number is higher but it clearly does not help. Mabey every Super Slow caprice and impala made was sent to MD/DC/VA Area :confused:?

JEEZ,
Something is wrong with his Caprice!
If I were him...I would sell that car and buy a bone stock Impala SS...
He'd be running 14.8s without all the mods.

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 11:19 AM
I dont know if i beat Impala's or if its Caprices. Is there a 5-6 car length difference? And yes i lost to 1 caprice/impala at the track can u read? He ran 14.630 i ran like 14.639... And he redlighted so i really won but i know how much it means to chevy owners to beat anyone so i say he won.:D

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 11:22 AM
I dont know if i beat Impala's or if its Caprices. Is there a 5-6 car length difference? And yes i lost to 1 caprice/impala at the track can u read? He ran 14.630 i ran like 14.639... And he redlighted so i really won but i know how much it means to chevy owners to beat anyone so i say he won.:D
theres really no point of talking to you bro

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 11:30 AM
theres really no point of talking to you bro

I think you just hate to admit it. Go :bigcry:+:corner:

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 11:37 AM
I think you just hate to admit it. Go :bigcry:+:corner:

bro why are you the only one fighting it
as you see everyone can admit to it bro
ford had 10 years to make a car to beat an 90's car
and still failed..
so bout about you just admit it and stop bitching and crying..

if chevy made the bbody impala in 03-04 i believe it would be wayyy faSSter but they didnt need to because the car they made in the 90's still faSSter than a car ford made in the 00's

oldekid
03-20-2009, 11:39 AM
I gotta go hug my grammar checker!

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 11:40 AM
bro why are you the only one fighting it
as you see everyone can admit to it bro
ford had 10 years to make a car to beat an 90's car
and still failed..
so bout about you just admit it and stop bitching and crying..

if chevy made the bbody impala in 03-04 i believe it would be wayyy faSSter but they didnt need to because the car they made in the 90's still faSSter than a car ford made in the 00's

I dont need to continue bickering with u. My car is faster than every impala/caprice i have raced :flamer:

Blackened300a
03-20-2009, 11:42 AM
Lot of those SS guys are from Long Island. I may have to represent us N/A Marauder owners a bit. :D

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 11:44 AM
Lot of those SS guys are from Long Island. I may have to represent us N/A Marauder owners a bit. :D

No need to this guy is lame and chevy owners hate to admit when they are lesser than anyone.I see it all the time :D

Joe Walsh
03-20-2009, 11:49 AM
Let's just take the discussion to the track and have some fun!

I've only seen 1 Impala at the drag strip in all the years I've been running my Marauder.
The guy was cool, we talked while sitting in the waiting lanes.
He was stock...I wasn't....:D

Bluerauder
03-20-2009, 11:53 AM
+1 on the signature pic.

I have been staring at the chick in his signature pic for awhile and can't figure out how she doesn't fall over. ;) Can't make too much out of the rest.

O's Fan Rich
03-20-2009, 12:02 PM
I like the SS Impala's.... I'd like to own one.....

sd8683
03-20-2009, 12:04 PM
I went on there to try and be civil with those guys..... I didn't wanna go in there with gun's blazing cause i know that wouldn't get me to far lol...... I really like Impala SS's...... Not as much as MM's..... Well not even really close lol....... But you gotta give credit where credit is due..... Stock for stock the cars are pretty much equal as far as speed go's...... From a dig the Impala would probably pull away...... But from a 30-40MPH roll I think a Marauder would win.

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 12:07 PM
I like the SS Impala's.... I'd like to own one.....

I've "owned" my share! :D

Egon Spengler
03-20-2009, 12:30 PM
I don't know why I keep getting drawn back to this thread!!!

I guess because I like both but chose the right one!:beer:

88LTDCV351
03-20-2009, 12:36 PM
I love my Marauder but sure did like the Impala SS and Caprice police package LT1. I'd love to own both cars, but I've always been a Ford person so when the Marauder came out I knew I was going to own one someday (owned for two happy years now :)). I used to look at the SS's from time to time at used car lots. Love the bigger engine. It was a close call at times, but I went with the Ford/Mercury. The Impala SS and police Caprice are still great cars. Still a lot of Impala SS's driving around that I see and in good condition. I think of full size Impala SS drivers as brothers. The days of the market for the big gas guzzling sedans with big blocks (bluesmobiles) is over but my hats off to all of us that love full size sedans with some performance. May her day come again someday.

TAKEDOWN
03-20-2009, 12:45 PM
^^^ You spoke the words right outta my mouth. If I had the $$$ I'd have both, I LOVEmy MARAUDER, but I respect the SS... and that's comin' from an O'G BRO! ^^^

Egon Spengler
03-20-2009, 12:50 PM
I'm just going to hold my breath here for a while longer... I don't know what to make of this subject yet...

my submittal to this thread with the addition of one:P

gate500gr
03-20-2009, 12:50 PM
ok yall no lie im an IMPALA SS RIDER and yea i know yall cars was based of are cars (10 years later) and all the real OG marauder rider will admit that the impala still beat the MM by an fender...

Really? Because I've raced a few of them lately and always seem to win by at least half a car (check the sig: bone stock)... But maybe I have one of the "rabbits" that come from the factory a little faster than the rest... :rolleyes:

Don't get me wrong; Hate it or love it, the SS is no pushover. I respect that car. But you posted this on the wrong website.

BruteForce
03-20-2009, 12:54 PM
Here cheby cheby cheby. :burnout:

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 12:55 PM
I love my Marauder but sure did like the Impala SS and Caprice police package LT1. I'd love to own both cars, but I've always been a Ford person so when the Marauder came out I knew I was going to own one someday (owned for two happy years now :)). I used to look at the SS's from time to time at used car lots. Love the bigger engine. It was a close call at times, but I went with the Ford/Mercury. The Impala SS and police Caprice are still great cars. Still a lot of Impala SS's driving around that I see and in good condition. I think of full size Impala SS drivers as brothers. The days of the market for the big gas guzzling sedans with big blocks (bluesmobiles) is over but my hats off to all of us that love full size sedans with some performance. May her day come again someday.
well put bro ;)

and its good to see GOOD ansewers like that because my first love was an impala and i alwayz said if i didnt get one i wanted a MM i have both but i love my impala more..

but i see on this forum there's people like DTR with them dum ass come back's

it was no disrespect to know one.
i see theres people that will admit stock v stock the ss will win.

but o well i didnt try to piss anyone off but if i did o well

freakstatus
03-20-2009, 12:58 PM
you mean MAYBE?

You spelt MURDERed (Mudered?) wrong in your sig, son... or should I say, Bro.

MURDER_04
03-20-2009, 01:00 PM
You spelt MURDERed (Mudered?) wrong in your sig, son... or should I say, Bro.

and bro would be nice ;)

DTRMiguel
03-20-2009, 01:02 PM
well put bro ;)

and its good to see GOOD ansewers like that because my first love was an impala and i alwayz said if i didnt get one i wanted a MM i have both but i love my impala more..

but i see on this forum there's people like DTR with them dum ass come back's

it was no disrespect to know one.
i see theres people that will admit stock v stock the ss will win.

but o well i didnt try to piss anyone off but if i did o well

I have smart come backs because you came on our forum talkin **** and i just defended my car! Take it how u wonna :flamer:

Rocknthehawk
03-20-2009, 01:03 PM
This is a damn Brodeo now. wtf.

You keep saying Ford had 10 years to make the Marauder faster...maybe that wasn't the intent. What about ride quality? Interior? MPG? Speed isn't everything. Who cares if the SS is faster, if you have to sit in purple effing velvet the whole time.

How much did your parents spend on the Impala vs. how much they spent on the Marauder?

High-C
03-20-2009, 01:06 PM
The lack of proper grammar in these posts gives me a headache... :shake:

oldekid
03-20-2009, 01:08 PM
How much did your parents spend on the Impala vs. how much they spent on the Marauder?I think this is about to get interesting. :popcorn: :popcorn:

Egon Spengler
03-20-2009, 01:10 PM
ok... you own a marauder... great... you also own an impala... super... if you like your impala so much more than the marauder, then stick to your impala site... there is no room for someone starting crap over here... you want to start crap and put an Impala in your signature on a Marauder site....

BOUNCE SON!

Rocknthehawk
03-20-2009, 01:10 PM
I think this is about to get interesting. :popcorn: :popcorn:

You know Oldekid, I'm not starting a war here, just asking a question.

I know at 16 there's no way myself or any other 16 year old I know could afford an SS, and especially afford a MM at 17 ALSO. More power towards our "Bro" if he managed to afford two expensive vehicles by 17.

freakstatus
03-20-2009, 01:11 PM
Look for an influx of newbs with March 2009 join dates to come on here from impalass.com and try to flame us all.

For the record...I've always loved the look of a stock well kept black Implala SS. Theres an older guy around here that drives one on sunny days. We've bumped into each other once or twice staring each other down....lol.

oldekid
03-20-2009, 01:15 PM
You know Oldekid, I'm not starting a war here, just asking a question.

I know at 16 there's no way myself or any other 16 year old I know could afford an SS, and especially afford a MM at 17 ALSO. More power towards our "Bro" if he managed to afford two expensive vehicles by 17.I know you aren't trying to start a war, and trust me, you are thinking like I have been thinking ever since this thread started. I'm with you on this one.

a_d_a_m
03-20-2009, 02:05 PM
More power towards our "Bro" if he managed to afford two expensive vehicles by 17.
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/drug-dealer-magnets.jpg

O's Fan Rich
03-20-2009, 02:21 PM
I've "owned" my share! :D

I seen you do it!

But I would like to have one in my Garage.... how's that?

a_d_a_m
03-20-2009, 02:32 PM
I saw someone in the Impala forum hating on Buick Roadmasters.

If I had my choice, I'd rather have the Roadmaster!

Ms. Denmark
03-20-2009, 02:39 PM
Well I'm speechless. How do we put Pandora back in the box? :rolleyes:

Paul T. Casey
03-20-2009, 03:20 PM
Here's a little secret for all my Marauder "bros." When you get someone smack talking like this guy, agree with him. Kinda like this:

SS, "My car is so much faster than yours....."
MM, "Yeah, I know. I was a little disappointed with it."
SS, "I'd whip your butt on the track...."
MM, "Yeah, but I'd still like to try."
SS, "Ha Ha, you're just wasting your time...."
MM, "Ok, so give me the drop."
SS, "Blah blah blah, sure, maybe we can put a little green on it."
MM, "Well, I dunno, I'm kinda worried."
SS, "*****, yadayadyada..."
MM, "Well, ok."

Then, as you slowly work your way back to him from the drop, never beat him by more than a fender. Bingo, gas and mod money. It works, I know.

sd8683
03-20-2009, 03:25 PM
Here's a little secret for all my Marauder "bros." When you get someone smack talking like this guy, agree with him. Kinda like this:

MM, "Well, ok."

Then, as you slowly work your way back to him from the drop, never beat him by more than a fender. Bingo, gas and mod money. It works, I know.

Hmmmm......Track fries do sound good!:drool:

Blackened300a
03-20-2009, 03:34 PM
Blah blah blee blah. At our PTM a few years back, I toasted a Modded 96 SS 4 out of 4 races. Im sure there may be a Impala owner that could say the same about racing a Marauder. Big deal, I'm positively sure that I would not be as happy driving a Impala as I am driving my Marauder.
Thats really all that matters to me.

BTW, Step up at a stoplight and I'll like to see what N/A Impala will pull me from a dig. ;)

offroadkarter
03-20-2009, 03:39 PM
and i didnt know they made a caprice SS :confused:

i can really care less for a caprice bro im talking bout a REAL IMPALA SS

1. caprice ss

http://www.chevroletarabia.com/content_data/LAAM/ME/en/GBPME/001/images/1C_gallery_big6.jpg

2. Impala ss' are just 9c1 caprices with 2 less body mounts and different rims. Both have cheap interiors, both have optispark, both have delicate posi's

duhtroll
03-20-2009, 03:45 PM
The Chebby guys can zip up and go home now. We aren't impressed.

n00bkiller944
03-20-2009, 03:45 PM
He dunnn talks reeeeeeal gooodddddddddddd. yo sonnnnnnnnnnnn, grammar is your friend!

BAD MERC
03-20-2009, 04:04 PM
ok... you own a marauder... great... you also own an impala... super... if you like your impala so much more than the marauder, then stick to your impala site... there is no room for someone starting crap over here... you want to start crap and put an Impala in your signature on a Marauder site....

BOUNCE SON!

On a related note - this IS MM.net where anybody can join and pester those that dropped 35 large on the real thing! Suddenly it becomes crownvic.net / grandmarquis.net / fordmaverick.net / buickcentury.net yadda-yadda-yadda. Just like illegal aliens - WE let them in, now we have to tolerate them.:burnout:

Crown Vicman
03-20-2009, 04:16 PM
Im about to put an end to this MM vs SS thing right now. The SS shares the same engine as a police caprice, roadmaster, and a few civilian caprices. But there are no crown vics or grand marquises with marauder engines. There were only 11,000 MMs so its rarer to see them. I see a SS everywhere nowadays. I dont even think they should be considered a rare car. The SS beats the MM off the line but the MM will competely destroy a SS from a runing start. My friends have both so I know. Besides the MM has fogs and cooler looking wheels. Get over it The MM is the better car.

Blackened300a
03-20-2009, 04:24 PM
Im about to put an end to this MM vs SS thing right now. The SS shares the same engine as a police caprice, roadmaster, and a few civilian caprices. But there are no crown vics or grand marquises with marauder engines. There were only 11,000 MMs so its rarer to see them. I see a SS everywhere nowadays. I dont even think they should be considered a rare car. The SS beats the MM off the line but the MM will competely destroy a SS from a runing start. My friends have both so I know. Besides the MM has fogs and cooler looking wheels. Get over it The MM is the better car.

Well put sir.

a_d_a_m
03-20-2009, 04:38 PM

MM, "Well, ok."

I would love to try this, but I've yet to find an Impala SS owner who will even look in my direction. Either too cocky or too ashamed of his car...

SC Cheesehead
03-20-2009, 04:47 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by Rocknthehawk http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/buttons/viewpost.gif (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?p=735646#post73 5646)
More power towards our "Bro" if he managed to afford two expensive vehicles by 17.
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
http://nerdapproved.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/02/drug-dealer-magnets.jpg

You know, I was just thinking the same thing....:rolleyes:

Phrog_gunner
03-20-2009, 05:00 PM
Where can I get a picture for my signature of a girl that I have absolutely no chance with unless I paid for it?? Opps I almost forgot to say bro.

cruzer
03-20-2009, 05:12 PM
Check my age first--I owned a 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis LX with the factory optional Performance and Handling package ( very similar to the Police Interceptor Package). In 1995--that's 3 years AFTER my car, the Impala SS came out--it looked like the Grand Marquis and had similar options. I drove comparison tests on the 2 cars and found the Grand Marquis would outrun and outmaneuver the Impala--this was a showroom car versus a showroom car--no mods on either. They are both fine cars--but Ford did it first---the Chevy came out after. The Marauder is a direct copy of the Grand Marquis with an improved Performance and Handling Packag--it has nothing to do with being a "copy " of the Impala SS. The Marauder was conceived as "The first true muscle car of the 21st Century" and beat the Mopar and GM "muscle cars" by 3-5 years. Poor marketing killed the Marauder--not the competition. Enjoy which ever car you want--I'll take my Marauder (clocked at 121 mph on street tires with me driving at Texas Motor Speedway)--at 98,000 miles , it still pulls as strong as day 1. Have fun, Maury

ChiTownMaraud3r
03-20-2009, 05:25 PM
Hey maybe ugly euro tail-lights like our buddies on the impala forum will make our cars faster :dunno:

Ms. Denmark
03-20-2009, 05:27 PM
Where can I get a picture for my signature of a girl that I have absolutely no chance with unless I paid for it??
Having worked with plastic surgeons for several years, I can assure you she did pay for those, ;) Bro LOL

Phrog_gunner
03-20-2009, 05:42 PM
Having worked with plastic surgeons for several years, I can assure you she did pay for those.;) LOL

Bro, you forgot to say bro. That's unsat :shake:

duhtroll
03-20-2009, 06:13 PM
Heck with that -

Ford did the big black car with one of its very first production models before Chevy even existed

The Chevy guys who think the Impala SS was innovation need to grab a clue the next time they hit Wal-Mart.

