PDA

View Full Version : Gang or group signs for Marauder owners...

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:06 AM
Ok, every group has a secret handshake or some type of symbolic gesture for when they see another member of their group..

The Masons have a handshake
Gang members have hand gestures to signify their affiliation..
Surfers make a hang ten hand in the air kinda thing..

We Marauder owners need a sign to make to others we see with MM when around town.. etc..

I propose that when you see another MM owner, you tug your crotch 3 times,1 nose grab, make an M twice with your fingers and a Raccoon lodge type woo woo to signify you have a MM.

I will take some ideas from you here, but I think this will work as is.. Feel free to include yours as well since it can me modified to 4 crotch tugs or whatever you want..

musclemerc
05-08-2009, 05:21 AM
Best idea i've heard in a long time! :lol:

a_d_a_m
05-08-2009, 05:27 AM
I like the idea of a secret society, but I have met some of you folks and I'm sorry, I don't think I will feel much like "tugging" in y'alls company!!! :stupid:

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:32 AM
I always see the gang guys making hand gestures, a few tugs, then some more gestures to signify which gang organization they roll with.. We can drop the tugs but do you have any better suggestions?

How about a right handshake with the fellow MM owner, each then reaches out with the left hand and gives the other a purple nurple and two smacks to the back of the head..

a_d_a_m
05-08-2009, 05:34 AM
Just as you can make a "west-side" W with your hands, flip it over and you've got an M. Throw down two and you've got MM.

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:35 AM
Can we throw a Purple Nurple in there?

W4LTD
05-08-2009, 05:36 AM
I always see the gang guys making hand gestures, a few tugs, then some more gestures to signify which gang organization they roll with.. We can drop the tugs but do you have any better suggestions?

How about a right handshake with the fellow MM owner, each then reaches out with the left hand and gives the other a purple nurple and two smacks to the back of the head..

This might not go over well with the lady owners... :eek:

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:38 AM
Ok for the lady owners, we will skip the purple nurples and just go with Adams "Village People" type thing with making letters (like the song YMCA) with our arms..

a_d_a_m
05-08-2009, 05:44 AM
Adams "Village People" type thing with making letters (like the song YMCA) with our arms..
:mad2:
Not with arms!

Hands!

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3125/2637787732_864f812df8.jpg

Like FLAVA FLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAV!:lol:

Richy04
http://blogs.ajc.com/social-butterfly-blog/files/2009/03/a_ldating_hugs_0223.jpghttp://farm1.static.flickr.com/94/209897789_28a3736a42.jpg?v=0

a_d_a_m
Hahahahahaha!!!

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:47 AM
After a Marauderville event, everyone will have a cold and sore nipples, thats for sure!!

W4LTD
05-08-2009, 05:50 AM
Instructions

Step 1
Lay low or buddy up. The trick to a purple nurple is using the element of surprise. So either have your buddies distract the unfortunate recipient, or throw your arm around them and act as if you are "buddy-buddy."

Step 2
Grab their nipple hard. This is when the true bully within you appears. Grab the other person's nipple hard with the index, middle finger and thumb of your dominant hand.

Step 3
Squeeze and twist their nipple. This will immediately cause an acute pain in the recipient causing them to cringe and cower. Watch out for a swift knee to the groin, which is one of the few ways they can ward off your attack.

Step 4
Hold the nipple firmly for as long as possible. The longer you hold, the deeper the bruise, hence the more "purple" it becomes.

Step 5
Let go and expect retaliation. If you can dish it, you'd better take. Chances are you've got a "purple nurple" coming your way in the near future.

Richy04
05-08-2009, 05:54 AM
W4ltd de n2zd..

W4LTD
05-08-2009, 05:59 AM
W4ltd de n2zd..

73S N2ZD, QTH? GUD on QRZ? :beer:

(not gangspeak)

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2009, 06:04 AM
These are all excellent moves if you are talking to a fellow owner. But what we really need is a way to signal other Marauder drivers we meet on the road. You know how bus drivers from the same bus company wave to each other? We need a Marauder type salute as we cruise past each other. Any ideas?

Note to self: Purchase padded bra, wear to all future meets.

Richy04
05-08-2009, 06:04 AM
Gud on QRZ, addy is old, new QTH in NJ. TS-2000,FT-817,FT-857, Drake L4B, 7k UHF cavity amp running a TH-331 tetrode, 1k VHF amp (pair of 4cx250'bs) Kachina 505DSP
and some Moto stuff, ATV etc..

Richy04
05-08-2009, 06:06 AM
These are all excellent moves if you are talking to a fellow owner. But what we really need is a way to signal other Marauder drivers we meet on the road. You know how bus drivers from the same bus company wave to each other? We need a Marauder type salute as we cruise past each other. Any ideas?

Well the crotch grab wont work because you cant see it, how about two throttle punches, a 360 and stomp the brakes 4 times..

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Well the crotch grab wont work because you cant see it, how about two throttle punches, a 360 and stomp the brakes 4 times..That'll work!:D

W4LTD
05-08-2009, 06:15 AM
Gud on QRZ, addy is old, new QTH in NJ. TS-2000,FT-817,FT-857, Drake L4B, 7k UHF cavity amp running a TH-331 tetrode, 1k VHF amp (pair of 4cx250'bs) Kachina 505DSP
and some Moto stuff, ATV etc..

Nice, very nice... My info is current on QRZ, although my station has changed a bit. I sold most of my Collins equipment and primarily run 2M mobile on the Kenwood TM-271 & 902MHz on the Motorola GTX.

TiTo35
05-08-2009, 07:06 AM
I got it...3 fingas downward on the chest with an "M" beside it ON THE CHEST, if you own an 03 Marauder...4 fingas downward with an "M" beside it ONTHE CHEST, if you own an 04. YEA YEA!!! :banana:

Richy04
05-08-2009, 07:42 AM
I got it...3 fingas downward on the chest with an "M" beside it ON THE CHEST, if you own an 03 Marauder...4 fingas downward with an "M" beside it ONTHE CHEST, if you own an 04. YEA YEA!!! :banana:

If you have a Blue, have a pink Bandana in your back pocket, silver have a fuchsia bandana, If its a Red have lipstick on..

RR|Suki
05-08-2009, 07:47 AM
grown men squeezing each other's nipples...

Spectragod
05-08-2009, 08:15 AM
If you have a Blue, have a pink Bandana in your back pocket, silver have a fuchsia bandana, If its a Red have lipstick on..

If you have a black, wear your push pull boots and wool underwear. :lol:

Richy04
05-08-2009, 08:17 AM
Yes, its the only way we will know other MM owners when they are not in their cars or have safely exited.. I was thinking of Tito's idea but there has to be something else.. Anyone??

Richy04
05-08-2009, 08:21 AM
If you have a black, wear your push pull boots and wool underwear. :lol:

Nah, everyone knows that the Marauder jacket matches the black MM, so thats all we will need..

Here is another suggestion..

Silver= Wave a picture of Charles Nelson Reilly
Blue= Wave a picture of Harvey Firestein
Red= Wave a picture of Liberace

Black= Wave a picture of Dirty Harry..:banana:

oldekid
05-08-2009, 08:29 AM
Can't wait to hear from our female MM owners on their thoughts! :eek:

Cheeseheadbob
05-08-2009, 09:01 AM
I guess a majority of us could resurrect the Black Panther icons...

ctrlraven
05-08-2009, 09:23 AM
http://cooknkate.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/cats-secret-handshake.jpg
http://blogs.trb.com/sports/football/jets/blog/simpsons_handshake.jpg

Blackened300a
05-08-2009, 09:48 AM
I say we get our own MM.net Winged Mercury Helmet which must be worn when with other mm.net members or when attending car shows to show your loyalty.
If we are going to look ridiculous doing stupid hand shakes and gestures, we may as well look the part too.

http://www.brightfoxdesigns.com/winged.jpg

Jeremy
05-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I say we get our own MM.net Winged Mercury Helmet which must be worn when with other mm.net members or when attending car shows to show your loyalty.
If we are going to look ridiculous doing stupid hand shakes and gestures, we may as well look the part too.

I smell a group buy... ?

Ms. Denmark
05-08-2009, 10:02 AM

Another good idea Paul. I'll need 1 in women's size small and 1 in men's size XXXL please.;)

Blk Mamba
05-08-2009, 10:47 AM
....funny, I always thought there was a wave, never seen it but think I heard about it here.

oldekid
05-08-2009, 10:53 AM
Actually, I thought we already had our infrequent "blue smoke startup" going for us. Why do we want further embarassment? :o

Stranger in the Black Sedan
05-08-2009, 11:52 AM
I did not read through all 3 pages so forgive me if anyone else has come up w/ the idea first, but I think we should use the Shocker as our gang sign.

TAKEDOWN
05-08-2009, 12:42 PM
I say we flick nipples in a crossover pattern, or a smoke out will do!

TAKEDOWN
05-08-2009, 12:43 PM
Another good idea Paul. I'll need 1 in women's size small and 1 in men's size XXXL please.;)

I think I can fit my eye glasses over it!?!

TiTo35
05-08-2009, 12:47 PM

Do these come in kids sizes???

Richy04
05-08-2009, 02:36 PM
We could do a YouTube movie with those helmets and call it .... "300.... A"

Aren Jay
05-08-2009, 02:47 PM

Blackened300a
05-08-2009, 03:29 PM
We could do a YouTube movie with those helmets and call it .... "300.... A"

Ok that was hysterical :lol::lol:

I guess the other site guys would be considered the 300B's?

Bluerauder
05-08-2009, 03:48 PM

I usually give 2 quick taps on the horn followed by a big "thumbs up". If they are a member, I get a wave or similar back. If they are not aware of the MM.Net, I usually get a blank stare or that "Clueless" expression. Others won't even look over at all. :o

Paula, knowing the enthusiasm of some of the CAM members, I would consider a flak jacket, type III minimum. ;)

Do those helmets come in Blue? Man that would sure make a statement at Carlisle ..... something like "Who are those idiots?" :rofl:

Richy04
05-08-2009, 04:02 PM
I usually give 2 quick taps on the horn followed by a big "thumbs up". If they are a member, I get a wave or similar back. If they are not aware of the MM.Net, I usually get a blank stare or that "Clueless" expression. Others won't even look over at all. :o

Paula, knowing the enthusiasm of some of the CAM members, I would consider a flak jacket, type III minimum. ;)

Do those helmets come in Blue? Man that would sure make a statement at Carlisle ..... something like "Who are those idiots?" :rofl:

No, "who are those idiots with the helmets and 2 foot nipples"

Bluerauder
05-08-2009, 04:04 PM
No, "who are those idiots with the helmets and 2 foot purple nipples"

There ^^^^ I fixed it for you.

freakstatus
05-08-2009, 11:24 PM

The key here is that the wings should be functional.

Jeremy
05-09-2009, 05:09 AM
The shocker? nah.. the Honda crowd has adopted that in my area.. complete with huge stickers on the windshield....

Thumbs up? That didn't work for me. I was riding with an officer one night coming up Muldraugh hill (you KY guys probably know where I'm talking about). In a distance I seen an MM and had him gun it to catch up. We pull up next to him and I rolled down the window and gave a thumbs up. I never seen anyone hit the brakes so fast in my life.....

Blackened300a
05-09-2009, 07:25 AM
Man that would sure make a statement at Carlisle ..... something like "Who are those idiots?" :rofl:

People are going to ask that anyways even without the helmets. :D

justbob
05-09-2009, 07:35 AM
I vote this as the funniest thread that I have yet to read on here!!!!!!!!

Note to self: Stay away from this Richy guy!

Richy04
05-09-2009, 08:12 AM
Justbob, I am coming to nurple your nipples..

Ms. Denmark
05-09-2009, 09:47 AM
I vote this as the funniest thread that I have yet to read on here!!!!!!!!

Note to self: Stay away from this Richy guy!

Justbob, I am coming to nurple your nipples..
Bob, Charlie recommends a flak jacket but I'm heading out to Victoria's Secret. (See my 1st post) They may be having a 2fer sale. PM your size and choice of color and I'll hook you up.;)

justbob
05-09-2009, 09:51 AM
Paula, change of wind direction would make me feel how do you say "uncomfortable" right about now, your victory secrets comment is DEFINATELY not helping! LOL. Have fun shopping!

Ms. Denmark
05-09-2009, 10:00 AM
^^^^^LOL^^^^^^ Your manhood is NOT in question Bob! :D

TAKEDOWN
05-09-2009, 11:15 PM
I thought JustBob's avatar was the hand shake?

