PDA

View Full Version : Miller Park, Sox vs Brewers 5-4 Sox win!!

guspech750
06-14-2009, 08:41 PM
Miller Park, Sox vs Brewers 5-4 Sox win!! :banana2:

WOW! WOW! What an awesome ballpark to watch a game. Today was my first time to Miller Park. I had the opportunity to see my beloved White Sox beat the Brewers in the 9th inning. I will definately go back to watch a game. I would highly recomend taking your family. Miller Park is just like Comiskey Park as it has an area where kids can run, swing a bat at baseballs, throw pitches and more. Its a very spacious ballpark and very impressive due to its size and very open feeling. Its also a very good looking ballpark too. It has awesome viewes and I was out of the sun the whole game!! I sat on the first base side section 211. Of all the ballparks I have been to,Comiskey I & II, Wrigley, Three Rivers, Old Municipal Stadium, Fenway Park, and Yankee Stadium. I truely believe Miller Park is the best place to watch a game. I am excluding historical factors of course. Anyone else care to share some game experiences?

I highly recomend taking you family there!!!

Oh. There is a very nice memorial there for the 3 iron workers that where killed there during the construction of Miller Park. A very large crane I believe called Big Blue collapsed and hit another crane that had the 3 iron workers hanging in man basket. The accident is on You Tube. There are 3 very large statues of the 3 iron workers. Its very nice.

Anyone else care to share some game experiences?

TAKEDOWN
06-14-2009, 08:56 PM
Good ole' Comisky Park... Thank you for being a White SOX Fan!!!

CBT
06-15-2009, 06:28 AM
I watched the Sox lose to the Bluejays. ;) Oop, gotta go!

TAKEDOWN
06-15-2009, 07:37 AM
^^^ Yeah, I know! It was a proud moment for you too... ^^^