PDA

View Full Version : Any Broken/Unused Mach1 Chin Spoilers?

thespanishtaco
06-25-2009, 09:09 AM
Driving around, have you cracked your chin spoiler? No good anymore? Send me pics and we'll talk. http://www.crownvic.net/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/default/Ford%20Flag.GIF

Thanks guys,

offroadkarter
06-27-2009, 09:29 PM
what are you doing over here taco! Get back to CVN you stoopid 2v owner :D

I'd look for a mach 1 being parted out if i were you

SVT_MERC
06-28-2009, 05:57 PM
Buddy of mine might be getting a new one for his Mach, I'll try to remember to ask him tomorrow if he wants to get rid of the old one.

thespanishtaco
06-30-2009, 12:18 PM
Thanks man, I appreciate it.

And Ryan, I figured more people on mm.net modify their cars than on cvn, so it only made sense they break more things too.

Krytin
07-02-2009, 06:48 AM
Mines not "broken" but it has a fair amount of "road rash".
What's on your mind?

thespanishtaco
07-02-2009, 09:10 PM
It's for part of an air-dam project for my Grand Marquis. I'm installing a Vortech S-Trim this fall, and I wanted to design a nice looking dam for the intercooler. I figure if I use a mach1 chin spoiler, and cut out the middle 3 feet of it, replacing it with a black mesh, then putting a bottom flat piece of fiberglass to angle the air straight up the vents on the bottomside of my bumper to the IC, I'll have the awesome look of a mach1 spoiler, and I won't lose all of the air that it would otherwise be blocking.

The thing is I don't want to spend $100 on a brand new one to just hack up!

Krytin
07-03-2009, 08:42 AM
I may be taking off just the one you want - the center of mine is the part that's scuffed-up.
I just have to decide if I'm putting a new one on or not.