PDA

View Full Version : Let's all laugh at each other again

Motorhead350
06-02-2009, 01:47 AM
Post something stupid you did wither it was intentional or an accident.

I will give advice...

WASH your hands before you use the restroom after you eat hot wings... very hot wings. Your tounge won't be the only thing that feels like it's on fire. :flamer:

:lol:

Ok what's happened to everyone lately?

CBT
06-02-2009, 03:25 AM
LMMFAO!!! You dork, did anyone see you?

SC Cheesehead
06-02-2009, 04:07 AM
Casey, not to laugh! :eek: I had a similar, ah, "situation" a few years back while working with some hot peppers.

Trust me, this is NOT a pleasant experience.....:bigcry:

DOOM
06-02-2009, 07:19 AM
LMAO!!!
:laugh:
:rofl:

guspech750
06-02-2009, 08:48 AM
heres one. 12 + years ago. i was eating dinner with my girlfriend (in boys town/wrigleyville thats where she lived). after i had finished i felt a very bad rumbling in my tum tum. i excused my self and made my way to the restroom with a great anticipation of relief only to look in the toilet stall and find used rubbers on the floor and stuffed in a crack in the wall. I high tailed out of there and told my girlfriend i was leaving to walk back to her place(she was not finished eating yet) and told her why and left the restraunt. as i was walking i could feel i might not make it back to her place. there was no way in hell i was going to go into the gay bars i walked past after seeing the rubbers in the restraunt. so i started to jog but realized jogging was not going to get to her appartment soon. so i started to sprint only to realize sprinting was not going to make it too. but i was persistant but weak. as i was sprinting and clinching i could feel my butt & myself failing as it was coming out and going down my legs (had shorts on) i has no choice but to run under the "L" tracks and dropped my shorts right next to someones driverside car door. OHHH!!! what a relief and a mess as it splashed all over my underwear, socks and shoes. what a relief!! it was out!!! but i realized since my underwear was all jacked up i had nothing to wipe with. now bear in mind i am outside under the train tracks next to parked cars in broad daylight. just then i saw my girlfriend walk by. i quickley looked near me on the ground and found a flattened soda cup and some weeds. i quickly wiped with those only to get gravel all over my butt and poo on my hands!! as i stood up to put my poo covered shorts on a car pulled. the driver and passenger just stopped and where shocked to see some wacko standing there with poo covered shoes, socks and shorts. i just smiled pulled up my shorts and ran like hell covered in poo and caught up to my girlfriend who couldnt belive what had just happened. ahh. what a nice girlfriend she was as she washed everything.

i love me:D

Egon Spengler
06-02-2009, 08:57 AM
I hope that NEVER happens to me although I have been close a couple of times!

Blackened300a
06-02-2009, 09:17 AM
Post something stupid you did wither it was intentional or an accident.

I clicked on this thread.

justbob
06-02-2009, 09:18 AM
Hey Joe, TMI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek::puke:

ChiTownMaraud3r
06-02-2009, 09:21 AM
guspech...wow you're going to give me nightmares.

CBT
06-02-2009, 09:27 AM
All I did to your story was delete words, not move or add any. This is the shorter version:P

12 + years ago. i was in boys town. i felt a rumbling in my tum tum. i made my way to the restroom with a great anticipation of used rubbers and stuffed crack. I high tailed back to the gay bars after seeing the rubbers. i was clinching my butt & myself as it was coming down my legs i dropped my shorts. OHHH!!! what a mess as it splashed all over my underwear, socks and shoes!! it was out!!! i jacked up my butt and my car. some wacko pulled up my shorts and ran like hell.
i love me:D

justbob
06-02-2009, 09:34 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The short version is so much clearer.

Casey, your killing me and almost made my wife pee a little!

CBT
06-02-2009, 09:39 AM
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The short version is so much clearer.

Casey, your killing me and almost made my wife pee a little!

I snorted a few lines of Folgers Classic Roast, Medium Dark, a while ago. I can actually feel my fingernails growing....

LIGHTNIN1
06-02-2009, 09:56 AM
guspech 750- I read half your story,now i'll take a break and read more later.:click:

UncleLar
06-02-2009, 10:28 AM
Man,I can't put any of my REALLY good ones on the internet or in black and white. Dom I know I told you about a couple of the dumber ones.:awe:

gate500gr
06-02-2009, 10:29 AM
oh my god... I dont think I'll be taking a lunch break today... or the rest of the week for that matter

Motorhead350
06-02-2009, 12:02 PM
Haha something like that almost hapened to me a few years ago.

Do not eat White Castle sliders and drink a shake 2 hours before running on a treadmill. At one point every step down for a run caused me to break wind... step by step until I realised it was my crap honking for the right of way.

I got off in time. :P

knine
06-02-2009, 01:19 PM
Casey, not to laugh! :eek: I had a similar, ah, "situation" a few years back while working with some hot peppers.

Trust me, this is NOT a pleasant experience.....:bigcry:
.........or pepper spray during an arrest. That stuff does not wash off.

BAD MERC
06-02-2009, 01:25 PM
I was in a Waffle House and screwing around and didn't realize the second-oldest trick in the book was about to land right in my lap - literally. I picked up the syrup and as I tipped it to pour, the whole bottom glass globe (that the top screws onto) fell off and emptied onto my crotch. This is NOT something that will evaporate like water, ever. I pretty much had my evening cut short and a hot shower could not come fast enough.

Egon Spengler
06-02-2009, 01:38 PM
I was at a Papa Ginos with this girl that I went on a couple dates with in college... we went bowling first... we were with 2 of her friends too... we were eating and my stomach started rumbling good and I couldn't hold it any longer... I ran to the bathroom and released the demons! A couple times! Then I go to flush and boom... clogged toilet right to the top and the water didn't look too pleasant! I go out and the girls are still sitting there and luckily they were just wrapping up ready to leave. We had met her friends so there were two cars there, but she was riding with me the whole night. I told her I wasn't feeling so great and asked if her friends could drive her back to campus while I just went home (I lived at home)... they agreed, I gave her a kiss goodbye and headed home! The South fire station in my town (where I am a firefighter) was half way between Papa's and my house so I had to stop there and drop trow again, then headed home and of course 1 more time... I feel bad for the poor bastard that had to unclog that toilet at papa's! I stayed clean though!

guspech750
06-02-2009, 05:42 PM
All I did to your story was delete words, not move or add any. This is the shorter version:P

that short version might have been how it went down!! :lol: