PDA

View Full Version : How to anger your cat...

CBT
05-21-2009, 06:48 PM
...or, alternate title, how to crap yourself in .099 seconds flat.
As some of you know, I hate my cat. The only thing stopping me from killing this furry little kiss from Satan is I'm afraid it will come back as a ghost. Or worse, like that cat from Pet Cemetary, except angrier, and with a smaller bladder. Case in point: Men, you know how sometimes you wake up in the middle of the night, or morning, or whenever, and you have a certain "situation" in your upper crotch/groin area? (And for the real men, like me, this "situation" applies clear on up to your six pack abs area) Well, I cover it, cause I've seen Halas eyeballing it like it was a cat-nip covered scratching post. So I don't trust her enough to kill her. Sad, huh? Check this out, a couple months back, after a 4 hour quickie, cause that's how I roll (thanks, Enzyte!), I get hungry for a midnight snack. I know this house like Zack knows Marauder tunes, inside and out. I don't need lights to find my way around in the dark. Amy isn't a neat freak, but she likes to keep things organized, cause I'm quick to slap her if'n she don't. Just go along with me here. So check out our pantry:
I can reach in and grab things in the dark, I know where everthing is. Midnight snack of choice, cereal. Minez are usually on the bottom shelf, Case Jr. and Amy's right above. Now, after 6 hours of sweet sweet lovin, I announce "I'M DONE!", make my Olympic style dismount, and head down for some Peanut Butter Cap'n Crunch. Lights out, I know where it is, done this before, no problem. Buuuuuuuuut this time was different. Ever farted in front of a dog and they **** their head to one side and look at you like "Did you say something?" Well I did that exact same thing when I realized I didn't just grab the Cap'n. And then all Hell broke loose. I heard a HSSSSS and silly me, instead of letting go, I go into attack mode and sieze whatever this furry thing is in my hand and yank it violently towards me. (heck, it worked on prom night 21 years ago) Halas did not like this. Since it was her freakin' head. Now keep in mind, I still havn't, how can I put this politely, put away my erector set? Is that safe to say? Groping around in the dark for some "fur" is usually USUALLY fun, not this time my friends. Never, and I mean never never ever, yank an angry cat towards your naked crotch. You will lose. (mainly blood) I screamed so loud I actually stopped screaming and thought "what the hell is that?!", realized it was me screaming, and quickly resumed screaming again. Halas had 2 paws in my package area, 2 paws in my left forearm, and her fangs in my left thumb. At some point, one of us crapped on the linolium. I blame the cat. Amy yells down "Jesus, what the F$%K are making?!" "A fool of myself!" I yelled back. "So left overs?" she giggled. Such a smart azz. Anyway, Now I have a bleeding thumb, a bleeding forearm, and scratches so close to mini-Ski it's not even funny, and Cap'n Crunch is scattered all over the kitchen floor cause jackass somehow managed to latch onto the box before she latched onto me. Cap'n crunch actually hurts your bare feet when you are jumping up and down in it like you are playing a life or death game of hop-scotch and the loser wins a flippin' cat from Hell. A day or three later, I took this photo:
She likes to hide in there now, waiting for I guess the next time I take a break from giving Amy the best 8 hours of mattress destroying cuddle time she ever got, so she can get another crack at my groin. Well, jokes on you ya fanged-out four legged furry ****er, I installed 3 of those push button LED lights!!! No more grabbin' p*ssy in the dark, prom night was 21 years ago!!

Zack
05-21-2009, 06:53 PM
:rofl: :laugh:

OMFG I LOL'ed

ImpalaSlayer
05-21-2009, 06:57 PM
omg! :laugh:

FrankJAG
05-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Lmao!!!!!!!!

sd8683
05-21-2009, 07:02 PM
Haha Casey you crack me up! Are you going to Carlisle? I'd love to throw back a few with ya!

CBT
05-21-2009, 07:16 PM
Haha Casey you crack me up! Are you going to Carlisle? I'd love to throw back a few with ya!

Afraid not, but I've never met a :beer: I didn't like, we will meet someday. Going to Indy?

sd8683
05-21-2009, 07:25 PM
Afraid not, but I've never met a :beer: I didn't like, we will meet someday. Going to Indy?

I'm not sure yet? I'd love to buy I don't know if I can.

Black_Noise
05-21-2009, 07:34 PM
funniest thing in like 2 yrs

I just put a link from my facebook

2,4shofast
05-21-2009, 07:45 PM
:lol: that is the best story ever!

justbob
05-21-2009, 09:37 PM
Your killing me Case! But I got one for ya!

Ever had a kitten latch onto your um danglies and hang from them trying its damndest to unhook itself? I have!!!!!!!! I was laying some cable one night and little did I know that new kitten was under the sheets watching in amazement at the neato toy moving all over the place! You should be able to figure out the rest. Mostly me taken by surprise, screaming like a little girl, jumping out of bed (BIGGGG mistake) and a 10 week old cat hanging from its new toy, me crying like two little girls, some blood, an airbourne cat, little more blood, an ice pack, but i'm a real man and finished the job.

SID210SA
05-22-2009, 05:44 AM
Nice how you keep adding hours to your story as you go along....so now you have battle scars that you show off to the ladies???

DTRMiguel
05-22-2009, 06:03 AM
I just copied this and printed it to EVERY printer at my job. HOME DEPOT :lol: Casey you are ****in funny

CBT
05-22-2009, 06:28 AM
Nice how you keep adding hours to your story as you go along....so now you have battle scars that you show off to the ladies???

Amy will vouch for the length of time. Or she'll get a fresh one across the jaw. If she wasn't busy cleaning my dishes and my laundry and my floors and my showers/tubs/sinks I might let her testify. But usually I only let her on the computer long enough to send out her monthly "Me okay, Amerlican man trete my very very good" note to her family and friends that are looking for her. I mean missing her. Ha, oops, I mean wondering how she is doing.

CBT
05-22-2009, 06:33 AM
I just copied this and printed it to EVERY printer at my job. HOME DEPOT :lol: Casey you are ****in funny

You should include the others so everyone can truly appreciate the soul crushing, flesh ripping capabilities of the cat.

RoyLPita
05-22-2009, 06:40 AM
Nice looking cat. Declawing would have prevented this fiasco.

DTRMiguel
05-22-2009, 06:48 AM
You should include the others so everyone can truly appreciate the soul crushing, flesh ripping capabilities of the cat.

If you find them for me. You have to many threads lol and i dunno which ones are related to satana :D

CBT
05-22-2009, 07:01 AM

She's going to need them for when I get my Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

CBT
05-22-2009, 07:03 AM
If you find them for me. You have to many threads lol and i dunno which ones are related to satana :D
Here's one, enjoy!

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/showthread.php?t=39595

DJCV
05-22-2009, 07:16 AM
Permanent de-catting would be my distinct preference.

knine
05-22-2009, 02:16 PM
Nice pics of the Pantry. I see one obvious solution. CLOSE THE FRAKING DOOR !

DTRMiguel
05-22-2009, 02:19 PM
Oh BTW i had 6 ppl say that was the funniest thing they have heard in a long time one girl was laughing so hard she cried :awe:

CBT
05-22-2009, 02:36 PM
Oh BTW i had 6 ppl say that was the funniest thing they have heard in a long time one girl was laughing so hard she cried :awe: I have that effect on women.

CBT
05-22-2009, 02:39 PM
Nice pics of the Pantry. I see one obvious solution. CLOSE THE FRAKING DOOR !

Tried that, accidentely locked her dumb ass in there for about 9 hours while I was at work. She shredded all my Swiffer Jet pads and from the looks of it, tried to make her own litter box with a 5 pound sack of flour. No more closey closey the pantry door.

knine
05-22-2009, 03:26 PM
You FAIL. Your cat will be collected. Please place on doorstep for pick-up.

guspech750
05-22-2009, 04:42 PM

DECLAWING!!! that cost money, when you have a garbage disposal at your service thats uses very little electricity.

awwww. thats a cute story. should make it into a movie for the oxygen channel.:lol:

duhtroll
05-22-2009, 07:41 PM
This is why dogs are superior to cats.

Worst I ever got was a cold nose in the ass. And the dog just watched.

HI-OH!

FrankJAG
05-23-2009, 11:45 AM
As the dog says to the cat "Watch this, I don't need no stinking claws to make him jump!"

sanco
05-23-2009, 02:04 PM
lol great story man lol

Mike
05-25-2009, 05:17 PM
Way too funny :lol: :lol:

Haggis
05-26-2009, 05:40 AM
She's going to need them for when I get my Rhodesian Ridgebacks.

Oh, those poor puppies don't know what they are getting into.

Krytin
05-26-2009, 05:56 AM
I am an animal lover but I'm sorry, there are two cats in this thread that should be taking a permanent dirt-nap!

Aren Jay
05-26-2009, 08:39 AM