PDA

View Full Version : Spare Marauder parts on Ebay. Headrests, side moldings, headlight, Plus some Mustang

MarauderMarc
04-28-2009, 01:28 PM
http://motors.shop.ebay.com/merchant/marquisaudio23_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_arm rsZ1QQ_fromZ

Some spare parts my brother in law is selling for me...

gdmjoe
04-28-2009, 03:58 PM
MarauderMarc ... Some spare parts my brother in law is selling for me...
Saw the listings last weekend. No dis' intended, however ... Was hesitant to bid with a seller rating of 87 and several negative comments about being unresponsive, having to file claims for refunds, etc..

Person wouldn't have been my choice as a seller to represent you.

MarauderMarc
04-29-2009, 07:06 AM
Saw the listings last weekend. No dis' intended, however ... Was hesitant to bid with a seller rating of 87 and several negative comments about being unresponsive, having to file claims for refunds, etc..

Person wouldn't have been my choice as a seller to represent you.

If you look at his history he had a great rep for a long time.....but when he started his job they threw him into 14 hour days and ne not only neglected his Ebay stuff, but everything else as well. Wasnt his fault....but I see where he could be looked at that way. He no longer works for the company and checks his Ebay listings habitualy.

If you want to bid on anything do know that you can contact me at any time regarding these auctions. I am on top of it as well as they are my spare parts. my email is marcdrocco@yahoo.com

MarauderMarc
04-29-2009, 11:40 AM
Bump....

Marauder A-pillar and guage pod just added.