PDA

View Full Version : Pic from the White Sox game.

CBT
05-19-2009, 06:00 PM
Take me out to the ball gaaaaaame!
This was taken when Amy and I were up in Chicago last month. Man, the games on t.v. seem to drag on forever but this went by waaaaaay to fast in my opinion. The important thing is the White Sox lost. Over 31 thousand people there, one jackass was wearing a Cubs hat. Thaaaaat would be ME. Other folks in the pic are Dom, jabbing his tounge in his womans ear, Amy, Zack, Becky, and Bob. Knine was SPOSED to be there but had the swine flu or butt gremlins, whatever it was he sounded like sheeeeeeeet on the phone. My Dad was also absent. My Gramps was in the hospital and Dad wasn't getting much sleep because of it so he bowed out. I wish Amy and I could have hung out with you guys more but the schedule was tight before Gramps went in the hospital, what free time I had each day was well spent visiting him and just being there for my Dad.

guspech750
05-19-2009, 06:05 PM
very very cool. i goto many games and i love comiskey park (us cellular field) more every time i go most of the food is really really good and most of the fans are really into the game win or lose. i hope you had a great time. i hope you come back again.

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2009, 06:18 PM
I wish I could've hung out with you guys:alone: and to top it off SOX lost:shake:... :shake:CUBS:down:!

CBT
05-19-2009, 06:28 PM
Yeah fellas, i was hoping to meet yous but we will do it again one day. Or heck, just party/hangout somewhere. It pained me, PAINED me, to attend a White Sox game, lol. But the Cubs were outta town, and Amy is the Sox fan. And she lets me see her naked sometimes so I gave in. At least we both love us some Blackhawks, yeah baby! Oop, they are losing thier second game to the Redwings right now, 2-1. Crap.

Zack
05-19-2009, 06:30 PM
Damn I look good in photos. :puke:

Maybe its Becky??? :confused:

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2009, 06:31 PM
LOL... personally I think Bob is the hottest!!!

Zack
05-19-2009, 06:34 PM
LOL... personally I think Bob is the hottest!!!

You PIIHB dont you...

(in your dreams, chill out Bob) :D

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2009, 06:35 PM
White Chocolate, show me your almonds!

CBT
05-19-2009, 06:41 PM
Damn I look good in photos. :puke:

Maybe its Becky??? :confused:

You are one sexy hunk of man-beast, and Becky is shaaaaaarp. And Bob grabbed my butt in the photo. I'm just sayin.

TAKEDOWN
05-19-2009, 06:44 PM
WHAT!!!... He grabbed your butt! He's really in the dog house with me then, I thought I was his one and only. Damn y0u CBT!

justbob
05-20-2009, 06:31 AM
I felt "uncomfortable" standing behind Becky:D

TAKEDOWN
05-20-2009, 02:45 PM
^^^ That's because you know your true love belongs to me! ^^^

Motorhead350
05-20-2009, 08:52 PM
OK who used photoshop to make me look handsome? :)

Thanks for the picture CBT it looks great.

Come on back soon!