PDA

View Full Version : Pioneer AVIC D3 In Dash Nav/DVD unit -- $500 obo

ctrlraven
05-15-2009, 05:44 PM
Posting this for a very good friend of mine and I can vouch for them and the unit. The unit does include all wiring EXPECT FOR the NAV antenna wire. She will accept Cash, Money Order, and PayPal.

$500 obo plus shipping only to lower 48 states.

I'm upgrading to the AVIC F90BT or I would keep this unit. It has not been installed long and is still in excellent shape. I'm obsessive compulsive (I bought it because you can change the illumination colors as well as the 'desktop', fonts and borders to any custom color to match your preexisting gauges) so it's been well taken care of. I still have both Nav discs, the manual as well as the original box and packaging. The unit retails for $1,100 so I'm asking for $500 obo considering it's been GENTLY used and you will need to purchase the nav wire. The wire was a pain in the ass to run through my dash because I hate visible wires. Plus the new unit I've ordered uses the same wire. Therefore, I'm not pulling it out and risking ripping it or messing up my dash. You can find the antenna [part number CXC4864] on eBay for $25.00 or order directly from Pioneerparts for $50ish.

http://i39.tinypic.com/168tt7b.jpg

The unit has been removed, repackaged and is ready for a quick sale.

Serge
05-15-2009, 06:43 PM
I will buy it if I can sell my D1.

BurpyTurtle
05-15-2009, 09:41 PM
will these work with the steering wheel buttons?

ctrlraven
05-16-2009, 10:49 AM
will these work with the steering wheel buttons?
Yes but you need a part to go along with it, I think it's around $25 and you can get it online or from Pops Stereo.

ctrlraven
05-26-2009, 12:18 PM
Sold, Mods you can delete this now.