Mike Poore
05-10-2009, 03:42 AM
W4ltd de n2zd.. huh? de w3car, here, and xyl Barb is w3svt, both qcwa. We live on an antenna farm & are gud on qrz. ;)

So far as the secret sign, I remember the countless times when encountering an LEO at a stoplight or intersection, when eye contact is made, giving each other the LEO "nod". Me in the SB MM, in civvies, might have given the impression I was one of the FED's in the DC area, especially with the blue Fort Detrick windshield sticker and absence of a license plate on the front.

In that vein, I propose we keep it simple and use the "NOD" :rolleyes:

Bigdogjim
05-10-2009, 06:12 AM
From now on I am only meeting marauder owners in dim lit parking lots at night with no full moon (empty parking lots at that) after everything is closed and all the other people have gone home.:)

How about a chest bump?:rofl:

Stranger in the Black Sedan
05-10-2009, 07:40 AM
Maybe you guys could wear matching underpants and tell everyone about it so they will know for sure?

Steve

Richy04
05-10-2009, 07:41 AM
W4ltd de n2zd.. huh? de w3car, here, and xyl Barb is w3svt, both qcwa. We live on an antenna farm & are gud on qrz. ;)

So far as the secret sign, I remember the countless times when encountering an LEO at a stoplight or intersection, when eye contact is made, giving each other the LEO "nod". Me in the SB MM, in civvies, might have given the impression I was one of the FED's in the DC area, especially with the blue Fort Detrick windshield sticker and absence of a license plate on the front.

In that vein, I propose we keep it simple and use the "NOD" :rolleyes:

Roger that Mike! Nice round table we got going here, good to have you in the rotation. Rig here is a Toshiba Laptop with 2 gigs of ram and a 5/8 wave vertical to a D-Link Router running 1 watt.

Richy04
05-10-2009, 07:44 AM
Maybe you guys could wear matching underpants and tell everyone about it so they will know for sure?

Steve

Hey great idea! We could all get MM underwear (Paul can have the hat guy make that up) and we can wear them while our pants are down gangsta style and we will know the MM guys at meets..

http://tbn3.google.com/images?q=tbn:mq6zEGudFchW6M:ht tp://pepetalk.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/0920baggy.jpghttp://www.enquirer.com/editions/2003/05/29/pants_zoom.jpg <=== We can have MM draws made up for the ladies too!!

Richy04
05-10-2009, 07:52 AM
From now on I am only meeting marauder owners in dim lit parking lots at night with no full moon (empty parking lots at that) after everything is closed and all the other people have gone home.:)

How about a chest bump?:rofl:

Nah the chest bump is a football thing, but we are getting some great ideas here. I saw an older lady the other day get out of a SB MM and grab her crotch and sign what appeared to be two M's when she saw me so I think it is catching on..

justbob
05-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Maybe we could just do the right handed Al Bundy with our left thumb in our left ear?

Ms. Denmark
05-10-2009, 09:19 AM
What about humming a few bars of The Marauder Song (which is being composed by Dom) when meeting a fellow Marauder owner. They would then be required to respond with the correct answer to the following questions:
1.Who is the King of Bling?
2.Does SC Cheesehead's wife like his tune?
3.Who wore a Viking Helmut to lunch in Louisville?
4.Who refers to their canines as the Beagle Buddies?
5.Which avatar is risking severe back injury?
6.Complete the phrase....No Show______________.
7.Who currently holds the most posts title?
8.How many DME (Dark Metallic Emerald) Marauders were produced in 2004?

These questions could be updated weekly for security.
Or..................... the underwear thing is good.

justbob
05-10-2009, 10:23 AM
I'm diggin the undies thing:D!!!!! Just the mire thought of everyone at the meets having there grundies sticking out 12"s is killing me:lol:

justbob
05-10-2009, 10:24 AM
Or even better yet, the helmut AND the undies FTW!!!! Oh and flak jackets!

Ms. Denmark
05-10-2009, 12:07 PM
^^^^^^^1+^^^^^^^^ What he said! LOL Dare ya!

