PDA

View Full Version : Me, Amy, Stella, and Sarah.

CBT
06-12-2009, 07:26 AM
Yesterday was Amy's birthday (the big 32!) and she went out with some friends. I was called at 9 p.m. to assume the designated driver position. I find the bar, there are only 2 gals left standing, Amy and Sarah. Sarah's hooooot. When she said she was born in 1988 I almost fell out the booth. When she said she was trashed and asked if she could crash at our place I said "sure", when she asked if I minded sleeping on the couch I spit a combination of chewed french fries and Stella Artois beer out my nose. Horny drunk women are funny.

Haggis
06-12-2009, 08:26 AM
Yesterday was Amy's birthday (the big 32!) and she went out with some friends. I was called at 9 p.m. to assume the designated driver position. I find the bar, there are only 2 gals left standing, Amy and Sarah. Sarah's hooooot. When she said she was born in 1988 I almost fell out the booth. When she said she was trashed and asked if she could crash at our place I said "sure", when she asked if I minded sleeping on the couch I spit a combination of chewed french fries and Stella Artois beer out my nose. Horny drunk women are funny.

WHAT!!! Ok..:eek:

Ken
06-12-2009, 08:42 AM
Yesterday was Amy's birthday (the big 32!) and she went out with some friends. I was called at 9 p.m. to assume the designated driver position. I find the bar, there are only 2 gals left standing, Amy and Sarah. Sarah's hooooot. When she said she was born in 1988 I almost fell out the booth. When she said she was trashed and asked if she could crash at our place I said "sure", when she asked if I minded sleeping on the couch I spit a combination of chewed french fries and Stella Artois beer out my nose. Horny drunk women are funny.And? ;) You can PM us the rest of the story!!:D:D

Ken

rayjay
06-12-2009, 08:47 AM
And? ;) You can PM us the rest of the story!!:D:D

Ken

+1, a CBT sammich? :D

CBT
06-12-2009, 01:49 PM
When they started doing shots like Scooby Snacks and Irish Car Bombs, I knew someone was getting laid. I play on the company softball team, we have a double header tonight starting at 8:30. I may have to call in sore.

rayjay
06-12-2009, 02:09 PM
You gotta loose the lips, thats so wrong... :eek: I'm getting old, WTF are Scooby Snacks and Irish Car Bombs?

dpotter
06-12-2009, 07:45 PM
They're tasty shots... The drinks that is, I need pics to figure the rest of this out :)

justbob
06-13-2009, 07:20 AM
You can't just end a story like you did!