PDA

View Full Version : US Prepares for Possible Missile Launch

ctrlraven
06-19-2009, 10:13 AM
http://news.aol.com/article/n-korea-missile-hawaii/527048

Zack
06-19-2009, 10:16 AM
We should be proacttive and just nuke them now.

On a side note, I think they are gonna wai to launch the first nuke until December 21st, 2012

gmtech
06-19-2009, 10:16 AM
ruhh-roww:shake:

CBT
06-19-2009, 10:19 AM
Crazy, just crazy. I would say break out the gas masks, but the nerve agents of choice are referred to as 'cannister crackers', no amount of charcoal and cotton in your masks' cannister can stop it. Sleep tight!

UncleLar
06-19-2009, 10:26 AM
They need to figure a way to waste that goofy little crazier than a bed bug idiot and all of his followers,sooner or later the POS is gonna plant a mushroom somewhere.

CBT
06-19-2009, 10:29 AM
They need to figure a way to waste that goofy little crazier than a bed bug idiot and all of his followers,sooner or later the POS is gonna plant a mushroom somewhere.

If I get ahold of him, I plant a mushroom somewhere. 'Dear Glorious Leader' will be calling me 'Giant Honorable Sodomizer'. He has a girls first name anyway, close enough for me.

WESTTXPATRIOT
06-19-2009, 11:24 AM
We should be proacttive and just nuke them now.

On a side note, I think they are gonna wai to launch the first nuke until December 21st, 2012
i agree +1million on that

Crown Vicman
06-19-2009, 12:26 PM
i agree +1million on that

why on the 21st????

DOOM
06-19-2009, 12:46 PM
:shake: :shake:

252life
06-19-2009, 01:27 PM
why on the 21st????

wLraySYemK8

justbob
06-19-2009, 03:31 PM
Why do we deal with their threats? Because of the UN? They clearly like to go against them anyways.

ctrlraven
06-19-2009, 05:27 PM
Now that Mr. lets sit down and talk about it is in office I see a lot more countries trying to show how big their grapefruits are to us.

Local Boy
06-20-2009, 01:03 AM
I can tell you guys...That we don't like it!

ALOHA

Aren Jay
06-21-2009, 04:04 PM
[..........

cassidy
06-21-2009, 04:13 PM
obama will talk to them about it...

The world is safe with such skill and experience at work.

SC Cheesehead
06-21-2009, 07:06 PM
obama will talk to them about it...

The world is safe with such skill and experience at work.

Yup. Change you can believe in....:rolleyes:

TAKEDOWN
06-21-2009, 09:01 PM
I can tell you guys...That we don't like it!

ALOHA

LocalBoy... Are the Samoans on guard?

guccijayda
06-21-2009, 09:44 PM
wLraySYemK8

i hate the media

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2009, 02:07 PM
i hate the media
And the world ending in 2012 has what to do with North Korea? :dunno:

I was stationed on the DMZ for two years...
I can attest that the South Korean soldiers, the Katusas, are and have been more than ready to take care of bussiness up north for more than 30 years.

Imagine our USA being divided centrally and some crazy effer running things across that line while relatives and friends and family are stuck on that side.

Let them duke it out...

Oh yeah...BOOYA 2ND ID!!!

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2009, 02:13 PM
Yup. Change you can believe in....:rolleyes:

We really need to keep our racist hatred comments off this site.
Continuing to slip in Obama hatred comments on a car site isn't going un-noticed.

Sorry 'necks...you're stuck with a negro as president and if you don't like it...leave...you and the others here that need to voice their ignorance WON'T be missed.

CBT
06-22-2009, 02:24 PM
Continuing to slip in Obama hatred comments on a car site isn't going un-noticed.

Sorry 'necks...you're stuck with a negro as president and if you don't like it...leave...you and the others here that need to voice their ignorance WON'T be missed.

This pretty much makes you a hypocrite. So somoeone doesn't like the President, big deal. You served in the military, and you don't support free speech?

guccijayda
06-22-2009, 02:50 PM
That news feed right there was talking more about the mayan calender, beliefs, astrologist believing that the world would come to an end through scientific research. I am a Korean and I'm not even mentioning about the war with North Korea and how it relates to 2012.

I can attest that the South Korean soldiers, the Katusas, are and have been more than ready to take care of bussiness up north for more than 30 years.

Imagine our USA being divided centrally and some crazy effer running things across that line while relatives and friends and family are stuck on that side.

Let them duke it out...

CodeMan
06-22-2009, 06:35 PM

Let them duke it out...

Been there & done that.....1\506 infantry (air assault) Camp Greaves, South Korea. 2 miles from DMZ. Saw them suckers raise their flag every morning. Flag was so big, was told it took 100 of them to carry it to the flag stand, (which looked like the Eiffel Tower)

But no worries guys & gals.....saw them face to face, eye to eye. Didnt impress me at all....they had their chance on 9/12/01 when we may have been at our weakest as a nation.

They talked all kinds of SMITT over the PA systems about how they were comming, the invasion was upon us, death to all Americans :blah:....sat side by side with KATUSA's in our fox holes, ready to FIGHT.....& for 4 months......cricket,cricket... .....nothing.

NORTH KOREA WAS JUST TOO SCARED!!!!!

:sleepy: ..........NEXT

rayjay
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM

I don't believe it has anything to do with race Cruz. It has to do with ideology and experience. This may be a big test on or about 04 July 2009.

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2009, 07:10 PM
This pretty much makes you a hypocrite. So somoeone doesn't like the President, big deal. You served in the military, and you don't support free speech?

One may hate the president if one so wishes...it's the racist inuendos that need to go bye-bye with those so carefully spewing them.;)

Glockafella
06-22-2009, 07:55 PM
If ione comes burning towards Hawaii, Blow it outta the sky...Then drop a hiroshima on thier butts!!!

Vortex
06-22-2009, 08:00 PM
A note from the past: Seriously folks, I've been getting complaints about the quantity of religious and political threads.

This isn't what this site is for. While the occaisional topic isn't going to get closed or removed, they're being posted fast and furious.

THIS site is NOT a political forum. It's not a religious forum. It's an automotive forum.

There are COUNTLESS religious and political related forums sites dedicated to to those discussions. Take the discussions there.

The lounge, while for off-marauder topic threads, the spirit of the forum is still automotive in nature, I'd ask that you all respect that.

For those who are getting the urge to send me hate mail or question my affiliations, I'm Canadian, not American. Could care less about your political process or parties and haven't practiced any form of organized religion for 25 years... So, no, I'm really not siding with the other guy.

Smarten up and talk about cars.
<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->__________________

Glockafella
06-22-2009, 08:06 PM
DON'T BUY KOREAN MADE CARS!

Back on topic.

Leadfoot281
06-22-2009, 11:10 PM
DON'T BUY KOREAN MADE CARS!

Back on topic.

I want to buy one of them Chinesse made Hummers. Mmmmm... Asian hummers.

Oh wait, We're not supposed to be racist anymore. ;) Or even simply quote campaign slogans either apparently. :confused:

MrBluGruv
06-22-2009, 11:25 PM
...Or even simply quote campaign slogans either apparently. :confused:

lol +1, going through this thread made me wonder, since when was "change you can believe in" a racist slur?

Mike Poore
06-23-2009, 04:11 AM
I want to buy one of them Chinesse made Hummers. Mmmmm... Asian hummers.

:confused:

LBFM's that's what I fondly remember, John.

Also, anyone notice that shorty never wears a hat; guess he's worried it's gonna mess up his hair. Also the mushroom hats the army dudes wear are surely making a fashion statement, and setting the latest trend in head wear; we should get to work getting a supply ready for MMV IIV. :rolleyes:

SC Cheesehead
06-23-2009, 04:21 AM

Barry, my comment had nothing to do with the President's race and everything to do with his politics.

'Nuff said, I'm done with this thread. IBTL.