SC Cheesehead
05-10-2009, 12:37 PM
Chest bumps?? Victoria Secret undies?? What da heck have I missed over the past couple days??? http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/_hot_.gif

justbob
02-20-2011, 07:38 PM
Soooooooo, did we EVER come up with one??? :dunno:

I ran up and chest bumped a nice, fragile, elderly lady getting out of a blue the other day at the local church, tugged at my crotch, and tapped my elbow twice and now she just wants my number???:eek:

jflave
02-20-2011, 08:04 PM
Soooooooo, did we EVER come up with one??? :dunno:

I ran up and chest bumped a nice, fragile, elderly lady getting out of a blue the other day at the local church, tugged at my crotch, and tapped my elbow twice and now she just wants my number???:eek:
YO give her mine :)

SC Cheesehead
02-20-2011, 08:44 PM
Ok, every group has a secret handshake or some type of symbolic gesture for when they see another member of their group..

The Masons have a handshake
Gang members have hand gestures to signify their affiliation..
Surfers make a hang ten hand in the air kinda thing..

We Marauder owners need a sign to make to others we see with MM when around town.. etc..

I propose that when you see another MM owner, you tug your crotch 3 times,1 nose grab, make an M twice with your fingers and a Raccoon lodge type woo woo to signify you have a MM.

I will take some ideas from you here, but I think this will work as is.. Feel free to include yours as well since it can me modified to 4 crotch tugs or whatever you want..

You want me to make a sacrifice bunt toward the first base line to drive in a run? :confused:

Bluerauder
02-21-2011, 05:44 AM
You want me to make a sacrifice bunt toward the first base line to drive in a run? :confused:

Naaah. I thought that was the "Hit & Run" signal.

Pat
02-21-2011, 05:59 AM
I do like that helmet, where to get it?

DEFYANT
02-21-2011, 06:31 AM

Where is the like button? This sums it up!

SC Cheesehead
02-21-2011, 07:06 AM
Yeah, anything with wings or horns will work...

http://www.google.com/url?source=imgres&ct=img&q=http://therumpus.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/conan-1.jpg&sa=X&ei=YnFiTfWuFYTrOa3YnLMJ&ved=0CAQQ8wc&usg=AFQjCNHxhRfnEJbkVq6GDCh8er GI2IXujw

Blackened300a
02-21-2011, 08:18 AM
Maybe we can get a group buy. :D

http://www.a2armory.com/medievalhelmets/wingmerchelm.htm

CBT
02-21-2011, 05:35 PM
Hahahaha, nice!! Wait.....

CBT
02-21-2011, 05:40 PM
What about humming a few bars of The Marauder Song (which is being composed by Dom) when meeting a fellow Marauder owner. They would then be required to respond with the correct answer to the following questions:
1.Who is the King of Bling? DOOM
2.Does SC Cheesehead's wife like his tune? nope
3.Who wore a Viking Helmut to lunch in Louisville? Haggis
4.Who refers to their canines as the Beagle Buddies? Big Dog Jim
5.Which avatar is risking severe back injury? FBM's!
6.Complete the phrase....No Show______________. Tito
7.Who currently holds the most posts title? Charlie
8.How many DME (Dark Metallic Emerald) Marauders were produced in 2004? Who cares?! :D

These questions could be updated weekly for security.
Or..................... the underwear thing is good.

I'm all for wearing a viking helmet with a pair of panties hanging off one horn. Or wearing panties and a viking helmet. Whatevs.

boatmangc
02-21-2011, 06:11 PM
So this cold winter has you folks messed up huh?

Shake it off!!
Panties? Crotch grab? Purple nurple. Wow.
Hang in there spring is coming!

I'll wave and nod when I drive by.

Pat
02-21-2011, 06:22 PM
I'm really wanting this helmet. Be a great item for Marauderville. Sound off if you plan to buy. I am.

Blackened300a
02-21-2011, 06:30 PM
I'm really wanting this helmet. Be a great item for Marauderville. Sound off if you plan to buy. I am.

It will make the car show quite interesting with a bunch of chrome helmet wearing people wandering around the fairground. :D

The purchase link in case anyone else is interested.....
http://www.a2armory.com/medievalhelmets/wingmerchelm.htm

SC Cheesehead
02-21-2011, 07:29 PM

I'd be up for one. Paul, you wanna coordinate the group buy?

Blackened300a
02-22-2011, 07:05 AM

If people want them, Ill get in touch with the guy and see what he can do for price.

