PDA

View Full Version : "O" My, How Embarrassing

Bluerauder
04-18-2009, 04:00 AM
If their Win-Loss record wasn't embarrassing enough, several Washington Nationals players showed up for last night's loss with "NATINALS" printed across the front of their jerseys. :rofl:

This might just set of a trend with new teams named the "ORILES", "NEW YRK", and "BSTN". ;)

Mike Poore
04-18-2009, 04:11 AM
NATINALS :eek:

Good lord, Charlie. If it isn't bad enough, in the city with no identity, other than to provide housing for an ever changing group of incompetent fools who claim to represent this nation's citizens, that they can't even get the name of our baseball team right. :shake:

Bluerauder
04-18-2009, 04:28 AM
NATINALS :eek:

Good lord, Charlie. If it isn't bad enough, in the city with no identity, other than to provide housing for an ever changing group of incompetent fools who claim to represent this nation's citizens, that they can't even get the name of our baseball team right. :shake:
I find it funny that Washington, DC continues to press to become a State. In my opinion, they aren't yet qualified to be a Cub Scout Den. I love reading the Washington Post to see the latest in Corruption and Incompetence in the DC city government.

I guess it is a good thing that some of the fans were able to recognize the "NATINALS" was misspelled. Probably someone from Virginia. :P

O's Fan Rich
04-18-2009, 04:29 AM
Man... that's like giving DVD's to an English guy in American format, or a red button to the Russians, or an iPod to a Queen.... or something....

The O's have the O.... but they need more P and D as they can't seem to put out the fires that can start in the park...... and the E's killed them the last two games.

Mike Poore
04-18-2009, 05:00 AM
I find it funny that Washington, DC continues to press to become a State. In my opinion, they aren't yet qualified to be a Cub Scout Den. I love reading the Washington Post to see the latest in Corruption and Incompetence in the DC city government.
:P

Of course, without reading about the daily foibles of MARIONBERRY, the nation's most notorious buffoon, I thought things had somewhat quieted down in the amusing outrage department, and that most of the fun had transferred to Detroit, then to the Illinois statehouse. It's refreshing to see D.C. once again attempting to reclaim it's rightful status in the "we can't do anything right" department. :rolleyes:.

CRUZTAKER
04-18-2009, 06:42 AM
Ahhh baseball sucks anyway.

Atleast the Capitals are something to be proud of and one of my favorite teams.

Now if they can rise above the Rangers my Bruins may hand them their arse in a fine way!

O's Fan Rich
04-18-2009, 07:21 AM
Baseball does not suck Barry..... so there!

guspech750
04-18-2009, 07:29 AM
I love my Chicago White Sox!!! Thank you 2005!!!

Mike Poore
04-18-2009, 07:42 AM
My god, Barry; your car looks nice. Great photo. :2thumbs:

Bluerauder
04-18-2009, 08:13 AM
Ahhh baseball sucks anyway.

At least the Capitals are something to be proud of and one of my favorite teams.

They are gonna get jerseys that say "CAPITLES". ;)

My god, Barry; your car looks nice. Great photo. :2thumbs:

Barry's MM always looks fantastic. :up: