PDA

View Full Version : I think I dated her...

CBT
06-06-2009, 12:53 PM
Would this look good on a resume?

The Virginian-Pilot
© June 6, 2009
NORFOLK
Sonya “The Black Widow” Thomas of Alexandria downed 36 hot dogs in 10 minutes this afternoon to once again win the title of Virginia Hot Dog Eating Champion.
Thomas beat 15 competitors. They ate about 300 total hot dogs during the 10-minute battle at MacArthur Center, which drew three floors of spectators, said Richard Shea, president of Major League Eating, a New York-based sports franchise that oversees competitive eating events.
The eaters' strategies varied. Some ate slow and steady. Some crammed the weenies in two at a time. <---now I know I dated her) Some jumped up and down and shimmied as they chewed.
Thomas ripped the hot dogs in half, dunked them in water and shoved them in her mouth.
The strategy works. Thomas has won the Virginia title three times, Shea said.
Her winnings: $100 and an all-expense-paid trip to New York City to compete at the July 4 international competition at Coney Island, Shea said. Thomas has been there every year since 2003, he said.
Her reaction: “I’m so disappointed.”
The 100-pound, 41-year-old woman said she’d hoped to beat her personal record, and the Virginia record, of 39 hot dogs.

justbob
06-06-2009, 12:58 PM
Sweet! I knew this one girl that, nevermind.....................

knine
06-06-2009, 02:15 PM
Did someone say hotdogs???