CBT
02-22-2011, 07:22 AM
Rex you will need to send yours out to Weldcraft for widening, you have a big noggin :lol:

SC Cheesehead
02-22-2011, 07:24 AM
Rex you will need to send yours out to Weldcraft for widening, you have a big noggin :lol:

Good point... :D

Blackened300a
02-22-2011, 02:12 PM
Along with the helmet we'll also need the Nerf "Marauder long sword" Comes in red, blue, and black.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/31bZEcStJ2L._AA300_.jpg
http://www.amazon.com/Nerf-N-Force-Marauder-Long-Sword/dp/B00284C4SM
Voula and I usually have a nerf sword fight in toys r us. This thing will hurt people.

Papillon
02-22-2011, 02:45 PM
Along with the helmet we'll also need the Nerf "Marauder long sword" Comes in red, blue, and black.

Voula and I usually have a nerf sword fight in toys r us. This thing will hurt people.

OMG! These things are sucha blast! I will be taking orders for custom paint jobs. Mine will be pink (of course :rolleyes:) and I'm working on a purple one for Ms. Denmark. :D

SC Cheesehead
02-22-2011, 03:03 PM
OMG! These things are sucha blast! I will be taking orders for custom paint jobs. Mine will be pink (of course :rolleyes:) and I'm working on a purple one for Ms. Denmark. :D

Anybody wanna guess what color I want? :D

Papillon
02-22-2011, 03:12 PM
Anybody wanna guess what color I want? :D

Black??? :dunno: ;)

CBT
02-23-2011, 05:55 AM

No one gonna make a pink sword joke?!?!

Blackened300a
02-23-2011, 05:59 AM
No one gonna make a pink sword joke?!?!

No cause that's 3rd grade, now its pink sock or its not funny.

CBT
02-23-2011, 06:02 AM
No cause that's 3rd grade, now its pink sock or its not funny.

Ewwwwww!! Well you have Dom's attention now, lol.

CBT
02-23-2011, 06:37 AM
lol, some of the reviews are funny as hell.

Blackened300a
02-23-2011, 06:44 AM
lol, some of the reviews are funny as hell.

Yeah they can be a bit obscene if you take them out of context.

"It's funny but all 3 of my boys have these including my husband, and they have a great time having sword fights."

"The product is exactly what my 12yo boy wanted, he's thrilled. It's a little harder than I thought, so there's still "no hitting anything" allowed"

"I chose this one because it is sturdier and bigger now that he's getting older. His parents recommended it, recognizing that it was for a child older than 3 or 4. I highly recommend it for young ones"

"A friend of mine at work found his 2 kids in the toy aisle at the local Wal-Mart having a sword fight with 3 other kids & he said they were all having a blast. When I asked him if he was getting them for his kids (9 & 7, boy & girl) he said he'd love to, but is afraid such a long sword"

"Packs a punch. some sessions end in tears as a whack on the ear with this does really hurt"

justbob
10-04-2022, 12:26 PM
13 1/2 years later and still no official handshake or gesture. [emoji12]

I bet there isn’t too many members left that can answer the questions in post 61.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comin' in Hot
10-04-2022, 01:31 PM
E.A.D. or Eat A Dick.... thats not our offical password?

Mr. Man
10-04-2022, 02:01 PM
Someone's wife must be away or angry for this old thread to be resurrected.

Didn't we have some kind of gesture when dealing with Doomie?

https://image.shutterstock.com/image-photo/closeup-portrait-confused-senior-mature-260nw-188865947.jpg

SilverPhoenix
10-04-2022, 06:42 PM
When I joined up I was told the reach-around was our 'official' handshake...

justbob
10-04-2022, 08:05 PM
When I joined up I was told the reach-around was our 'official' handshake...

Let me guess, Joe told you that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

SilverPhoenix
10-05-2022, 10:08 AM
Joe? He didn't mention anything about it being the official handshake, just that is was something he does with the newbies.

Casey told me it was the official handshake, but I thought it was a bit strange that even though shaking took place, it didn't involve any hands...

PRCARGUY
10-07-2022, 06:09 PM
I have my answers ready that cover post 61 for the pass 13 years, just been waiting for a challenge. I'll been partial to the viking helmet.

Ms. Denmark
10-08-2022, 09:24 AM
I have my answers ready that cover post 61 for the pass 13 years, just been waiting for a challenge. I'll been partial to the viking helmet. Of course, me too! Plus the sword... in purple. I know Papillion was working on custom colors. Pink of course for her. Wonder where we are with that.