PDA

View Full Version : UFOs

RF Overlord
06-19-2009, 10:15 AM
I have a question...semi-serious...

If there actually are such things as extra-terrestrial craft, then obviously the operators have technical abilities far beyond ours. My question is this: if they're so freakin' smaht, then why do all their craft need running lights? They can drive all the way from Omicron Persei 8, but when they get here they need to turn on little blinking lights to float around?

Another semi-serious question: Why do all UFOs look different? Some are saucer-shaped, some are cylinders, some cigar-shaped, some round, some small, some huge... are the visitors from THAT many different planets that they have so many different kinds of craft?

I mean, think about it...

Pops
06-19-2009, 10:21 AM
And what have you been smoking today!;)

03calitejas
06-19-2009, 10:24 AM
Dude, we are all from earth and thankfully our cars look different...there's some butt ugly egg shaped ones and then there are Marauders...and as far as the lights go, even your namesake SR-71 Blackbird had landing lights didnt it? The aliens, if there are any, also may want to just look cool to impress the neighbors. I'd like to get a nice strobe kit for the Marauder just so I can turn it on right before staging :D

CBT
06-19-2009, 10:26 AM
Back in High School, me and some buddys saw a UFO one night. We told James' dad about it the next day. He said we probably saw the ghost of Jim Beam. I told him we weren't smoking Jim Beam:bandit:. We got grounded from hanging out together for a week. I still say it was a UFO and not the purple haired.

Haggis
06-19-2009, 10:36 AM
Where do you think all the mythos of the different cultures on earth come from?

Besides you drove a HHR at least once.

LIGHTNIN1
06-19-2009, 10:52 AM
The last one I saw last Saturday nite had Packard tail lites and the neon lite kit underneath.

BODYMAN
06-19-2009, 12:13 PM
And what have you been smoking today!;)

Good question?

but serouisly think of the one pleace we dont go? The ocean floor what is down there do they visit there and not dry ground?there have beens sightings in the middle of the ocean of things flying into the sea mainly at night in the dark! seriously! how would we know in the depths of the ocean? the Inca and Mayan civilization why are there drawings of men in crafts and with helmets on? ALOT OF WEIRD STUFF makes one wonder what we dont know.

BODYMAN
06-19-2009, 12:15 PM
Back in High School, me and some buddys saw a UFO one night. We told James' dad about it the next day. He said we probably saw the ghost of Jim Beam. I told him we weren't smoking Jim Beam:bandit:. We got grounded from hanging out together for a week. I still say it was a UFO and not the purple haired.

ah yes the purple strain will get you everytime!!!! he,he,he :bandit:

Crown Vicman
06-19-2009, 12:28 PM
UFOS and Aliens?:bs:

O's Fan Rich
06-19-2009, 01:25 PM

If there actually are such things as extra-terrestrial craft, then obviously the operators have technical abilities far beyond ours. My question is this: if they're so freakin' smaht, then why do all their craft need running lights? They can drive all the way from Omicron Persei 8, but when they get here they need to turn on little blinking lights to float around?

Another semi-serious question: Why do all UFOs look different? Some are saucer-shaped, some are cylinders, some cigar-shaped, some round, some small, some huge... are the visitors from THAT many different planets that they have so many different kinds of craft?

This is one of the top 10 posts for this forum for the past 4 years.
I put this at #8.

I'll answer this with this statement:

We are all different sizes and shapes, yet many of us still require night lights to find our way to the john at night, even though we've made the trip quite often.

Aren Jay
06-19-2009, 02:50 PM

justbob
06-19-2009, 03:05 PM
Bob, Are you ok? Just doesn't sound like you.

knine
06-19-2009, 03:30 PM
Millions of solar systems inour galaxy alone, gazillions upon gazillions of galaxys and we are the only ones.:rolleyes:

FastMerc
06-19-2009, 04:19 PM
Millions of solar systems inour galaxy alone, gazillions upon gazillions of galaxys and we are the only ones.:rolleyes:
You said it man!Just lookup on a clear nite and think,there is no way we are the only civilized planet in existance.We just havent developed space travel such as them.Some day there may be a very public visit,and wont our world problems look petty then!

Blk Mamba
06-19-2009, 05:01 PM
they aint gettin my car when they come....

MM03MOK
06-19-2009, 05:19 PM
Bob, Are you ok? Just doesn't sound like you.
He was sleep-deprived. He worked a full day yesterday, and then 4+ hours overnight and then an almost full day today.... He's :sleepy::sleepy: right now.

justbob
06-19-2009, 05:34 PM
Well now, that explains it:).

SC Cheesehead
06-20-2009, 05:56 AM

Bob,

but when they get here they need to turn on little blinking lights to float around?
FAA requirements on the lights, big fine for running without. The smart ones aren't gonna risk paying a fine after spending big bucks to get here...
;)

some small, some huge... Mandated CAFE requirements? :dunno: