PDA

View Full Version : Local attorney had too much to drink.

Embassy
06-24-2009, 09:36 AM
Ever had a night like this? :lol:

http://www.news-tribune.net/local/images_sizedimage_169140315/xl

Jeffersonville attorney Larry Wilder was found asleep by police in his neighbor’s overturned city garbage can Wednesday morning, after neighbors called police when they woke to find their trash strewn on the ground and a man inside the receptacle.

Jeffersonville Police Chief Tim Deeringer said Wilder was cooperative when police arrived at the home on Elk Pointe Boulevard and was able to walk back to his home — next door.

Now there's an uproar over the police taking and releasing these pics. Of course this all could have been avoided had he not got drunk in the first place.

http://www.news-tribune.net/local/local_story_169140211.html

CBT
06-24-2009, 09:44 AM
I've sailed the seven seas, been blitz in more cities around the globe than should be allowed by law, and have woke up in some crazy places. I can think of 4 right now. I see nothing odd about this photo.

Haggis
06-24-2009, 09:48 AM
I've sailed the seven seas, been blitz in more cities around the globe than should be allowed by law, and have woke up in some crazy places. I can think of 4 right now. I see nothing odd about this photo.

Does it remind you of your first home in the trailer.

Joe Walsh
06-24-2009, 09:54 AM
He's an attorney and he took the term 'trashed' literally.

Embassy
06-24-2009, 10:00 AM
He's an attorney and he took the term 'trashed' literally.

Classic. :lol:

Anyone want to wager who does this at next year's Kentucky meet?

Phrog_gunner
06-24-2009, 10:07 AM

If you are a squid, I might have lost some respect for you.... :coolman:

CBT
06-24-2009, 10:11 AM
Jeffersonville attorney Larry Wilder was found asleep by police in his neighbor’s overturned city garbage can Wednesday morning, after neighbors called police when they woke to find their trash strewn on the ground and a man inside the receptacle.

Jeffersonville Police Chief Tim Deeringer said Wilder was cooperative when police arrived at the home on Elk Pointe Boulevard and was able to walk back to his home — next door.

Mr. Wilder is currently retaining hisself as his own defense, and plans to sue hisself for 'public embarrasment'.

The trash recepticle is also suing Mr. Wilder. For rape.

CBT
06-24-2009, 10:13 AM
If you are a squid, I might have lost some respect for you.... :coolman:

Hell yeah! I'd do it again, too!

Phrog_gunner
06-24-2009, 10:24 AM
Hell yeah! I'd do it again, too!

Did you happen to be a Corpsman? They always get get props...

CBT
06-24-2009, 10:28 AM
Did you happen to be a Corpsman? They always get get props...

No, but I managed to swing a lot of business thier way.

Haggis
06-24-2009, 10:35 AM

His buddies were always complaining of hemorrhoid problems.

Phrog_gunner
06-24-2009, 10:35 AM

The story of my life.....Im not gonna know what to do when I have to actually start paying for my vitamin M.

Joe Walsh
06-24-2009, 10:37 AM

Mr. Wilder is currently retaining hisself as his own defense, and plans to sue hisself for 'public embarrasment'.

The trash recepticle is also suing Mr. Wilder. For rape.

:lol:

He is charging himself a 'Hefty' retainer fee and is 'Glad' that he will be representing himself.

:P

Phrog_gunner
06-24-2009, 10:53 AM
^^ = nice :lol:

Looks like hes going to need a Sanitation service after that as well...

DOOM
06-24-2009, 11:00 AM
That's awesome!!! :rofl:

LIGHTNIN1
06-24-2009, 02:25 PM
It's called" White Trash". Go Downtown early mornings and this is a common site.:puke:

CBT
06-24-2009, 05:56 PM
:lol:

He is charging himself a 'Hefty' retainer fee and is 'Glad' that he will be representing himself.

:P

Dammit, I got nuthin! You win:rolleyes:

Mac-MerC
06-24-2009, 07:08 PM
Why did they call the police?..... they should have just kicked him in the ass and woke him up and told him to kick rocks. bad enough he would have woken up in a garbage can now he gotta worry about the police ramin a billy club up his ass.
that was a waste of a 911 call