PDA

View Full Version : Completey non MM related but............

justbob
05-15-2009, 11:49 AM
I hosted my first tea party today. On the guestlist were my four year old daughter, wifey, and I. (i spared my boys from this):) I served up a splendid delicious form of green tea lightly sweetened in fine china (walmart:D) On the menu was hand picked, ripened to perfection apple's found at the grocery store and sliced ever so delicately into perfect plate art. Up for desert it was round chocolate crisps with mouth watering creamy centers, some refer to these as orio's but I just name them Heaven.

It was a success as many many brownie points were recieved.:)

Fame suit AND helmut on.

Egon Spengler
05-15-2009, 12:31 PM
I hope you are getting lucky tonight for this!

Sounds splendid... Always good to see parents active in their kids lives!!!

Good job!:beer: ... and I hope you get lucky!

offroadkarter
05-15-2009, 12:35 PM
Why didnt you have a tea party in the back of the marauder? Not like their isnt enough room to host one...

TiTo35
05-15-2009, 12:36 PM
You say 4 years old huh? It was a commecial recently that showed a father, son and younger daughter having tea...I was like...my time is coming. I wont have no problem with it, its for fun! The cheerleading commercial really had me nerves though...I will just have to man up for my daughter. :)

Ken
05-15-2009, 12:48 PM
:drink::party: = MEMORIES! :high5:

Ken

Zack
05-15-2009, 01:50 PM
You did well, now PIIHB. :up:

Egon Spengler
05-15-2009, 01:54 PM
Wow... PIIHB?!?!? I don't think a tea party would warrant that... unless that is what the wifey likes! hahaha

Ms. Denmark
05-15-2009, 02:42 PM
You just got yourself more Brownie points with me. All I can say is "AWWWWWWWWWW, what a good guy" ;)

justbob
05-15-2009, 02:47 PM
You nasty nasty man......Thats why I like you!

Bluerauder
05-15-2009, 02:52 PM
I hosted my first tea party today. On the guestlist were my four year old daughter, wifey, and I.
This is how it starts..... very innocently with a little tea party. Then comes the dance recitals and pretty soon you are on stage dancing with her in front of a whole auditorium full of strangers. Then there's the boyfriend parade and the drivers license and then the Dance With Daddy at the wedding ceremony. You done good with the tea party. :2thumbs: Enjoy .... she will grow faster than you can even imagine. Remember to take lots of pictures.

SC Cheesehead
05-15-2009, 05:37 PM
Bob,

While I had tea parties with my daughter when she was young, what I remember best is a little poem about tea parties I used to read to Lisa as part of her bedtime stories. I read it so many times, I've got it memorized....

The Tea Party
I had a little tea party this afternoon at three.
'Twas very small,
three guests in all-
Just I, myself and me.

Myself ate all the sandwiches,
while I drank up the tea;
'Twas also I who ate the pie,
and passed the cake to me.

They grow up fast, bubba, enjoy 'em while you can.

UncleLar
05-16-2009, 03:49 AM
Any damn fool male can make a baby but it takes a man to be a father.
Good on you Bob for the tea party.
I would've liked to have had a daughter too but it wasn't to be so I'm kinda jealous about the tea party.Have a cup of tea and a piece of cake for me next time,okay?

guspech750
05-16-2009, 09:01 AM
nice!!!! ive had a couple with my baby girl too. way to go bob!!

nicely put unclelar!!
"Any damn fool male can make a baby but it takes a man to be a father".

1stMerc
05-16-2009, 09:34 AM
I hosted my first tea party today. On the guestlist were my four year old daughter, wifey, and I. (i spared my boys from this):) I served up a splendid delicious form of green tea lightly sweetened in fine china (walmart:D) On the menu was hand picked, ripened to perfection apple's found at the grocery store and sliced ever so delicately into perfect plate art. Up for desert it was round chocolate crisps with mouth watering creamy centers, some refer to these as orio's but I just name them Heaven.

It was a success as many many brownie points were recieved.:)

I enjoyed that. You are to be commended.

Thanks for sharing.

TAKEDOWN
05-16-2009, 11:41 PM
What a guy...

Aren Jay
05-17-2009, 09:19 AM