PDA

View Full Version : When you think you've seen it all...

Hacklemerc
06-01-2009, 06:15 AM
We have an apartment complex that we patrol that has problems with drugs, gangs, and any other problem you can think of. We had been out there for people fighting in the streets 3 times last night, so I decided to be a bit pro-active and sit on the main drag through the complex and finish up some paper work and just make an obvious police presence. It was about 3:30 AM and surprisingly enough there was nothing moving. There I was sitting under the street lamp in my Black and White squad car, headlights on, engine running. I was looking down at my computer when I caught movement in my peripheral vision. I look up to see a female, clad in just a pair of shorts walking from one building to another across the street. She looked right at me, waved and kept on movin on, not even bothering to cover up her bare breasts. I sat there trying to figure out if what I saw was real or not for the longest time. Watched her walk all the way across the street and into the apartment complex across the street. The bad thing was, it wasn't the quality kind of show that I wanted to see. The term "rode hard and put away wet" came to mind... ewww ewww ewww:eek:

CBT
06-01-2009, 06:28 AM
LMAO! Did you wave back?

Hacklemerc
06-01-2009, 06:36 AM
hell yeah I did....

chader
06-01-2009, 06:38 AM
pictures?....hahahaha

1sexyleo
06-01-2009, 07:06 AM
Lmaoooooooo

Something funny happened to me in DC. I was working at GWUPD and I just got off about to head to the club. One of my co-workers pulled up to talk to me, so i leaned over into the car. MPD was driving through the intersection and stop abruptly, backed up back through the intersection and sat on the side of the curb. Another co-worker in uniform walked up to the car and spoke to him for a few minutes. Soon after, MPD sped back through the intersection.

Come to find out, the MPD thought I was a prostitute until my co-worker told him that I was a University Police Officer....LMAO!

justbob
06-01-2009, 07:10 AM
Sorry, No pics = FAIL.

Sounds like something I wouldn't want to see anyways.:lol:

CBT
06-01-2009, 07:36 AM
Lmaoooooooo

Something funny happened to me in DC. I was working at GWUPD and I just got off about to head to the club. One of my co-workers pulled up to talk to me, so i leaned over into the car. MPD was driving through the intersection and stop abruptly, backed up back through the intersection and sat on the side of the curb. Another co-worker in uniform walked up to the car and spoke to him for a few minutes. Soon after, MPD sped back through the intersection.

Come to find out, the MPD thought I was a prostitute until my co-worker told him that I was a University Police Officer....LMAO!

1sexy, this post is useless without pics.:cool:

Bluerauder
06-01-2009, 07:52 AM
I sat there trying to figure out if what I saw was real or not for the longest time.
Been that long Huh? :rofl:

CBT
06-01-2009, 07:58 AM

Ooooooo, Charlie goes for the kill!

Spectragod
06-01-2009, 08:14 AM
Lmaoooooooo

So your saying that you don't have a full set of teeth??? :lol: :lol:

CBT
06-01-2009, 08:19 AM
What's got 8 breast and 9 teeth? The late shift at Denny's.

SILVERSURFER03
06-01-2009, 08:41 AM
Now thats funny

ckadiddle
06-01-2009, 08:42 AM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2267171610_628796d8dc.jpg?v=0H ere ya go!

1sexyleo
06-01-2009, 08:46 AM
1sexy, this post is useless without pics.:cool:

of course this was over 3 years ago....

1sexyleo
06-01-2009, 08:47 AM

LMAOOO :lol:

What's got 8 breast and 9 teeth? The late shift at Denny's.

:lol:

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2050/2267171610_628796d8dc.jpg?v=0H ere ya go!

i cant do nothing but laugh at this thread:lol::lol::lol:

Egon Spengler
06-01-2009, 08:50 AM
http://icanhascheezburger.files.wordp ress.com/2008/05/funny-pictures-shock-and-awe-kittens.jpg

rayjay
06-01-2009, 09:35 AM
I have some good ones from over the years too, but not fit to print here. Without detail the one that almost made me gouge my owns eyes out was a missing 80 something yr old fermale from the wrinkle ranch, au natural...

Hacklemerc
06-01-2009, 10:19 AM

Not been that long, just trying to fiigure out what exactly it was. I'll give you an image... it was something like this... (.)0(.)... nipple bellybutton nipple

CBT
06-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Not been that long, just trying to fiigure out what exactly it was. I'll give you an image... it was something like this... (.)0(.)... nipple bellybutton nipple

You just described a Klingon Erectionkiller from the new Star Trek.

Hacklemerc
06-01-2009, 10:22 AM
Everyone is Familiar with the Ainad Shriners right? Every year we have a big Shriners parade and Circus. I had to remove a drunk lady from the parade route, and as I was standing there talking to her she dueced herself. How do I know? The runny part of it came out of her shorts and down her legs. She did not go to jail, she was politely told to go home. THat aint gettin in my car.

Hacklemerc
06-01-2009, 10:23 AM
Lmaoooooooo

I agree with everyone here, we need pics...

CBT
06-01-2009, 10:24 AM
Everyone is Familiar with the Ainad Shriners right? Every year we have a big Shriners parade and Circus. I had to remove a drunk lady from the parade route, and as I was standing there talking to her she dueced herself. How do I know? The runny part of it came out of her shorts and down her legs. She did not go to jail, she was politely told to go home. THat aint gettin in my car.

That's great, now whenever I hear "Duece" from KISS I'll be thinking of that instead of a threesome like the song actually means.:puke:

LIGHTNIN1
06-01-2009, 10:32 AM
Thanks for the mental picture. Think I'll skip lunch.:popcorn:

Egon Spengler
06-01-2009, 11:03 AM

LOL!!! Been there and seen plenty of that... I have seen my fair share of stuff I didn't want to see running medicals with the FD

Motorhead350
06-01-2009, 12:51 PM
Where is this place? :D

Oh wait ferrit boobs? Nevermind.

guspech750
06-01-2009, 04:16 PM
can you do me a favor? can you get her phone number for me..she sounds like a nice girl....:lol:

CBT
06-01-2009, 04:40 PM
can you do me a favor? can you get her phone number for me..she sounds like a nice girl....:lol:
Choke yerself....

03blackvegas
06-01-2009, 05:42 PM
Dash cam, baby.

CodeMan
06-01-2009, 05:53 PM
:rock: The 7% of society that no one else gets to see. Its true, "The Freaks come out at night!!".
I do miss the ADRENALIN RUSH of fighting w/ bad guys, foot persuits and vehicle persuits. But don't miss steam cleaning out the back of my patrol unit every time some one pisses or craps them selves. Now day's, I just yell and scream at police cadets for 12 hrs a day. :director: :sweat:

Ken
06-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Everyone is Familiar with the Ainad Shriners right? Every year we have a big Shriners parade and Circus. I had to remove a drunk lady from the parade route, and as I was standing there talking to her she dueced herself. How do I know? The runny part of it came out of her shorts and down her legs. She did not go to jail, she was politely told to go home. THat aint gettin in my car.I'll have to remember to try that, if I'm ever about to get arrested! :up:

Ken

LIGHTNIN1
06-01-2009, 10:14 PM
When is the next Shriners parade?:woohoo:

SILVERSURFER03
06-03-2009, 06:41 AM
WOW thats WILD