PDA

View Full Version : Movie Trailer: 2012

ctrlraven
06-23-2009, 07:23 AM
Looks like it will be a good movie if you liked Independence Day (not for Will Smith, but the idea of humanity joining together to fight their lives) and The Day After Tomorrow.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz86TsGx3fc

DOOM
06-23-2009, 07:53 AM
Its DOOMSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CBT
06-23-2009, 08:02 AM
Amanda Peet, yums. I give this film 3 thumbs up.

Zack
06-23-2009, 08:21 AM
I truly believe this day will play out as prophesized

CBT
06-23-2009, 08:59 AM
I truly believe this day will play out as prophesized

Don't worry, it won't play out that way. We will have a few more years after 2012. But not many, based on the amount of trees being cut. I'll put this in short easy terms: Trees eat carbon dioxide, and give off oxygen. The worlds population is growing faster and giving off more CO2. How are "we" dealing with that? By doing more damage, i.e., cutting down instead of planting more trees. I know you naysayers are thinking "CBT is a tool, everyone knows the oceans emit more oxygen than trees!" That is actually true, but the oceans are dying, because we pollute and over fish them. There are 'dead zones' in the oceans the size of Texas. Also, as the planet heats up and the perma-frost starts to de-frost, guess what's getting released from all the dead vegatation that was trapped under the not-so-perma-frosty-anymore? Disco! CO2 for the win! Let's go back to the fish for a second, while I wrap this up. When you take a fish out of water, it flops around gasping for air. That is what we will all be doing. The sad part is that we will have our full faculties at first, have enough time to wonder what went wrong, think of our loved ones. Hopefully, oxygen deprivation makes you loopy in the head before you realize how painful not taking in air can be. Sleep well!

Zack
06-23-2009, 09:01 AM
Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
WIN WIN!

CBT
06-23-2009, 09:06 AM
Cool, I can have one of those strangulation orgasms without the strangle.
WIN WIN!

Yeeeaaaah, David Carredine started a few years too early....
See, you managed to find the positive in this negative. Gold star beside your name today!

Egon Spengler
06-23-2009, 09:09 AM
I am more looking forward to Ghosbusters 3 coming out in 2012

CBT
06-23-2009, 09:13 AM
I am more looking forward to Ghosbusters 3 coming out in 2012

Ghostbusters 3: Rise of Stay-Puft Marshmallow Man? ....thanks, I'll be here all week....