PDA

View Full Version : Now there's two of them out here.

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 05:58 AM
WT_'s with this site? Zack gets banned and now there's two moron post ho's out here eating up the bandwidth just to post BS and increase their post count?
One got sent packing for a while and now is back worse than ever and got a copy cat started! :flamer:
Time for me to add a second mope to my ignore list. :mad2:
Is anybody home?

FordNut
06-28-2009, 06:08 AM
If the mods let one moron do it, they ought to let everybody. See what the site becomes then. And kick off the members who provide useful information. Very beneficial to the MM community.

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 06:51 AM
Yep,the one mope has already posted 12 useless BS threads THIS MORNING!
Anybody that's fool enough to reply to one of the threads is only condoning and contributing to the behavior.

Vortex
06-28-2009, 07:06 AM
I can think of three idiots Id ban from this site today. Im really tired of their bs threads.

SC Cheesehead
06-28-2009, 07:09 AM
I can think of three idiots Id ban from this site today. Im really tired of their bs threads.

Hope I'm not one of 'em....:o

Joe Walsh
06-28-2009, 07:12 AM
If the mods let one moron do it, they ought to let everybody. See what the site becomes then. And kick off the members who provide useful information.
Very beneficial to the MM community.

I believe that the new 'AJ' wannabe is merely demonstrating how annoying the original AJ/Diabolical is.
It really is annoying to have this site filled with loads of useless, downright stupid threads.
If the mods ban the AJ copycat for doing it, then they best ban the original.
Think about all the trouble and problems between members that AJ causes/has caused.
Is one annoying, non contributing (anything) member worth all the strife on this site?

bobsawyer7
06-28-2009, 07:43 AM
Anybody that's fool enough to reply to one of the threads is only condoning and contributing to the behavior.

:mad:^^^^What he said!!!^^^^:mad:
and it's a waste of bandwidth for the site.
I'm at the point where I don't even open them.
The title may catch the eye but, there's nothing there.

Joe Walsh
06-28-2009, 07:45 AM
I fully support 'nomad' and his interesting threads.
Just put him on your ignore list if you don't like to read his posts.

guspech750
06-28-2009, 07:47 AM
i think thats the point. its useless humor for some people. dont get so uptight. there are more pressing issues in life than this forum or other wise. i have always said. if you dont like it dont read it. one can not please everyone nor should one do so.

FordNut
06-28-2009, 07:49 AM
I fully support 'nomad' and his interesting threads.
Just put him on your ignore list if you don't like to read his posts.

Agreed. I find the discussions quite stimulating.

guspech750
06-28-2009, 07:52 AM
heres an idea. if some here dont like what others write or express (freedom of speech) move to IRAN!!! then get back to me and tell me how life is there assuming you can say what you had seen there.

Joe Walsh
06-28-2009, 08:11 AM
heres an idea. if some here dont like what others write or express (freedom of speech) move to IRAN!!! then get back to me and tell me how life is there assuming you can say what you had seen there.

OH please!
Let's not bring in the 'freedom of speech BS!

This is a voluntary internet board based on the Marauder...not a government institution.

BTW: A democracy is for the good of the majority, not the benefit of the one.

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 08:19 AM
OH please!

This is a voluntary internet board based on the Marauder...not a government institution.

BTW: A democracy is for the good of the majority, not the benefit of the one. :beer:

Yep,I agree,otherwise it starts sounding like the politically correct crap and some of the stupid laws passed that punish the many for the sins of a few. (like gun control for instance)

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2009, 08:21 AM
In my view, the best course might be simply not to respond at all to threads that are of no interest. What I notice is that a lot of the threads complained about have multiple replies. Attention is attention whether positive or negative. As for copy cats, if the original is ignored, there won't be any. On the other hand, to each his own.:) Since I don't open many threads by authors I don't know or have any interest in, I'm rarely annoyed! ;)

guspech750
06-28-2009, 08:31 AM
OH please!

BTW: A democracy is for the good of the majority, not the benefit of the one.
Then if "This is a voluntary internet board based on the Marauder". There should not be a lounge then. Is the "Lounge" not for Marauder unrelated topics, ideas and conversation. If its not then the title is lying and people are being misled. I am just tired of people crying over something because it doesnt suit them or please them.

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 08:56 AM
Then if "This is a voluntary internet board based on the Marauder". There should not be a lounge then. Is the "Lounge" not for Marauder unrelated topics, ideas and conversation. If its not then the title is lying and people are being misled. I am just tired of people crying over something because it doesnt suit them or please them.
Maybe you should ignore this thread then.

n00bkiller944
06-28-2009, 09:01 AM
Wait what did Zack do now?

UncleLar
06-28-2009, 09:07 AM
Who knows,they ain't saying.maybe he told it as he saw it,again.

Phrog_gunner
06-28-2009, 09:12 AM
I'm new here, but from what I noticed he was always more than willing to help someone with advice, knowledge, or elbow grease whenever he could. Maybe that isn't allowed??

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2009, 09:28 AM
My personal feelings about Zack aside, (I am very glad to have met him) for some reason, there was a certain lack of discretion and a reckless disregard even for his own best interest at times. Flying under the radar was not his style. It finally did him in. I, for one, wish it didn't have to come to that. I wish him nothing but the best. I will bet this decision was not made lightly by the powers that be. We will all miss the best that Zack had to offer.

offroadking208
06-28-2009, 09:32 AM
Ya. Still curious as to what Zack did. im sure SOMEONE has to know? but dont post it here, or thread will be locked, lol.

fastblackmerc
06-28-2009, 10:28 AM
Taking a sabbatical from this board.....

Someone PM me when all this B.S. ends.......

FordNut
06-28-2009, 10:49 AM
My personal feelings about Zack aside, (I am very glad to have met him) for some reason, there was a certain lack of discretion and a reckless disregard even for his own best interest at times. Flying under the radar was not his style. It finally did him in. I, for one, wish it didn't have to come to that. I wish him nothing but the best. I will bet this decision was not made lightly by the powers that be. We will all miss the best that Zack had to offer.

Many of us feel this way. It's a shame.

Blackmobile
06-28-2009, 11:08 AM
This thread has "LOCKED" writen all over it. Or it's headed for the recycle bin.

KillJoy
06-28-2009, 11:16 AM
This Thread is FILLED w/ LOL's!

:up:

KillJoy

Ms. Denmark
06-28-2009, 11:22 AM
I think this illustrates my point. Great guy, great tuner, lacking in some basic good judgement. The personal comments are uncalled for Zack. I am offended by them as equally as I am grateful for your many positive contributions. Those will be missed, your sexist and unchivalrous attacks will not. If you ever figure out how to be your best self....look out world! There's nothing you can't do I'm sure. I'm rooting for that.:)

Phrog_gunner
06-28-2009, 11:22 AM
IBTL.....:banana2:

GordonB
06-28-2009, 11:56 AM
All I can say is WOW!!! I didn't know all of the 'personal' stuff and all of the other innuendo stuff.

I just try to contribute and try very hard to refrain from the general B.S. stuff. I know several members on here that have NEVER contributed 1 iota of info to the betterment of the members here. It's unfortunate but that stuff happens. We are doing our best to ignore all of the cr*p and help educate each other.

I miss one or two days on MM.net and BAM! the stuff hits the fan!!! Yikes!

GordonB

FordNut
06-28-2009, 11:58 AM
This thread will soon vanish.

Aren Jay
06-28-2009, 12:08 PM

FordNut
06-28-2009, 12:19 PM
How about putting EVERYBODY on your ignore list.

Dr Caleb
06-28-2009, 12:42 PM
WT_'s with this site? Zack gets banned and now there's two moron post ho's out here eating up the bandwidth just to post BS and increase their post count?

I think it's kind of amusing actually. Two people who are obviously smart and intelligent engaged in antics that seem to be unsuited to their levels of maturity. They both rub the other the wrong way, but unintentionally. At least, at first. Now it's gone way beyond that, and each thinks it's become personal. This is the Internet, nothing is personal. In person, I'd bet they'd even be drinking buddies. I remember Dave, aka "Hitchiker". He rubbed me the wrong way too and had to be put on my ignore list for a few months till i got past it.

Here's a hint people, Aren is posting within the rules. Threads get deleted when the line is crossed on personal attacks, not because the Mods are playing favourites. Aren at least has the sense to not to stoop to personal attacks, but to stay on the topic being discussed.

Blackened300a
06-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I miss one or two days on MM.net and BAM! the stuff hits the fan!!! Yikes!

I can relate. I went away from a week and it exploded over here. Locked threads, lifelong ban, even more nonsense threads, and I just saw Billy Mays is dead! WTF is going on lately???

FordNut
06-28-2009, 01:09 PM
I can relate. I went away from a week and it exploded over here. Locked threads, lifelong ban, even more nonsense threads, and I just saw Billy Mays is dead! WTF is going on lately???

Michael Jackson died.

Blackened300a
06-28-2009, 01:14 PM
Michael Jackson died.

Yeah I managed to read some of that thread on here. Maybe we shouldnt mention that. ;)

FordNut
06-28-2009, 01:21 PM
Farrah died.

offroadkarter
06-28-2009, 01:23 PM
Farrah died.

Billy mays died :(

Bluerauder
06-28-2009, 01:26 PM
+1 and many more.

