PDA

View Full Version : What a prank!

CBT
06-10-2009, 06:56 AM
updated 5:41 p.m. ET, Tues., June 9, 2009<SCRIPT language=javascript> function UpdateTimeStamp(pdt) { var n = document.getElementById("udtD"); if(pdt != '' && n && window.DateTime) { var dt = new DateTime(); pdt = dt.T2D(pdt); if(dt.GetTZ(pdt)) {n.innerHTML = dt.D2S(pdt,((''.toLowerCase()= ='false')?false:true));} } } UpdateTimeStamp('6338018051395 70000');</SCRIPT>
CONWAY, Ark. - Authorities said a hotel suffered $50,000 in damages when a prank caller convinced an employee to set off the sprinkler system.
The caller convinced the worker Saturday he was from the hotel's sprinkler system company, and that the system needed to be reset. He put the worker through a series of steps that resulted in the sprinklers turning on. The caller then convinced the panicked clerk to break a window.
Authorities said such pranks have happened before and hotels and other businesses have been warned to be wary. Police said a Little Rock hotel received a similar call over the weekend.

justbob
06-10-2009, 06:57 AM
That would not be a good moment in your career.:eek:

CBT
06-10-2009, 08:21 AM
Ironically, the Indian hotel employee was told there is no way to locate the American caller to get them to stop making annoying calls....

Dr Caleb
06-10-2009, 08:43 AM
Ironically, the Indian hotel employee was told there is no way to locate the American caller to get them to stop making annoying calls....

Now, that's funny!

Haggis
06-10-2009, 08:49 AM
Caller: Hello, is your refrigerator running?

Employee: Yes.

Caller: You better go after it.
______________________________ ________

Caller: Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Employee: Yes, we do.

Caller: You better let him out.

CBT
06-10-2009, 08:53 AM
Caller: Meow.
Employee: Halas?
Caller: I'm going to kill you. Meow.

Caller: Hello, is your refrigerator running?

Employee: Yes.

Caller: You better go after it.
______________________________ ________

Caller: Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

Employee: Yes, we do.

Caller: You better let him out.

LIGHTNIN1
06-10-2009, 10:23 AM
Caller: Do you have athletes foot?
Employee: Yes I do.
Caller: You'd better give it back to him.

justbob
06-10-2009, 02:01 PM
Even in my mid thirties i'm still quite the prankster! Have you ever gone to a site like Ebalmsworld.com and checked out the celebrity voices matched to famous movie lines? You can have a lot of fun calling blockbuster and setting the phone down on the laptop!

CBT
06-10-2009, 04:11 PM
Even in my mid thirties i'm still quite the prankster! Have you ever gone to a site like Ebalmsworld.com and checked out the celebrity voices matched to famous movie lines? You can have a lot of fun calling blockbuster and setting the phone down on the laptop!

I like prank calling Stormtroopers, BLAM!