PDA

View Full Version : Bumper Inserts

Egon Spengler
04-02-2009, 11:38 AM
Hey guys, My car is almost ready to leave the shop and they put a new rear bumper on my car. I had bought cheap decal inserts off ebay and they worked great, but I don't see them on there anymore. I was wondering where I could get some inserts either from a vendor or a member with them sitting around. I had the chrome on there before and I like that the best so if any knows of how I can get my hands on some chrome bumper inserts, that would be greatly appreciated... I think they really spruce up the rear end of the car!

Thank you in advance for any assistance with this matter.
Tom:beer:

fastblackmerc
04-02-2009, 11:56 AM
How about www.ssinserts.com

Egon Spengler
04-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Ordered... thank you!

SID210SA
04-02-2009, 12:41 PM
You cant go wrong with these.....I have them and love them....I also ordered the plate surround to go with them and it looks great too.

Egon Spengler
04-02-2009, 01:17 PM
Yeah, they look very high quality and they better be for the price!! haha... I went with the stainless steel look... very anxious to get them! Well I am very anxious to get my car back first!!!! LOL

ImpalaSlayer
04-02-2009, 01:28 PM
i am about to remove mine. dotn like the look any more

oldekid
04-02-2009, 05:39 PM
Yeah, they look very high quality and they better be for the price!! haha... I went with the stainless steel look... very anxious to get them! Well I am very anxious to get my car back first!!!! LOLThey are high quality. Reba has gone through a set of silver, now gold, and soon to go back to silver. They are easy to put on, and fit perfect.

Egon Spengler
04-03-2009, 05:32 AM
Thanks for the information guys... I am excited to receive these and my car from the body shop! haha... I have a feeling I am definitely going to love these! I am thinking about getting the license plate frame for the front of the car.

CAN'T WAIT!