PDA

View Full Version : Amusing comments heard at car shows.

Embassy
05-18-2009, 06:04 AM
Those of you who participate in car shows and cruises know our Marauders draw some interesting and sometimes downright moronic comments.

Here's a gem I heard yesterday at a show.

"Oh, it's a Mercury. I was wonderin' why that Ford engine was in a Buick." :rolleyes:

Anyone else have a few to share?

Bluerauder
05-18-2009, 06:13 AM
The ones that I hear most frequently are ---

"Never heard of it ... when did you say they were made?"

"I thought it was just a cop car" :rolleyes:

"And what is so special about this Crown Vic?"

"I know that those wheels and exhaust didn't come on it from the factory"

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 06:14 AM
"Its just a souped up police interceptor"

"These have the cobra motors right?"

DTRMiguel
05-18-2009, 06:27 AM
"Didnt they come supercharged? Why did u take yours off?" :dunno:

bob6364
05-18-2009, 06:31 AM
The most ridiculous one was "Does it have a Hemi"

justbob
05-18-2009, 06:35 AM
"I had no idea the intercepter motor was THAT big!"

and the worst one with hood down:

"Does that have the big six in it?"

xopher
05-18-2009, 06:38 AM
Variations on this at car shows and elsewhere:

"Is that the marooder edition?"

:eek:

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 06:39 AM
"Didnt they come supercharged? Why did u take yours off?" :dunno:

heard that one too :beer:

rayjay
05-18-2009, 06:50 AM
Thats not a Marauder, they only came in black. :rolleyes:

DOOM
05-18-2009, 06:57 AM

I'm tired of people asking me this stupid question. :shot:

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 07:03 AM

people ask this because of the valve covers...I have heard this as well.

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 07:04 AM

I tend to agree with that statement...;)

Marauder386
05-18-2009, 07:08 AM
Hood down... "Thats a plain looking Gran Marquis..."

Hood up ... " Nice turbocharger ! " {RoadPigs are S/C}

On the streets ... " I got killed by a GrannyCar ! "

At an MCA rules judged show I was deducted points for having non-standard rims and tires ... :mad2:

:cool4:

Egon Spengler
05-18-2009, 07:19 AM
"Its just a glorified Grand Marquis"

I get "that is my dream car" quite a bit at car shows suprisingly from the younger crowd!

Bluerauder
05-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Oh yeah, forgot that ^^^^ one .....

"Did you have yours painted blue?? ... 'cause that's not an original color, right?"

justbob
05-18-2009, 08:11 AM
The age group for our cars is becoming increasingly more young because they are now affordable. Wait and see where .net is at in another five years. Enjoy it while you can. I hope i'm wrong.

Egon Spengler
05-18-2009, 08:14 AM
Yeah, I will be closer to your age and there will be a bunch of young noobs coming on here starting s*** and arguments and bringing down the morale of the site!

The age group for our cars is becoming increasingly more young because they are now affordable. Wait and see where .net is at in another five years. Enjoy it while you can. I hope i'm wrong.

WESTTXPATRIOT
05-18-2009, 08:16 AM
Straight from the judges mouth at a car show last weekend. "I see you have marauder on your bumper, is that your last name or soemthing?" No lie this dude was a judge what a freaking idiot.

mcb26
05-18-2009, 08:21 AM
Is that the new Monte Carlo?

I didn't know Honda made a car that big.:banghead:

a_d_a_m
05-18-2009, 08:22 AM
I've heard most of those, and they all irritate me. I try to be gracious, though.

My favorite one is watching someone try to read the back bumper and they completely butcher the pronunciation.

LIGHTNIN1
05-18-2009, 08:28 AM
"Where did you get the console and buckets?" Told him that NAPA has them by special order.

Dragcity
05-18-2009, 08:28 AM
At the track, one 20 year old said to another 20 year old as they walked by, "oh, that's just a Grand Marquis with Mustang wheels"

Right on fella's.... I'll be in lane 1

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 08:45 AM
Oh yeah, An older lady told me it reminded her of a taurus she used to drive...

DOH!

SC Cheesehead
05-18-2009, 08:51 AM

Oh yeah, forgot that ^^^^ one .....

"Did you have yours painted blue?? ... 'cause that's not an original color, right?"

Yup, that's the number one I hear.

Amazing how somebody that's never owned one of the cars is an authority on 'em, ain' it? ;)

Joe Walsh
05-18-2009, 09:13 AM
"I had no idea the intercepter motor was THAT big!"

Yep....I've heard people at the track look under the hood and exclaim:

"OH Yeah! It's got a Big Block!"

I love when they then ask: "How many cubes?"

I look at them straight faced and say: 281!

ctrlraven
05-18-2009, 09:26 AM
"So you had your's repainted I see cause I thought they only came in black"
"Nice find, get it from the police auction?"
"Does it have a 351 in it?"
"Nice Crown Vic, I have one but with different wheels and a spot light"

Merc-O-matic
05-18-2009, 09:31 AM
" Taxi...Taxi.....I called one over an hour ago"!

Gotta Love It!;)

Blackened300a
05-18-2009, 10:04 AM
Where did I get those rims?

My build number has rasied way too many questions if I have a 302 in it.

I was told by a bonehead that these came out in 1999 and he didnt buy one because it didnt have the supercharger.

I was asked if its a 2008

Asked why I put a word in my rear bumper

I have to argue when I enter a car show that my car is stock as far as appearance goes. Rims would put me in a modified class.

I answer every question and actually prefer the people who know what they are looking at.

Krytin
05-18-2009, 10:12 AM
I had a non english speaking confused person flag me down as I was leaving work/Industrial Park. By the time I figured out what he was asking me I think he realized he flagged down the wrong car.
He was looking for a taxi to take him home!!
I was not happy!!!

Bluerauder
05-18-2009, 11:32 AM
I had a non english speaking confused person flag me down as I was leaving work/Industrial Park. By the time I figured out what he was asking me I think he realized he flagged down the wrong car.
I was not happy!!!

Someone posted here not too long ago that they went to the airport to pick up their wife or friend and someone opened the back door and jumped in. I think the response was "Get the H3LL outta my car" or something similar. :rofl: Don't think he was none to happy either.

Egon Spengler
05-18-2009, 11:48 AM
I believe this has happened to Dom (Motorhead350) as well if I recall correctly

Someone posted here not too long ago that they went to the airport to pick up their wife or friend and someone opened the back door and jumped in. I think the response was "Get the H3LL outta my car" or something similar. :rofl: Don't think he was none to happy either.

hidperf
05-18-2009, 02:59 PM
A bunch of us met at a local cruise spot on a Sunday and after we had eaten, a group of late model Firebirds rolled in because someone told them a bunch of Gran Nationals or Impalas were there. At least they were impressed when the hoods opened and one had an Eaton and one had a Vortech.

ImpalaSlayer
05-18-2009, 03:18 PM

hahaha!! i dont think id know what to do! :laugh:

TAKEDOWN
05-18-2009, 03:23 PM
What year is your Lincoln?

TiTo35
05-18-2009, 03:23 PM
I think I heard all of these questions and comments...I love them...it gives me time to brush up on my Marauder knowledge.:D

One thing I have noticed driving downtown in DC, people think I am a cabby or the police. Cars slow down and pedestrians try to flag me down. I love it!

Hacklemerc
05-18-2009, 04:09 PM
A bunch of us met at a local cruise spot on a Sunday and after we had eaten, a group of late model Firebirds rolled in because someone told them a bunch of Gran Nationals or Impalas were there. At least they were impressed when the hoods opened and one had an Eaton and one had a Vortech.

Yah beat me to it... That was funny stuff. THey wanted no part of Eric and I when we left and passed them on the highway. THink they thought we were John and Todd.

Marauder M.C.
05-18-2009, 05:35 PM
I've gotten the interceptor motor comment and the where's the stock supercharger question.

Glockafella
05-18-2009, 08:53 PM
I walked into O'Riellys AutoParts today and the kid behind the counter says, "Hey man, is that a REAL marauder?"

I look at him bewildered and say, "yes...why?"

HE blurts out..."Well cause I know a couple guys who made there own..."

I just laughed and shook my head.

Mac-MerC
05-18-2009, 08:59 PM
I walked into O'Riellys AutoParts today and the kid behind the counter says, "Hey man, is that a REAL marauder?"

I look at him bewildered and say, "yes...why?"

HE blurts out..."Well cause I know a couple guys who made there own..."

I just laughed and shook my head.

Ive gotten asked that before

Black Dynamite
05-18-2009, 10:37 PM
"I like what you've done with your Grand Marquis. Looks real badass."

Wankers...

Mac-MerC
05-18-2009, 11:12 PM
"I like what you've done with your Grand Marquis. Looks real badass."

Ha Ha Ha Ha

Rawderboy
05-19-2009, 01:03 AM
Marauders are well known here in Michgan... especially Detroit!!! I get women of all ages droolin, and staring at the ride!!! You all would all get major play here, just ride through!!!!:cool4: Love and Hate here!!! Some wish they had them and.... did I mention the ladies melt over this car?!?!?!?:awe:

ChiTownMaraud3r
05-19-2009, 01:33 AM
Marauders are well known here in Michgan... especially Detroit!!! I get women of all ages droolin, and staring at the ride!!! You all would all get major play here, just ride through!!!!:cool4: Love and Hate here!!! Some wish they had them and.... did I mention the ladies melt over this car?!?!?!?:awe:

I can vouch for this, other day I was gettin a look :cool4: from two girls in a Porsche 911 GT2! next to me at a light..it's funny I had first noticed them checkin' the car out. Gave em a smirk and :burnout:

cvpiftw
05-19-2009, 03:14 AM
Man, your car is just :drool:

The orland park rich preppy girls WISH they had a car as clean and hot as yours.

justbob
05-19-2009, 05:49 AM
Ah yes, the stares! And they come daily from women of all ages:P, problem is it attracts men even more:eek:

Black_Noise
05-19-2009, 05:58 AM
dumb questions #1 "is it fast?"

Marauderman
05-19-2009, 06:08 AM
Yes, Have heard all that have been posted here by everone,and it still continues everyday, because our MM our rare---with the production of only 11,052 vs Chevy's SS over three years of probably 150000, no wonder we have all these comments...but my favorite, was this real stupid one, with hood raised..." wow, that some big six, does it come in a V-8?"

Ain't it great knowing you have such a unique car........unlike stangs everywhere and Chargers everywhere.....no one googles over them like our MM's.....happy motoring.........

fastblackmerc
05-19-2009, 07:02 AM

Actually our motor is a "hemi"..... just not that "Hemi"

Egon Spengler
05-19-2009, 07:21 AM
I hate the fact that I get more looks from the sausages! I think the car is slick and should catch the eyes of more ladies! Although, my girlfriend thinks it looks racy and likes it and my friends date to a wedding over the weekend LOVED the Marauder... She liked everything about the car... I think my g/f now may be sticking around for awhile!!! Unlike the ex who didn't like it and the first time (and only time) she drove it, curbed one of the rims.... She wasn't around much longer after that!!!

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2009, 08:09 AM
"These have the cobra motors right?"

"Its just a glorified Grand Marquis"

And a co worker who asked me "How do you like your Murano? Because my brother had one in the SUV model." :eek:

Glockafella
05-19-2009, 08:12 AM
And a co worker who asked me "How do you like your Murano? Because my brother had one in the SUV model." :eek:

:stupid::P:rolleyes::D

rayjay
05-19-2009, 08:23 AM
The one that got to me here is the car show judge in Texas asking if the Marauder on the bumper was the owners name :rolleyes: The reply should have been why is LOW GRADE MORON embossed on your forehead?

Egon Spengler
05-19-2009, 08:39 AM
Auto Zone... guy asked me what I need and I told him the part and said it was for a 2003 Mercury Marauder... he paused and said "Nissan makes the Murano" with some attitude like I didn't know my own car... so I said it slow and clear for him and he saw it in the computer and said "what is that!?!?!" and I said it was a glorified grand marquis! :D

Ms. Denmark
05-19-2009, 08:59 AM
Auto Zone... guy asked me what I need and I told him the part and said it was for a 2003 Mercury Marauder... he paused and said "Nissan makes the Murano" with some attitude like I didn't know my own car... so I said it slow and clear for him and he saw it in the computer and said "what is that!?!?!" and I said it was a glorified grand marquis! :DPERFECT! :bows:

Cheeseheadbob
05-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Depending on the person asking this particular question, I either give them my numbers or just tell them it would probably smoke anything currently driving on the street. When they smirk at my response, I pull the hood release and ask them politely to quit slobbering on my stainless braided hoses and blower...:D
dumb questions #1 "is it fast?"

guspech750
05-19-2009, 06:12 PM
Straight from the judges mouth at a car show last weekend. "I see you have marauder on your bumper, is that your last name or soemthing?" No lie this dude was a judge what a freaking idiot.

thats very funny and just as bad as seeing one of 3 judges all dressed in the same suits with white pants with a poo poo stain that leaked out into and thru the outside of his pants while judging bentlys and duexemburgs however they are spelled and all etc

a_d_a_m
05-19-2009, 06:32 PM
thats very funny and just as bad as seeing one of 3 judges all dressed in the same suits with white pants with a poo poo stain that leaked out into and thru the outside of his pants while judging bentlys and duexemburgs however they are spelled and all etc Uhhhh....what? :help:
Someone crapped themselves while judging a car show?

CBT
05-20-2009, 08:18 AM
I was not happy!!!

Damn Canadians! GO HOME!

Krytin
05-20-2009, 11:35 AM
Damn Canadians! GO HOME!

Doh!
Canadians..... yeah, that's it!
:P

offroadkarter
05-20-2009, 11:56 AM
I've been asked "what size motor is this" plenty of times

Most people at the show I go to surprisingly know what the car is, they may not know to much about it but at least I hear "Wow they didn't make to many in this color, this is a beautiful color!"

I've also heard from a cabbie guy at the show "These cars are ****g tanks! Not like new cars that are all plastic, like your friends PT cruiser over there"

TAKEDOWN
05-20-2009, 02:37 PM
Check out the Lincoln with Limo tints!

ledzilla
05-20-2009, 02:57 PM
I was asked once what I drove. I said I had a Marauder. The guy asked, "That's a Mitsubishi, isn't it?"

TAKEDOWN
05-20-2009, 02:58 PM
The guy asked, "That's a Mitsubishi, isn't it?"

guspech750
05-20-2009, 03:19 PM
Uhhhh....what? :help:
Someone crapped themselves while judging a car show?

ohhh yeah!! he makey doody in his pants!!:D

a_d_a_m
05-20-2009, 03:29 PM
ohhh yeah!! he makey doody in his pants!!:D Hmmph. Glad I wasn't there.

timfromme
05-20-2009, 09:41 PM
The comments I get:

"I've never seen anyone do that to a car like that before." Told him it came that way.

"Did you put flowmasters on that?" No it sounds that way stock.

"I thought they were only made in black."

The looks I got when I pulled into the Saturn dealership: All the dealers and a couple mechanics came out to look at it.

My girlfriend got pulled over by the police for nothing, He wanted to look under the hood.

I know it said car shows on the thread, but I couldn't resist to post this.

BAD MERC
05-20-2009, 09:48 PM
I think people get Marauder mixed up with Murano. Although it looks nothing like a Nissan - I was at a car show three weeks ago and took second place in the new car class (2000 up) against a 2009 Mustang. Well, so sorry my car wasn't driven directly here from the dealership. If I knew you could do that - I would have rented a car. I always get asked if it's a Grand Marquis. "The wheels look cool". It's not real 'cause they only made black.........

Haggis
05-21-2009, 03:48 AM
My girlfriend got pulled over by the police for nothing, He wanted to look under the hood.

The car's or your girlfriend's 'hood'?

Mike Poore
05-21-2009, 04:36 AM

That's gonna be up to you supporting members, letting us know when we have an "event", as you've been doing through the REPORTED POSTS function. There's just six of us, now, and we do our best; but I assure everyone, the help is much appreciated.

Even though the site has grown, a lot, it's the respect for each other and the willingness on your part to keep it that way, that has kept our home a nice place to visit. :)

eric jones
05-21-2009, 12:05 PM
At a show last week a guy with an 86' Camaro said it was an "Impala knock off" Told him it would run circles around him and the Impala

rumble
05-21-2009, 05:49 PM
Some other ones I've run into over the years.

WARNING!

I ONLY DO THIS WHEN I THINK IT'S WARRANTED.
Not just to be a smart Azz.

Q, Are those all cop cars?
A. No, they're all 4 door Mustangs.

Q, Wow, I didn't know Ford ever built a 4 door Mustang.
A, They didn't. Mercury did. But only in 2003 and 04.

Q. Is that a Hemi?
A. Actually it's a Hemi duster.

Q. Oh so that's a Duster? My dad had a Plymouth once.
A. (Silence) (what can you say to that?)

Q. What size motor is that?
A. It's a 460.

Q. A 460? Really?
A. Yeah, see the emblem? It say's 4.6, that means 460. Surely you've
heard of the 4.6 460 haven't you? It's the one with the double overhead cams.
Back in the old day's Ford disguised them and won a whole bunch
of races in NASCAR. Then they were banned because they were just way to
fast for the tracks in those days. Ford let Mercury bring them back just
for two years and then only in these special edition street cars. You see
very few of these because most were bought back by the factory.

:beer:

SMOKE
05-22-2009, 03:24 PM

Auto Zone... guy asked me what I need and I told him the part and said it was for a 2003 Mercury Marauder... he paused and said "Nissan makes the Murano" with some attitude like I didn't know my own car... so I said it slow and clear for him and he saw it in the computer and said "what is that!?!?!" and I said it was a glorified grand marquis!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/data/500/medium/Photo_112507_006.jpg

He he hee ;)

I think I just crashed the interwebs....

Yes, they're both mine :D

Jonathan

Ms. Denmark
05-22-2009, 03:36 PM
So Jonathan, how DO you like the SUV model! LOL That's too funny!!

Ken
05-22-2009, 07:33 PM
Auto Zone... guy asked me what I need and I told him the part and said it was for a 2003 Mercury Marauder... he paused and said "Nissan makes the Murano" with some attitude like I didn't know my own car... so I said it slow and clear for him and he saw it in the computer and said "what is that!?!?!" and I said it was a glorified grand marquis! :DAuto Zone... yesterday, "Who makes the Marauder?"

Needless to say, I walked out, went elsewhere!

Ken

TAKEDOWN
05-23-2009, 07:02 AM

He he hee ;)

Jonathan

Is that a Lincoln next to your Murano?

TiTo35
05-23-2009, 09:21 AM
Which one is the Murano? :dunno: :lol: :laugh:

He he hee ;)

Jonathan

sanco
05-23-2009, 02:09 PM

its a lincoln with tints next to a nissan :lol:

SMOKE
05-26-2009, 05:30 AM

You mean the "taxi cab with rims?"....:rolleyes:

J

SMOKE
05-26-2009, 05:31 AM
Which one is the Murano? :dunno: :lol: :laugh:

The slightly taller one to the right....:D

J

Ms. Denmark
05-26-2009, 04:44 PM
The slightly taller one to the right....:D

JThought of you this AM when I parked just to the left of a Murano at Starbucks! LOL

Black_Noise
05-26-2009, 05:06 PM
There is this car show/parade/burnouts that I usually hit every year.

When I was almost in the tunnel to do my burnout I heard someone standing around the sidelines say "man... its so quiet"

They were referring to my MM with No Mufflers...

But I guess maybe they were deaf or just used to hearing the old muscle with headers and glasspacks rumbling down the road to the tunnel

blackonblack
06-01-2009, 11:58 AM
I just tell them “its got Vicky’s ass, Marks Nose and Mustangs balls”

TiTo35
06-01-2009, 12:12 PM
Thats a good one! :laugh:

I just tell them “its got Vicky’s ass, Marks Nose and Mustangs balls”

TAKEDOWN
06-01-2009, 12:44 PM
Just tell em' it's a Lincoln...

Bradley G
06-18-2009, 05:48 PM
I heard at Woodward Dream Cruise;
"How come all these cop cars are parked together, some kinda' Police convention?"

CWright
06-18-2009, 06:48 PM
Had an LEO friend come up to me and say "that's an awesome crown vic! Where did you get the idea to do that to it?" If looks could kill he would have dropped right there!:flamer:
I threw him the keys and said lets go for a ride and tell me if you think it would compare to your CV? (Brand new 08 P71). We took it out, letting him drive, and he asked if he could lay into it? I said if you got the *alls. When we got back he said "this is a sleeper, WHAT POWER!"
I said :lol:

He is now actively looking for a MERCURY MARAUDER!:rock: Converted!

TAKEDOWN
06-18-2009, 08:43 PM
^^^ You should have told him it was a Lincoln, LOL! ^^^

Mac-MerC
06-18-2009, 11:48 PM
Did it come with those big rims on there?..........

Ha @ that

offroadkarter
06-18-2009, 11:54 PM
I just had 2 more people ask me on Wednesday "what size motor is that?" I now learned that a 425ci Cadillac motor looks smaller than a 281 modular :D

Embassy
06-19-2009, 06:33 AM
I forgot that I always get asked at car shows either "where did you get those wheels" or "those aren't the original wheels, are they".

I just had 2 more people ask me on Wednesday "what size motor is that?"

I seem to hear that one more and more.

Took the Marauder in for A/C work and when I told the girl behind the counter it is a Marauder her reply was, "That's a Nissan, right". :rolleyes:

Marylandrauder
06-19-2009, 08:53 AM
How about:"where can I see a GREEN one-I saw a model of a Marauder in GREEN"?:lol:

03calitejas
06-19-2009, 09:10 AM
Went to an All Ford Car show at the dragstrip here about 3 weeks ago. Spectator was $10 and to get on the track for the fun runs it was an additional $30. When I gave the lil cutie gate gidget in shorts and tube top 2 twenties she looked sad and gave me one back explaining they were only letting Fords on the track. I told her this is a Mercury and she repeated again that it was only for "Fords". I explained to her that Lincolns and Mercurys were actually made by the Ford Motor Company just like the Chevys and Buicks were made by General Motors...That made her happy and she even thanked me for explaining it all to her.

Go2GuyFL
06-19-2009, 09:35 AM
As I've owned my Marauder only these past 20 days, I've yet to collect such gems. However, I thought y'all would appreciate the comment I got from a high schooler collecting shopping carts at my local Publix with my '95 Bronco.

He asked me to which chop shop did I go to have the window installed in my tailgate. He thought it was too cool it went up and down. :woohoo:

CBT
06-19-2009, 09:41 AM
As I've owned my Marauder only these past 20 days, I've yet to collect such gems. However, I thought y'all would appreciate the comment I got from a high schooler collecting shopping carts at my local Publix with my '95 Bronco.

He asked me to which chop shop did I go to have the window installed in my tailgate. He thought it was too cool it went up and down. :woohoo:

Thats why he collects shopping carts.:P

03calitejas
06-19-2009, 09:48 AM
20 days? whoa...way cool...hope you are enjoying the MM. I see you got a Reinhart tune on it also... Dennis has been a ton of help with mine and hooked me up with lots of parts, both new and used. Welcome to the collective!!!

Go2GuyFL
06-19-2009, 12:05 PM
Dennis is going to put in a K&N CAI with a set of Kooks headers, X pipe, and high-flow cats leaving stock mufflers. I intend to leave the 3.55 gearing as I spend 95% of my driving on I-95 between Jacksonville and Miami.

Back to the quotes, my 7 yr old asked if we could pretend she was taking a limo as I was bringing her to grandma's for an overnight. :tmi:

TAKEDOWN
06-20-2009, 12:55 PM
I forgot that I always get asked at car shows either "where did you get those wheels" or "those aren't the original wheels, are they".

I seem to hear that one more and more.

Took the Marauder in for A/C work and when I told the girl behind the counter it is a Marauder her reply was, "That's a Nissan, right". :rolleyes:

NO! It's a Lincoln!

Cougar_Marauder
06-20-2009, 02:16 PM
I got some good ones right from the Ford dealership while I was trying to hunt down some new axles. I asked the guy behind the parts counter and it went something like this:
'Ummmmm, ok, what did you say you have again?"
"I dont see it here, how do you spell that?"
"Hmmmmm, is that a truck?"
"Sorry, we don't have anything for that vehical"
after I explained the axles would be the same from a CV or GM he still was hesitant to sell me anything cause he said he wasn't 100% sure it would be the same... Good thing his boss knew what he was doing.

another good one i heard was " I seen a Marauder with those SAME rims!"

i for one hope these questions never stop

Go2GuyFL
06-22-2009, 07:31 AM
Heard today "That looks like a sweet ride. Are you undercover?" :bagpiper:

My wife heard yesterday "Where's Mark? Out spending the day with Black Beauty?" :burn:

Mac-MerC
06-22-2009, 10:19 PM
another good one i heard was " I seen a Marauder with those SAME rims!"

Ha Ha Ha.... stupid