PDA

View Full Version : More Big Brother Watching

Pops
06-27-2009, 10:03 AM
Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1j_On_1zRig

guspech750
06-27-2009, 11:08 AM
im not one for big brother but i can see the pros to this. just imagine. this might stop some g*d damn illegal dirt bag from crashing into you and killing your family, or any other dirt bag for that matter. as long as the system and officer finds the dirt bag first. im not worried too much. i have always played by the rules and its really disturbing to me to see someone or family killed by someone who has no insurance or no license or is wanted on some other charge and is driving around like nothing wrong. if people were not so much into this "its my world your just visiting" attitude. then we probably wouldnt be seeing all these damn cameras everywhere. I guess you have to weed out the weak and stupid some how if nature is not going to.

TAKEDOWN
06-27-2009, 12:12 PM
Chicago has them and I think they've been out for a couple of years now.

justbob
06-27-2009, 01:03 PM
You are correct drew, most big cities use these for locating stolen cars. I seen an episode about them I believe in the Phili area.

Aren Jay
06-27-2009, 06:05 PM

O's Fan Rich
06-27-2009, 06:09 PM
Don't come to the City of Lancaster, PA if you don't want to be watched by an all volunteer civilian video watching force.....

More street cameras than any other city in the country.

sd8683
06-28-2009, 01:37 PM
Have them here in Boston already, and I think they're great! I have nothing to hide so lets get these unregistered and uninsured vehicles off the road!