PDA

View Full Version : Arizona Farmer gets sued $75,000 because of illegal immigrants!!

guccijayda
04-02-2009, 06:51 PM
This is amazing. Watch this youtube clip. A farmer gets sued 75,000 because illegal immigrants cross the border on his property all the time, leaving feces, toilet paper, trash, etc. I don't have a personal grudge against illegal immigrants or anything, but if they are on my property leaving all their feces, toilet paper, and trash, I would've done the same thing. I forgot to include killing all my merchandise(farm animals in this example).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCRcW5i8L8&feature=channel

Haggis
04-03-2009, 10:15 AM
This is amazing. Watch this youtube clip. A farmer gets sued 75,000 because illegal immigrants cross the border on his property all the time, leaving feces, toilet paper, trash, etc. I don't have a personal grudge against illegal immigrants or anything, but if they are on my property leaving all their feces, toilet paper, and trash, I would've done the same thing. I forgot to include killing all my merchandise(farm animals in this example).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PUCRcW5i8L8&feature=channel

Tresspassers will be shot!!!

Read that a while ago, what ever happened to our property rights?

CBT
04-03-2009, 10:22 AM
what ever happened to our property rights?

You don't have any. Constitutional rights of illegal aliens trumps your property rights. As clearly shown in this slightly old story.

Haggis
04-03-2009, 10:34 AM
You don't have any. Constitutional rights of illegal aliens trumps your property rights. As clearly shown in this slightly old story.

I'm seceding then and starting my own country.

DTRMiguel
04-03-2009, 10:40 AM

Hey can i come? :D Ill stay on my side :bandit:

CBT
04-03-2009, 10:41 AM

Can loyal subjects wear horned helmets, too? Dude I'm in!

TiTo35
04-03-2009, 11:36 AM
What will the women look like in your country Haggis???

Joe Walsh
04-03-2009, 11:58 AM

Just like Peter Griffin....ehhh?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDw9y2zFIF8&feature=related

BAD MERC
04-03-2009, 12:02 PM
Well I do have a grudge against illegal aliens (they're not 'illegal immigrants' - that's an oxymoron. 'Undocumented citizen' is politically correct bullshjt) Walking across a border illegally does not give you constitutional rights - you are not a citizen. Citizens have rights. If I break into your house it does not make it MY address because I made it inside.

BAD MERC
04-03-2009, 12:16 PM
Here's the ACTUAL real story............

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2009/feb/09/16-illegals-sue-arizona-rancher/

CBT
04-03-2009, 01:20 PM
Well I do have a grudge against illegal aliens (they're not 'illegal immigrants' - that's an oxymoron. 'Undocumented citizen' is politically correct bullshjt) Walking across a border illegally does not give you constitutional rights - you are not a citizen. Citizens have rights. If I break into your house it does not make it MY address because I made it inside.

If an illegal alien breaks into my house I shall give them food, shelter, pay thier medical bills, pay for thier education, and learn thier language so I can understand them better when they demand more stuff. But, there are stipulations. They have to be either a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. I can do my own sheet rock and lawn care, what I can't do is work inside my own head or build rockets, 2 things I'd like to get started on real soon.

guccijayda
04-03-2009, 01:26 PM
If an illegal alien breaks into my house I shall give them food, shelter, pay thier medical bills, pay for thier education, and learn thier language so I can understand them better when they demand more stuff. But, there are stipulations. They have to be either a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist. I can do my own sheet rock and lawn care, what I can't do is work inside my own head or build rockets, 2 things I'd like to get started on real soon.

Edit: Nevermind I didn't get the sarcasm in your post lol.
you can give them food, shelter, pay their medical bills , education and learn their language?
While they leave scat all over your lawn, leave trash and toilet paper, kill your farm animals(thousands and thousands of lost money on inventory), and last of all experience this for several yearS? My parents came on a boat themselves so I'm not biased. But I totally get where this farmer is coming from.

sd8683
04-03-2009, 01:28 PM
i dont think you get this farmers situation.

I don't think you get the sarcasm in his post:D

Joe Walsh
04-03-2009, 01:28 PM
I hate reading this kind of story....:mad2:

It makes me friggin' nuts that this kind of crap actually happens in the United States.
I would first round up the lawyers from 'MALDEF' and give them a good beating, then use their paychecks to repay any money that the Rancher has spent, or loses in the case.

What part don't people understand about 'ILLEGAL immigrants'...????

CBT
04-03-2009, 04:09 PM
I don't think you get the sarcasm in his post:D

I am all the serious, all the time. :cool4: