PDA

View Full Version : Crowded Garage

Vortex
06-21-2009, 06:11 PM
Thought Id take a couple of pics while all my toys are clean (a rare occasion!). As a "Man of Size" (or a fatguy) it is a damn tight squeeze in the old garage.

CBT
06-21-2009, 06:22 PM
Nice, I see a motor scooter hiding in there. Blue seems to prevail, why did you go SB for the Marauder?

bigjon
06-21-2009, 06:28 PM
nice 09 grand marquis you have there.

justbob
06-21-2009, 06:55 PM
Nice garage! Is it just standard depth?

Vortex
06-21-2009, 07:50 PM
I think if I remember right its 19'6" deep. My truck clears the door by about 1 inch if I tap the sheetrock in the front!

Vortex
06-21-2009, 07:53 PM
Nice, I see a motor scooter hiding in there. Blue seems to prevail, why did you go SB for the Marauder?

When I got my MM they had four cars on the lot, one of each color with sunroofs and the silver one without a sunroof. Im tall enough where even in our cars a sunroof only gave me maybe 1" of headroom so I got the silver. Truth be told I was looking for a black 04 but Im still very pleased with my silver car.

CBT
06-21-2009, 08:07 PM
When I got my MM they had four cars on the lot, one of each color with sunroofs and the silver one without a sunroof. Im tall enough where even in our cars a sunroof only gave me maybe 1" of headroom so I got the silver. Truth be told I was looking for a black 04 but Im still very pleased with my silver car.

When I was searching for a Marauder I got a call from a guy (on a Friday) who worked at a used car lot, said he had a Marauder and was going to put it on the lot for sale on Monday if I was interested. Said he and his wife bought a Winnebago and the Marauder was too big to tow behind it, they wanted a Suzuki Sidekick. He was going out of town but left the keys with his co-workers and gave them my name. Said the car was blue. I thought "Blue? He's crazy, they only came in black.", and came thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis close to not going to see it. But, I did on Sunday afternoon, they brought it out from the storage area where they hold cars for detailing before putting them on the lot. I fell in love. Picked it up that Monday afternoon, 24 grand lighter in the wallet, then found this website. And the rest as they say is history.:beer:

TAKEDOWN
06-21-2009, 08:54 PM
Sounds like you're slim enough. BTW nice stable!

mossiehorn
06-22-2009, 05:47 AM
a garage that neat is the sign of a sick mind!!!!!
Very nice!

ckadiddle
06-22-2009, 09:46 AM
Very nice. It's always been a fantasy of mine to own a house with enough garage space for all the cars.

CRUZTAKER
06-22-2009, 01:52 PM
......in the old garage.

OLD?

Ha Ha !!!

My garage was built in 1913...that thing looks younger than my son lol!

Motorhead350
06-22-2009, 09:00 PM
I like your style. A Marauder and a truck is a good combo! Another for big car for daily driving, you can't loose. :cool: