PDA

View Full Version : Chicago area? check something out if you can

offroadking208
06-13-2009, 07:43 PM
ok. so my sister is dead set on getting a continental and is the highest bidder on one on fleabay. it's located in "North Riverside, IL". the auction ends on monday i believe and i told her i'd ask around to see if anyone could check it out for her. Any and all help is appreciated fellas. this is the link to the car http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=170342404498&viewitem=&_trkparms=tab%3DBidding

cvpiftw
06-14-2009, 08:51 AM
Its in gurnee.... way the hell north of north riverside....

North riverside is on my way home.

Actually... i just called the guy.... its 60 miles north......

sorry bro :(

cvpiftw
06-14-2009, 08:56 AM
Just got off the phone with the guy....

Either its a real good deal or soemthings wrong with the car..... i kept asking if there was anything wrong, he danced right around a yes or no answer and just said that it has new oil, new air filter,.... ect.

offroadking208
06-14-2009, 10:43 AM
awesome. thanks much guys. if there is something wrong, i believe it has to be posted in their ebay listing, or it's covered under ebay buyer protection. i was hesitant to let her bid on a car from a seller with a feedback of 0, but she saw a deal and was pretty dead set on it, so we'll see how it goes. either a good deal, or another fleabay horror story

cvpiftw
06-14-2009, 07:27 PM
Hey, PM me with your phone number. Im going up that way and ill call ya and check it out for ya.