It was great ..I think by far the best movies Series EVER

PantherP71
06-25-2009, 10:15 PM
I saw it.

Amazing!

Rocknthehawk
I loved it. I saw the midnight showing.

I think anyone that isn't a true fan of Transformers won't appriciate it, much like the critics bashed it.

Blackmobile
It was great ..I think by far the best movies Series EVER

It was a good flick, the kind you can watch 2, to 3 times at the theater in the ole days.

TiTo35
I saw it...didnt think it was amazing though.

kariamack
06-25-2009, 10:20 PM
I cant compare it to anything i have seen ..Its the best movie ever in my opinion

Motorhead350
06-25-2009, 10:38 PM
I didn't like it at all.

Swaring all the time, the action happened way too fast and not to mention it's totally unreal. Everything is so fake and not fake in a cool way like boobs. Not every girl in college is smokin' hot and not to mention it's probably the cheesiest thing I have ever seen.

It got good crowd responce from my generation (that's what it's aimed at right?) and was a real downer. Everyone in the theatre was on their toes so entertained. So this is what movies have become? Constant explosions, swaring all the time, drug use... and if you look carefully racism... or you can call it prejudice.

Action movies were at their peak in the mid 90s and also 80s.

I have to go watch the first Die Hard now to be reminded of how great movies once were.

In the end, all actions movies are/were just westerns with modern things replacing the horses, weapons and villans. There are still villans, but they are totally fake.

Maybe I'll watch The French Connection later.

BTW I only needed to hear modern Green Day once to know they suck now, not three times.

Haggis
06-26-2009, 03:43 AM
BTW I only needed to hear modern Green Day once to know they suck now, not three times.

All Green Day sucks, I'd rather listen to Michael Jackson.

CBT
06-26-2009, 04:06 AM
All Green Day sucks, I'd rather listen to Michael Jackson.

Too soon:shake:

Pat
06-26-2009, 04:48 AM
I saw it with the wife and g-kids yesterday, have to agree 100% with Dom. The creators couldn't leave well enough alone.

Word for spell check thread, swearing not swaring.

ctrlraven
06-26-2009, 08:33 AM
I watched it the other day online, thought it was really good and enjoyed the humor of the twins and little ice cream truck lol. I'll go see it on the big screen next week while I'm on vacation.

Haggis
06-26-2009, 08:35 AM
Too soon:shake:

Looser.....

CBT
06-26-2009, 09:04 AM
Looser.....

Looser? You mean loser?

Phrog_gunner
06-26-2009, 09:14 AM
Looser? You mean loser?

He is saying you are more loose than you once were....

CBT
06-26-2009, 09:17 AM

Age takes it's toll. That and constant pounding.

Haggis
06-26-2009, 09:17 AM

Exactly!!!

Thanks for clearing that up.

TAKEDOWN
06-26-2009, 10:52 AM
From a 7 yoa point of view... fReAkIn' aWeSoMe, Dad!

Got_1
06-26-2009, 12:56 PM
I didn't like it at all.

Swaring all the time, the action happened way too fast and not to mention it's totally unreal. Everything is so fake and not fake in a cool way like boobs. Not every girl in college is smokin' hot and not to mention it's probably the cheesiest thing I have ever seen.

It got good crowd responce from my generation (that's what it's aimed at right?) and was a real downer. Everyone in the theatre was on their toes so entertained. So this is what movies have become? Constant explosions, swaring all the time, drug use... and if you look carefully racism... or you can call it prejudice.

I have to go watch the first Die Hard now to be reminded of how great movies once were.

In the end, all actions movies are/were just westerns with modern things replacing the horses, weapons and villans. There are still villans, but they are totally fake.

it would have been easier to just say, "its popular, i don't like it".

Rocknthehawk
06-26-2009, 01:15 PM
I didn't like it at all.

WAIT WAIT WAIT...TRANSFORMERS ARE TOTALLY FAKE?!?!?! WHAT????

It's a fantasy movie Dom, if you can't appriciate it for what it is (which you clearly can't), than maybe you shouldn't have seen it?

I'd really like you to explain where the racism and prejeduce is in this movie? I've seen it twice, and I've failed to find it.

Motorhead350
06-26-2009, 01:49 PM
WAIT WAIT WAIT...TRANSFORMERS ARE TOTALLY FAKE?!?!?! WHAT????

It's a fantasy movie Dom, if you can't appriciate it for what it is (which you clearly can't), than maybe you shouldn't have seen it?

I'd really like you to explain where the racism and prejeduce is in this movie? I've seen it twice, and I've failed to find it.

The ice cream truck(s)....

Rocknthehawk
06-26-2009, 01:54 PM
The ice cream truck(s)....

Explain? I'm really shocked that the first thought people have when seeing it is that Skids and Mudflap are "racist". Stop looking so far in to it. Why was there never a question about Jazz being racist in the first movie? His character was much more "sereotypical" in his actions/voice/comments.