PDA

View Full Version : Shocks

Canuck Marauder
04-18-2009, 07:41 AM
HI, anyone know what are the best aftermarket shock absorbers for my 03 MARAUDER. I cant seem to find the original Tokicos. The dealer doesn't have them either. Other than KYB, what's out there. Thanx.

freakstatus
04-18-2009, 09:25 AM
HI, anyone know what are the best aftermarket shock absorbers for my 03 MARAUDER. I cant seem to find the original Tokicos. The dealer doesn't have them either. Other than KYB, what's out there. Thanx.

Some have used the Naake's. PM 2DMax. He has them.

SC Cheesehead
04-18-2009, 10:32 AM
PM 03mmmonroe, I think he just replaced his OEMs.

ctrlraven
04-18-2009, 12:59 PM
Tokicos makes the factory shocks for the Marauder. Go to RockAuto.com and search your car up they have them available for sale.I just replaced my rear Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and went back to Motorcraft/Tokicos.

musclemerc
04-18-2009, 01:04 PM
Tokicos makes the factory shocks for the Marauder. Go to RockAuto.com and search your car up they have them available for sale.I just replaced my rear Monroe Sensa-Trac shocks and went back to Motorcraft/Tokicos.
Did you like the Tokico's better than the Monroes?

ctrlraven
04-18-2009, 01:48 PM
Well I had to replace my stock rear shocks around 60k miles and got a deal on the Monroe's and they were good, never had a problem with them until earlier this week one was pissing it's fluid out on my garage floor with 123k on the clock. I'm going to replace my front struts with OEM. Comparing how the car handled certain parts of my travels I like OEM a lot more than the Monroe's. So one of the Monroe's lasted 60k and from the looks of the other it would soon be crapping out also. I deal with some pretty bumpy city streets 3-4 times a week for a total of 50-60 of my total miles.

FordNut
04-18-2009, 07:38 PM
Naake QA1's