PDA

View Full Version : Can I get all my money back from Aamco?

Motorhead350
05-31-2009, 05:35 PM
My transmission has let me down for the third time on my K5 and I am literally sick of it. Everything is still under warranty and has about half of it's mileage on the warranty left too.

I want a full refund and they can keep their leaker.

I want to get something from GM now.

Do places actually refund you to the full amount if you take back the product after 3 major problems?

I will contact the BBB if I need to. I've had it.

Any suggestions? I'm going at this when I wake up at noon tomorrow.

Bluerauder
05-31-2009, 05:39 PM
My transmission has let me down for the third time on my K5 and I am literally sick of it. Everything is still under warranty and has about half of it's mileage on the warranty left too.

I want a full refund and they can keep their leaker.

I want to get something from GM now.

Do places actually refund you to the full amount if you take back the product after 3 major problems?

I will contact the BBB if I need to. I've had it.

Any suggestions? I'm going at this when I wake up at noon tomorrow.
Read their workmanship & parts warranty in detail to see what your options are.

LIGHTNIN1
05-31-2009, 10:18 PM
I just went through this with my girlfriends car at a franchise trans. repair place but not AAMCO.Check AAMCO complaints out on the web, not a pretty picture.We lost the full $2300 and still had to get another transmission installed. We took this car back 6 times to this shop and we asked for money back,to a no answer. I asked how many times is too much, 50, 100, and he said whatever it takes.Would have had to fight them in court for years.We had to make a living.