Nomad was only trying to make a point this morning when he unleashed his load of inate posts. One :bs: poster was annoying. Now we have several which is much, much more annoying and irritating. Nothing but junk in the "Today's Posts". It is just making the situation worse than ever.

Don't open the junk, don't read the junk, and for God's sake don't reply to the Junk. If the attention goes away ... eventually the poster will too. It is sad to see how easily some folks can be manipulated. :(

FordNut
06-28-2009, 01:29 PM
Ed McMahan (sp?) died

Joe Walsh
06-28-2009, 01:37 PM
My ignore list is substantial, this is a great site with lots of great info and a lounge section where anything not defamitory, usually, is accepted. I asked once if we should only talk cars in the lounge but that idea was shot down by everyone.

The only problem is people not on my ignore list keep quoting the trolls who are and I end up reading their comments, short cuts for swearing and other inane comments anyway.

I can't just ignore someone for quoting a troll can I?

If ignored persons, I use the term to be nice, posts didn't even show up. This site would be great.

oh-well.

Perhaps you don't know how to ignore a "person" here.

Click on Joe Walsh

go to profile.

find the user list up near the top.

click on ignore this "person"

then it will ask you if you mean to ignore this "person"?

click yes and everyone is happy.

I know I am.

I am so upset to be treated this way!......:bigcry:

BTW: I tried that with you, but I couldn't find the "IGNORE THE TROLL" option.

Motorhead350
06-28-2009, 02:14 PM
I thought this was because of me. Looks like I need to find a new way to get attention... like some of you say. :rolleyes:

Carry on until it's locked!

Motorhead350
06-28-2009, 02:34 PM
Many of us feel this way. It's a shame.

I'll have to hunt that down...

Found it!!!

SC Cheesehead
06-28-2009, 03:14 PM

Big +1 to that, Ms. D...

O's Fan Rich
06-28-2009, 03:16 PM
I am so upset to be treated this way!......:bigcry:

BTW: I tried that with you, but I couldn't find the "IGNORE THE TROLL" option.

I'd PM admin and Mods if I were you....:lol:

Vortech347
06-28-2009, 04:36 PM
Oh, questioning authority, this thread will be locked and so will your PC's in about 50 seconds.

I don't think mods give any reasons for any actions, they just do what they feel like. If I ran my local mustang forum like this my house and cars would be egg'd every night.

duhtroll
06-28-2009, 04:49 PM
Damn Rich you beat me to it!

I was going to suggest that anyone who has a problem with posts should PM the mods and make sure to mention that Michael Jackson died.

They may not know yet so you are doing them a public service.

Well, add Farrah, Ed, and Billy.

I'd PM admin and Mods if I were you....:lol:

Ken
06-28-2009, 05:18 PM
Nothing but junk in the "Today's Posts". Maybe we need a junk or spam forum. IBTZL!

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l120/JohnTrogdon/IMG_1201zack-1.jpg

Ken

Ken
06-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Let's start the countdown...

SC Cheesehead
06-28-2009, 05:47 PM
Damn Rich you beat me to it!

I was going to suggest that anyone who has a problem with posts should PM the mods and make sure to mention that Michael Jackson died.

They may not know yet so you are doing them a public service.

Well, add Farrah, Ed, and Billy.

Jacko died? :eek: When did this happen, and why wasn't I copied on the memo?

duhtroll
06-28-2009, 05:59 PM
Not just Jacko -- MICHAEL JACKSON died also!!

Wow.

Jacko died? :eek: When did this happen, and why wasn't I copied on the memo?

Rocknthehawk
06-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Oh, questioning authority, this thread will be locked and so will your PC's in about 50 seconds.

I don't think mods give any reasons for any actions, they just do what they feel like. If I ran my local mustang forum like this my house and cars would be egg'd every night.

Posts are deleted...if you're lucky, you'll get a PM ;)

If you reference the Z-man, it'll be removed....TMF's post was deleted also.

and just because you're reading this, I was never asked to stop, or not post what it was. I was told Zack's "diatribes" will not be discussed. I simply posted where it could be found. If you have such a dislike for Zack, you should also delete the knowledge he brought to this site....$$$$

http://fitsnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/rug.jpg

justbob
06-28-2009, 06:12 PM
Jeesh Lar, this thread exploded during the day!

TooManyFords
06-29-2009, 05:09 AM
Delete me and my posts too. This place is not on my list of "fav" any more.

If you want to stay in touch, you can reach me at www.cvmusclecars.com

O's Fan Rich
06-29-2009, 07:30 AM

But.... I just checked.... I need to register there!

Can we talk about this at Woodward???????

Vortech347
06-29-2009, 08:35 AM
Testing....

Zack

Rocknthehawk
06-29-2009, 09:12 AM

If you want to stay in touch, you can reach me at www.cvmusclecars.com (http://www.cvmusclecars.com)

Hahaha.....

another member that has brought a wealth of knowledge to the site...gone. Seems they don't mind the free knowledge brought here...I can still see all of TMF's posts.

Haggis
06-29-2009, 09:52 AM

:wave:....bye..bye.

Phrog_gunner
06-29-2009, 10:26 AM
Testing....

Zack

ERROR: The Zack-O-meter is down for maintenance due to overuse, will be back online again shortly.

Egon Spengler
06-29-2009, 11:03 AM
IF all these posts are still open I want my one about discovering gold in your nose back!!! That one brought good discussion!!!

LIGHTNIN1
06-29-2009, 11:08 AM
IF all these posts are still open I want my one about discovering gold in your nose back!!! That one brought good discussion!!!

Now that is one worth keeping alive misunderstood or not.:lol:

SWOOSH
06-29-2009, 11:09 AM
Wow, you guys are rolling :popcorn:

Egon Spengler
06-29-2009, 11:24 AM
Thank you! I was learning a lot before it was surprisingly banned!!!!

Now that is one worth keeping alive misunderstood or not.:lol:

Bradley G
06-29-2009, 07:23 PM
Just point 'em out Lar,... I Got your Back:uzi:

Glockafella
06-29-2009, 08:32 PM

I'm really trying, I swear...:help:

LIGHTNIN1
06-29-2009, 08:53 PM
Man who would have ever guessed there are 3 idiots on this site. Who are they? I'm not tellin'.

oldekid
06-30-2009, 11:33 AM
Not just Jacko -- MICHAEL JACKSON died also!!

Wow.I don't think so. . . .

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l120/JohnTrogdon/IMG_0287MJ.jpg

Egon Spengler
06-30-2009, 11:42 AM
HOW DARE YOU DEFACE THE MERCURY GOD!!!!! I definitely LOL'd though!

I don't think so. . . .

http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l120/JohnTrogdon/IMG_0287MJ.jpg

TiTo35
06-30-2009, 11:48 AM
WOW oldekid...you never cease to amaze me...oh and BTW...IBTML!!!

dohc324ci
06-30-2009, 12:01 PM
Ok I hope I am not one of them.....I have started a few threads the past couple of days.

Egon Spengler
06-30-2009, 12:05 PM
From what I have gathered I believe I know who the people are and you have nothing to worry about... You have valid questions and if they closed your threads, I would definitely be amazed!:beer:

Ok I hope I am not one of them.....I have started a few threads the past couple of days.

justbob
06-30-2009, 03:25 PM
Hope i'm not 1 of 3.

Ms. Denmark
06-30-2009, 04:19 PM
Don't worry Bob, damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead! ;)

Aren Jay
06-30-2009, 04:34 PM

Phrog_gunner
06-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Anyone want to start a pool on how long it will take the MJ sightings to start. Maybe two categories 1) sightings of MJ himself and 2)seeing his face in toast or the reflection in buildings etc....

Haggis
07-01-2009, 04:01 AM
I seen MJ this morning.....I squeezed and grunted for five minutes and there he was the biggest turd I have ever let lose in my life. It was even doing the Moonwalk as I flushed it down the toliet.

SC Cheesehead
07-01-2009, 04:21 AM
I seen MJ this morning.....I squeezed and grunted for five minutes and there he was the biggest turd I have ever let lose in my life. It was even doing the Moonwalk as I flushed it down the toliet.

DOH!!..................:lol:

CBT
07-01-2009, 04:23 AM

I hope you flushed hard, it's a long way to Neverland Ranch. p.s. yer gay:D

SC Cheesehead
07-01-2009, 04:28 AM

You guys are a bunch of meanies....http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/gayfight.gif

CBT
07-01-2009, 04:30 AM
You guys are a bunch of meanies....http://www.bloodydecks.com/forums/images/smilies/gayfight.gif

I blame society. And glue.

Haggis
07-01-2009, 06:01 AM

I'm gay??? I'm not the one with the pink bunny costume and dresses in drag. Was that you in the Big Bird costume with 1sexyleo.

LIGHTNIN1
07-01-2009, 06:57 AM
I blame MJ. It was all in black or white.:cool:

CBT
07-01-2009, 07:52 AM
I'm gay??? I'm not the one with the pink bunny costume and dresses in drag. Was that you in the Big Bird costume with 1sexyleo.

No but that would be sa-weeeeeeeeeeet!

LIGHTNIN1
07-01-2009, 02:15 PM
MJ sighting this morning. Elvis and MJ in Krispy Kreme drive thru,edge of Las Vegas, in black Mercury Marauder.