PDA

View Full Version : I love my car

jus4kix03MM
04-20-2009, 04:08 PM
I don't know about the rest of you guys but once she goes in the garage I can't wait to put my marauder back on the streets. My friends say I'm obsessed but I think they're just jealous. AHHHH feels good to be a Marauder owner.

BAD MERC
04-20-2009, 04:11 PM
+1,000,000!!!!!!

Bluerauder
04-20-2009, 04:12 PM
I don't know about the rest of you guys but once she goes in the garage I can't wait to put my marauder back on the streets. My friends say I'm obsessed but I think they're just jealous. AHHHH feels good to be a Marauder owner.
Welcome to the Obsession and the MM.Net. :welcome1:

I have had the same problem for over 5 years. It only gets worse. No known cure is available. ;)

And yes, your friends are Green with Envy and jealous of your ride 'cause their Honda Civics just don't have that same curb appeal. :P

justbob
04-20-2009, 04:16 PM
I'm still looking into some kind of medication for the obsession.

Brian H
04-20-2009, 04:53 PM
They do look and feel good, don't they?

CKMustangCobra
04-20-2009, 04:56 PM

Trading it for a 2010 Mercedes C63 AMG.

That would be my medication....

LightningVic
04-20-2009, 05:17 PM
wow CK, i havent seen you since you sold your piece of crap cobra to tim. when did you get a marauder?

Blackened300a
04-20-2009, 05:20 PM
Im glad Im not the only one, I went for lemon ice with the Marauder this weekend and I parked in front of the place which does curbside service. I started seeing kids and people walking too close to the car. I started getting anxious and nervous that I risked brain freeze by swallowing my lemon ice whole and had to leave.

Im also getting to the point that I dont want passengers anymore.
What the hell is wrong with me??? :depress:

guspech750
04-20-2009, 05:27 PM
:banana:yes it does feel good. i dont have to *********** any more. i just have sex and drive the marauder!!!:banana:

justbob
04-20-2009, 05:29 PM
:eek:TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:ee k:

justbob
04-20-2009, 05:30 PM
Yeah, unfortionately the older it gets, the more picky and stuborn i get.

Bluerauder
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
:banana:yes it does feel good. i dont have to *********** any more. i just have sex and drive the marauder!!!:banana:

You should have gotten one of these ..... >>>>> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ok_pub-mercury-mistress_ads unless of course that is what you were referring to. ;)

oldekid
04-20-2009, 05:43 PM
I don't know about the rest of you guys but once she goes in the garage I can't wait to put my marauder back on the streets. My friends say I'm obsessed but I think they're just jealous. AHHHH feels good to be a Marauder owner.I like your avatar, in fact, that is my pic. :banana: Don't worry, I don't mind. I see that you are from San Fran, but I hope you understand that those Marauders were never there. My wife and I were there on vacation, and got lots of shots of the GG bridge. Sometime after that, we had a local Marauder meet, and we just happened to have all four color Marauders together. I got a shot of that, and with the magic of Photoshop, blended the two pics together.

Anyhow, enjoy, and stay obsessed. It's actually good to see my pic again. BTW, mine is the DTR.

:beer:

guspech750
04-20-2009, 05:47 PM
You should have gotten one of these ..... >>>>> http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x11ok_pub-mercury-mistress_ads unless of course that is what you were referring to. ;)

thats soooooooooo cooooooooool!!!! i need to get me one of those asap. do they come with the poo hole poker too!!!:banana:

bigbillybbs
04-20-2009, 08:52 PM

Let me no if you find any …!
I need a strong dose….! :D

TAKEDOWN
04-20-2009, 09:02 PM
It seems we all have this problem, especially those multi-owners!

Hacklemerc
04-20-2009, 10:05 PM
I love my car too... when the damn air ride is working....

I love the wifes DTR too, when it has tires on it and a correct allignment.

Jake Steel
04-21-2009, 12:57 PM
Damn that was pretty funny.....ty

BODYMAN
04-21-2009, 01:22 PM
Trading it for a 2010 Mercedes C63 AMG.

That would be my medication....

Ill let the wife get the AMG Ill stick to the Merc. The wife said I was crazy the other night when I said if I won the lottery I wouldnt do anything short of get a 2nd Rauder and build this one to be a COMPLETE beast some thing around 700 RWHP with a turbo 400 trans and modified 9 inch rear end I could go on but I think we get it!!!!! build it indastructable. & get away from Ford AOD tranny!!! As some other mebers have done:beer:

CKMustangCobra
04-21-2009, 03:52 PM
Ill let the wife get the AMG Ill stick to the Merc. The wife said I was crazy the other night when I said if I won the lottery I wouldnt do anything short of get a 2nd Rauder and build this one to be a COMPLETE beast some thing around 700 RWHP with a turbo 400 trans and modified 9 inch rear end I could go on but I think we get it!!!!! build it indastructable. & get away from Ford AOD tranny!!! As some other mebers have done:beer:
Well.... if I won the lotto.... I would DD the Mercedes and build my Marauder! :)

CKMustangCobra
04-21-2009, 03:53 PM
wow CK, i havent seen you since you sold your piece of crap cobra to tim. when did you get a marauder?

****ing guy out of nowhere!

How have you been?

The Cobra wasn't a POS.... from what I hear it is now. :/ Ohh well.

Tell Tim I would buy it back for a few thousand!

I got a Marauder about 15 months ago or so... before boot camp... so like Feb. 2008.

LightningVic
04-21-2009, 04:22 PM
ah. The irony of it is when he got out of my car when i took him up to O-town to check it out, you called my car a boat hahahaha. I just remember within the first week of owning it we all went out to the track, and I ran a 14.3 to his 13.6, but he had a blower and exhaust. I helped him pull the blower off a few days later, the blower bearings were louder than the exhaust. but you dont want the cobra back man. its got alot of problems, I thought about buying it, but im on the hunt for a marauder. preferably an 04 with headers already on it.

timfromme
04-21-2009, 10:16 PM
Bluerauder,
That is one funny video. Are you that obsessed with your Mercury too?
The car actually looks like a Lincoln though.

Bluerauder
04-22-2009, 04:08 AM
Bluerauder,
That is one funny video. Are you that obsessed with your Mercury too?
The car actually looks like a Lincoln though.
That's an OLD video that was first posted here back in May 2005.

tbore007
04-22-2009, 01:11 PM

I just have sex with my Marauder.

Bulten Rauder
04-22-2009, 06:05 PM
It just sounds soooo nice pinning that pedal down...:beatnik:

Ladyhawke
04-22-2009, 06:35 PM

Charlie :eek: ... I'm telling Bernie!