Check my age first--I owned a 1992 Mercury Grand Marquis LX with the factory optional Performance and Handling package ( very similar to the Police Interceptor Package). In 1995--that's 3 years AFTER my car, the Impala SS came out--it looked like the Grand Marquis and had similar options. I drove comparison tests on the 2 cars and found the Grand Marquis would outrun and outmaneuver the Impala--this was a showroom car versus a showroom car--no mods on either. They are both fine cars--but Ford did it first---the Chevy came out after. The Marauder is a direct copy of the Grand Marquis with an improved Performance and Handling Packag--it has nothing to do with being a "copy " of the Impala SS. The Marauder was conceived as "The first true muscle car of the 21st Century" and beat the Mopar and GM "muscle cars" by 3-5 years. Poor marketing killed the Marauder--not the competition. Enjoy which ever car you want--I'll take my Marauder (clocked at 121 mph on street tires with me driving at Texas Motor Speedway)--at 98,000 miles , it still pulls as strong as day 1. Have fun, Maury

O's Fan Rich
03-20-2009, 06:18 PM
Having worked with plastic surgeons for several years, I can assure you she did pay for those.;) LOL

I need you to speak with my wife.......

4rgone
03-20-2009, 07:48 PM
... I don't know Impala gets 260hp from a 5.7L engine and the Marauder gets 302hp from a 4.6L, then there is the 330 torque (Impala) to the 318 of the MM, Impala weighs around 4,000lb the MM weighs 4195 lbs how is the Impala better, it just comes off as inefficient they have a little more torque and less weight, but that doesnt seem to be enough at all. I mean I like the SS and good for them for going American, but the inside is awful...and 260hp from a 5.7L!!!! I don't know maybe I'm wrong. <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

knine
03-20-2009, 11:25 PM

yea i own an blacked out marauder.

but im on the impalassforum and we have 2 of yall MM people on there and one was talkin hella ***** and one guy by the name of BLACK03MARAUDER let the truth be known in all his post that he is a big impala ss fan and that the impala is faster and with the mods the MM has in limited and the impala is endless..

im not trying to piss anyone off because i do own both but my impala is my favorite and yes im just 18 and i got the impala at 16 and the MM at 17..

heres the link to the thread PLEASE READ ALL PAGES
http://www.impalassforum.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?t=211967

like i said im not trying to start anything but i like when people dont fight the truth
<TABLE class=tborder id=post734209 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead> 03-18-2009, 09:11 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->
</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>MURDER_04 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=10303) http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_734209", true); </SCRIPT>
</TD><TD width="100%"> </TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

Trader: (0 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/itrader.php?u=10303))
Post Feedback (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/itrader_feedback.php?u=10303)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_734209><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->Murdered out
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->whats up im in houston texas..
im 18 since i was little i always wanted a 94-96 impala ss but since there soo rare i wanted a 98-02 caddy STS or 03-04 MM. Soo i got the next best thang i got a black 04 MM when i was 16..
no mods on it really but BLACKED OUT everything..

anyways i join the forum so i can meet and know more about this car..
:bs:

Ms. Denmark
03-21-2009, 04:16 AM
<TABLE class=tborder id=post734209 cellSpacing=1 cellPadding=6 width="100%" align=center border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=thead>03-18-2009, 09:11 AM <!-- / status icon and date -->

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt2 style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px"><!-- user info --><TABLE cellSpacing=6 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD noWrap>MURDER_04 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=10303) http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/images/statusicon/user_offline.gif<SCRIPT type=text/javascript> vbmenu_register("postmenu_734209", true); </SCRIPT>

</TD><TD width="100%"></TD><TD vAlign=top noWrap>

Trader: (0 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/itrader.php?u=10303))
Post Feedback (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/itrader_feedback.php?u=10303)

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE><!-- / user info --></TD></TR><TR><TD class=alt1 id=td_post_734209><!-- message, attachments, sig --><!-- icon and title -->Murdered out
<HR style="COLOR: #d1d1e1; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #d1d1e1" SIZE=1><!-- / icon and title --><!-- message -->whats up im in houston texas..
im 18 since i was little i always wanted a 94-96 impala ss but since there soo rare i wanted a 98-02 caddy STS or 03-04 MM. Soo i got the next best thang i got a black 04 MM when i was 16..
no mods on it really but BLACKED OUT everything..

anyways i join the forum so i can meet and know more about this car..

:bs:I'll second that. :bs::burnout:(That's me driving away in my for real Marauder);)

Krytin
03-21-2009, 04:19 AM

The older I get, the more I love older people!!!!
Very well said Maury - thank you!

rayjay
03-21-2009, 05:44 AM
Oh NO, don't tell me this guy has been reincarnated

http://www.peteykins.com/sparklepics3/CondiTroll.jpg

Drewstang
03-21-2009, 05:47 AM
In 1999 I worked at a local Chevy dealer as a lot boy. Part time job that worked with my college schedule and allowed me to deliver papers in the morning, sleep, and come in at 12pm. I cleaned up new cars, arranged displays, and cleaned up the used cars as well. We had 2 cars that almost made me into a Chevy guy. One was a 1998 Camaro Z28 in dark blue, the other a 1996 Impala in black. After driving the Camaro around for a while one day, I didn't like the feeling of laying down in the car. The Impala however, I almost fell for. Had they not sold it, I probably would have bought it. I brought it home and showed my parents, since I was 17 they would have to get the loan in their name and I would make the payments. I just waited to see if the price would come down and it sold one Saturday afternoon.

I wanted a MM when they first came out, but couldn't justify $35k when the 03-04 Cobras were the same price. I knew that as soon as the values started coming down, I would own one. I test drove 3-4 before finding my car, and I'm proud to own a legend in the Marauder world (BillyGMan's old car.)

Bluerauder
03-21-2009, 07:26 AM
I am not so sure. But, I am willing to volunteer to make a closer inspection and file a complete report for the benefit of the membership. ;)

SC Cheesehead
03-21-2009, 07:31 AM
I am not so sure. But, I am willing to volunteer to make a closer inspection and file a complete report for the benefit of the membership. ;)

If you need a second to corroborate, I'd be willing to take some time out of my schedule to help...:D

rayjay
03-21-2009, 07:42 AM
Pretty rare for a woman that thin to be sporting a natural 16 point rack.

O's Fan Rich
03-21-2009, 07:48 AM
Pretty rare for a woman that thin to be sporting a natural 16 point rack.

Must be eating the sweet corn.......

SC Cheesehead
03-21-2009, 08:19 AM
Must be eating the sweet corn.......
-----------http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/boobies.gif-----------

DOOM
03-21-2009, 08:53 AM
... I don't know Impala gets 260hp from a 5.7L engine and the Marauder gets 302hp from a 4.6L, then there is the 330 torque (Impala) to the 318 of the MM, Impala weighs around 4,000lb the MM weighs 4195 lbs how is the Impala better, it just comes off as inefficient they have a little more torque and less weight, but that doesnt seem to be enough at all. I mean I like the SS and good for them for going American, but the inside is awful...and 260hp from a 5.7L!!!! I don't know maybe I'm wrong. <TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD></TD><TD vAlign=top width="100%"><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2><TABLE border=0 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Funny how our little 4.6's make over 40 more horse power than the big ol 5.7 bowtie.

Ms. Denmark
03-21-2009, 10:07 AM
I need you to speak with my wife.......Yeah Rich, I've had THAT conversation with Mr. Man. :rolleyes: The answer is NO! Right Michelle? :D

Ms. Denmark
03-21-2009, 10:10 AM
Bro, you forgot to say bro. That's unsat :shake:Sorry, I fixed it.:o

Ms. Denmark
03-21-2009, 10:16 AM
I am not so sure. But, I am willing to volunteer to make a closer inspection and file a complete report for the benefit of the membership. ;)You are selfless as always, Charlie. :bows: :P

If you need a second to corroborate, I'd be willing to take some time out of my schedule to help...:DSo touching how folks are willing to step up when their friends need a helping hand. (This may be a two handed deal) :beer:

Pretty rare for a woman that thin to be sporting a natural 16 point rack.BINGO! Wow Ray, we don't call you "Rocket Scientist" for nothing.:D