PDA

View Full Version : Not my WoW!!!!

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2009, 09:01 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpMdxCVuGR0

Blk Mamba
06-22-2009, 09:12 AM
There is a serious problem there, and it's not all him.

Joe Walsh
06-22-2009, 09:16 AM
OOPS....He forgot his Lithium!

Egon Spengler
06-22-2009, 09:18 AM
See what video games are doing to america's youth? Grab a bat, a ball, and a mit (All three combined cheaper than one video game) and GO OUTSIDE!!!

PantherP71
06-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Did he try to shove a remote up his but?

Blk Mamba
06-22-2009, 10:49 AM
He didn't try hard enough.

Joe Walsh
06-22-2009, 11:09 AM
That is the problem with today's youth...no parental discipline!

If I had pulled that retarded rage when I was a teenager, my father would have kicked his foot so far up my as%...
I would've been crapping shoelaces for a week....
IF my mother hadn't gotten to me first!...:bop:

Egon Spengler
06-22-2009, 11:12 AM
I get sick to my stomach looking at the middle school and high school kids out there that are totally out of control... I can't go to a mall or any kind of store without being disgusted by some kids yelling at their parents... calling their parents nasty names... throwing temper tantrums... AND THEIR PARENTS JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT!!!! SMACK THOSE LITTLE MF'ers IN THE FACE!!!!

That is the problem with today's youth...no parental discipline!

If I had pulled that retarded rage when I was a teenager, my father would have kicked his foot so far up my as%...
I would've been crapping shoelaces for a week....
IF my mother hadn't gotten to me first!...:bop:

1 Bad Merc
06-22-2009, 11:20 AM
Wow.....I wonder how much is dramatics....can that even be real?

If I ever acted like that I think my mother would be scheduling my exorcism with the local priest! That woudl be after adminstering my beating to see if she could knock the devil out of me!

O's Fan Rich
06-22-2009, 12:17 PM
I get sick to my stomach looking at the middle school and high school kids out there that are totally out of control... I can't go to a mall or any kind of store without being disgusted by some kids yelling at their parents... calling their parents nasty names... throwing temper tantrums... AND THEIR PARENTS JUST SIT THERE AND TAKE IT!!!! SMACK THOSE LITTLE MF'ers IN THE FACE!!!!

It's a different world... you smack your teenager, he/she calls the authorities... you go to jail.

Seen it with my Brothers son, he did not go to jail, but there were 5 State Troopers and and Child Welfare officer there. And he was 17....... out of the house that night, nothing could be done.
Now he's almost 20, married.... can't pay his bills..... oh well.

sd8683
06-22-2009, 01:06 PM
He sounded like a pig get ***** by a horse!

ctrlraven
06-22-2009, 01:20 PM
He sounded like a pig get ***** by a horse!Horse with a remote! :lol:

duhtroll
06-22-2009, 01:56 PM
Looks staged to me.

Pops
06-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Looks staged to me.

That was my opinion!

Ken
06-22-2009, 02:35 PM
It's a different world... you smack your teenager, he/she calls the authorities... you go to jail.

Seen it with my Brothers son, he did not go to jail, but there were 5 State Troopers and and Child Welfare officer there. And he was 17....... out of the house that night, nothing could be done.
Now he's almost 20, married.... can't pay his bills..... oh well.Exactly! Have to be very careful trying to discipline your kids. Lawyers and ACLU have intervened too many times.

I tried disciplining my middle daughter, we got into a scuffle, my wife, of all people called, 3 cops show up, interview each of us. No charges, but stage was set. Daughter doesn't have to listen to Dad. Mom is eventually shown the door. Dad just calls the authorities when daughter gets out of control, she came within inches of getting thrown in handcuffs at 14 until she wised up and backed down from the officer. Oldest daughter finally grew up and seems to be on the right path as well as quit fighting Dad since HS graduation. Time will tell.

justbob
06-22-2009, 02:38 PM
I hope to god that was staged! If not he is in serious need of strong meds.

TAKEDOWN
06-22-2009, 03:32 PM
Wow... psycho!

TAKEDOWN
06-22-2009, 03:38 PM
... BTW, did he attempt to stuff his ass with that remote control? Ahhh... FrEaK!!!

duhtroll
06-22-2009, 05:40 PM
That was the point where I knew it was staged. He did that for a laugh.

... BTW, did he attempt to stuff his ass with that remote control? Ahhh... FrEaK!!!

TooManyFords
06-22-2009, 05:41 PM
He sounded like a pig get ***** by a horse!

You grew up on a farm?
:D

gja
06-22-2009, 06:30 PM
Will have her ass sent to military academy is she even gets within telescope distance of that kind of behavior.
And I am not worried about my wife calling the cops, because she will be the FIRST to smack the crap out of her for truly bad behavior. I am typically the reinforcement end of the tag-team.

This young fellow needs to have his head knocked around a bit.

sd8683
06-22-2009, 06:49 PM
You grew up on a farm?
:D

Yep.... The biggest farm in Boston :P......... Its about 120X60:D

Glockafella
06-22-2009, 07:08 PM
Excessive use of video games may have some or all the symptoms of drug addiction or other proposed psychological addictions. Some players become more concerned with their interactions in the game than in their broader lives. Players may play "many" hours per day, gain or lose significant weight due to playing, disrupt sleep patterns to play, play at work, avoid phone calls from friends and/or lie about play time. Relationships with family and friends, and performance at work or school, may suffer.

ImpalaSlayer
06-22-2009, 07:09 PM
hes a n00b :lol: