PDA

View Full Version : Rare find or no?

O3 pharoh
04-21-2009, 10:42 AM
Even though its not my mm, I have been searching for some background on my 95 mustang. Has anyone here heard of an MGM motorsports stinger package on a 95 Mustang gts. This car came from the factory with full mac exhaust from the headers back, 373's and posi, fox body intake into a GT-40 upper and lower intake, and short throw shifter. Any info that people have would be greatly appreciated. Mine is labeled as Mgm 003 on the dash.

Jolly Roger
04-21-2009, 11:33 AM
Sounds like dealer installed performance upgrades with a fancey name tag applied.
Just my 4.6 cts.;)

dpotter
04-21-2009, 11:36 AM
Never heard of it. I did a quick search on SVTperformance.com, Corral.net, DFWstangs.net and modularfords.com; returned no results. Now I'm interested. Ask on one of those boards and I bet someone's heard of it...maybe.

2003DOHC
04-21-2009, 05:15 PM
Even though its not my mm, I have been searching for some background on my 95 mustang. Has anyone here heard of an MGM motorsports stinger package on a 95 Mustang gts. This car came from the factory with full mac exhaust from the headers back, 373's and posi, fox body intake into a GT-40 upper and lower intake, and short throw shifter. Any info that people have would be greatly appreciated. Mine is labeled as Mgm 003 on the dash.

I am 99% sure your mustang came from a now closed ford dealer in new holstein wisconsin. LOYAL FORD was the dealer's name. Closed in early 2002.
MGM stands for MARK GAMERDINGER MOTORSPORTS. Mark was the primary owner of the dealership. Not sure how many cars were modified by this dealer. I had a teal 95gts not sure of the MGM number. For a few years I would sometimes see a red 95 around green bay. Hope this helps.

MyTMerc
04-21-2009, 06:11 PM
One of our local dealers was selling a Mustang "Outlaw". They advertised it as a unique dealer package. I've only seen the one. Black with red trim (2 red stripes down the center) and Outlaw in white along the bottom of each side. It looked like a GT with a 6 speed, a suspension upgrade and badging. Anybody know about the outlaw?