PDA

View Full Version : You might be a ricer if....

TripleTransAm
10-14-2003, 07:34 PM
http://www.goingfaster.com/spo/you_might_be_a_ricer_if.html

MERCMAN
10-14-2003, 07:48 PM
Hmm, Cruz has brakelights in the spoiler AND the rear window:lol: :lol: :lol:

martyo
10-14-2003, 08:16 PM
Is this really any way to talk about our LML:

… And the Number One reason you might be a ricer if... (drum roll)....you are a skinny, backwards hat wearing, dog chain wallet, 2 ft wide pants leg, Limp Bizkit looking white boy fag with a badly applied peroxide hair color treatment !

LincMercLover
10-14-2003, 08:33 PM
Umm... I'm only two of those, so yah... Who was the one who mounted their water pump pulley on backwards to get extra HP? :lol:

martyo
10-14-2003, 08:45 PM
Originally posted by LincMercLover
Who was the one who mounted their water pump pulley on backwards to get extra HP? :lol:

And they laughed at the Wright Brothers too....

LincMercLover
10-14-2003, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by martyo
And they laughed at the Wright Brothers too....

So... what? You're gunna push your MM off a cliff in hopes that it'll fly now?:confused:

Bigdogjim
10-14-2003, 09:36 PM
LML:

Your baseball cap is always on backwards when you drive (the first sign of mental retardation, wearing your clothes backwards... BE).

Any body we know? :lol:

dwasson
10-15-2003, 06:24 AM
Your baseball cap is always on backwards when you drive (the first sign of mental retardation, wearing your clothes backwards

This is why the japanese are killing us. Look at the TV news that comes out of Japan. They know what side of their heads their faces are on.

Hey Sparky! The brim is meant to keep the sun out of your eyes.

LincMercLover
10-15-2003, 07:38 AM
Originally posted by Bigdogjim
LML:

Your baseball cap is always on backwards when you drive (the first sign of mental retardation, wearing your clothes backwards... BE).

Actually, I don't wear my hat in the MM, and if I do, it does face forwards. Why you may ask? Damn head rest hits the bill of the hat when it's backward... :mad2:

Just cause you all can't be hip and cool like me... :coolman:

THE_INTERCEPTOR
10-15-2003, 09:48 AM
LOL LINKMERCLOVER

merc
10-15-2003, 06:47 PM
You Might Be A Rice Boy If…you have g-Force T/A KDWS rubber marks on your chest and can read the engraving on my chrome exhaust tips.:burnout:

CRUZTAKER
10-15-2003, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by mercman
Hmm, Cruz has brakelights in the spoiler AND the rear window:lol: :lol: :lol:

Well,....I read it.
And it does say that......
And I did end up with a spoiler with a brake light, that will eventually get blacked out when I'm done suing the installer...hey wait a minute....
LML: You think we're being singled out? http://smilies.sofrayt.com/1/b0/shot.gif

Petrograde
10-15-2003, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by CRUZTAKER
when I'm done suing the installer....

Hey Barry, .... how's that going?

Long Live #3
10-15-2003, 09:30 PM
You gotta love the last one!

… And the Number One reason you might be a ricer if... (drum roll)....you are a skinny, backwards hat wearing, dog chain wallet, 2 ft wide pants leg, Limp Bizkit looking white boy fag with a badly applied peroxide hair color treatment !