PDA

View Full Version : Guilty Pleasure Music

Motorhead350
06-02-2009, 01:44 AM
Alright what do you guys and girls listen to that really differs from most of your music taste that few know about. I'll start this off....

The whole album 14:59 by Sugar Ray is still one of my favorites.

Shut Up -Kelly Ozborne

The album The Everlasting Moment -MxPx.... if I still had it.

License To Ill -Beastie Boys

That's about all I can think of.

Ok what do you want to share? ;)

a_d_a_m
06-02-2009, 03:05 AM
I don't apologize for anything that I listen to.

License To Ill is a great album.

Motorhead350
06-02-2009, 12:05 PM
Ok I guess we are alone on this one Adam.

Egon Spengler
06-02-2009, 12:30 PM
I like hardcore rap which people find shocking cuz I am a pasty white boy, but I listen to everything from the 50's on up... Hardcore Rap is therapy for me... couldn't make it through the workday without it!

SMOKE
06-02-2009, 12:56 PM
"Spa" channel 73 on Sirius over my PC during the work day....music calms the savage beast....

Jonathan

BAD MERC
06-02-2009, 01:08 PM
"Spa" channel 73 on Sirius over my PC during the work day....music calms the savage beast....

Jonathan

I love the "spa". My wrecker does hours of parked idling and I have been guilty of burning incense cones and having the "spa" on in the cabin. When I climb back in - it's cold, calm and smells great. I am funny with music, I love the 80's. I love death metal, jazz, orchestra and country. Sometimes I will listen to old rap. But only a few songs. I never listen to radio anymore - I listen to Lex & Terry on XM all day then resort to the list above. I don't have too much guilty stuff that I would hide. I do have a few songs though that I got from iTunes; 'Devil Woman' by Cliff Richard, 'Big Log' by Robert Plant and 'Kodachrome' by Paul Simon are my three all-time favs!

Ms. Denmark
06-02-2009, 02:04 PM

JonathanWow! I thought I was the ONLY Spa channel listener in the Universe. Now there's you and Bad Merc, too!:beer: Sometimes you just need a little soothing, peaceful, tranquility. Now, if it only gave massages. Ahhhhhhhhh