PDA

View Full Version : Oh I'm not done

Motorhead350
07-15-2009, 11:38 AM
Ms. Denmark, are you, Mr. Man and Buddy enjoying the tune Zack gave you for free? Or were you really that unhappy with it to have to sware at me?

O's Fan Rich
07-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Dom.... Dom.....

Are you going to post on modularfords, mach1 registry and MCM and complain there too?
He's not allowed on them anymore either.

O's Fan Rich
07-15-2009, 11:40 AM
Not that I totally agree with the perma-ban.....

Motorhead350
07-15-2009, 11:44 AM
No Rich. We were told we cannot discuss this anymore and it pops up again. Since it did I have something to say from my point of view and guess what it get's locked almost as soon as I can post it.

I didn't attack anyone, I just said I didn't agree with their decision and stated my point of view. Voicing an option gets your thread locked around here.

No Freedom anymore!

Do we need a mm.net Army to fight against the cencorship? Almost seems like it.

Pops
07-15-2009, 11:53 AM
Dom you are trying to fight a battle that is already lost. The war is OVER now. Its time to move on as you have no more ammo left, let alone good arguments. It is not our decision to make plus lashing out at other members will not help your cause! Move on to something fun again like music.

John

03calitejas
07-15-2009, 12:00 PM
Hey Dom,

I haven't met Zack (although I would really like to next time I'm in your neck of the woods) but stand back a minute and look at the situation from 50,000 ft. He did use the forums here to vent and literally bash to death some of the other vendors. When we met I told you I had a lot of really good dealings with DR. Yeah he's human and maybe gets overwhelmed at times but DR also was one of those really caring people that posted TONS of good info for the MM owners here. Not everyone had great service from him but Zack and a few others made it their mission to grind him to dust as well as anyone who differed with their opinions.

No- I haven't been on this site for the 3 years you mentioned -but when someone takes it upon themselves to start giving away what "most" people would consider privateered tunes (especially in the light of vendors here making a living selling SCT products and tunes) that definitely crosses a line in my book. I know you like Zack and I probably would too but at some point people have to make an effort to control themselves even if they are convinced their view of the world is the correct one. Anarchy could be fun for awhile but in the end someone has to make rules that help move us forward.

I know others who don't know me are gonna flame the bejesus outta this but so be it. I really enjoyed the hell outta meeting you and playing a bit on the side streets but we're gonna have to agree to disagree on this one bro.

I should be back in Chitown in a couple weeks and I'll stop by with my sons and my pops if you are around. Lunch is on me this time :burnout:

ctrlraven
07-15-2009, 12:02 PM
No Freedom anymore!

Do we need a mm.net Army to fight against the censorship? Almost seems like it.
:beer: :beer:

Motorhead350
07-15-2009, 12:05 PM
Dom you are trying to fight a battle that is already lost. The war is OVER now. Its time to move on as you have no more ammo left, let alone good arguments. It is not our decision to make plus lashing out at other members will not help your cause! Move on to something fun again like music.

John

Someone jumpstarted it John the other day.

When I wanna speak it's time for the lock. When they wanna speak it stays open until someone mentions that they disagree.

I have gotten a number of PMs saying they agree with me 100% on the last thread that got locked and probably soon to be this one.

It's more than a question of Zacks belonging, it's about cencorship. It's okay for the MODs to talk about anything and everyone, lock it for everyone to read and no one to discuss or disagree. When one of us does it, it's locked very quickly and sometimes we get "Warnings" though PM.

I thought I was done with catholic school....

Pops
07-15-2009, 12:10 PM
Start your own website so you can make the rules Dom! The owners have handled all this quite well. If they let it go we would just have another web war that caused more problems. Just move on Dom. You are not going to change anything here. Plus when you get out of hand you will be banned. Now lets get back to what you do best, MUSIC!;)

03calitejas
07-15-2009, 12:14 PM
ahhhhh that explains it. You're a recovering catholic too. :D

DOOM
07-15-2009, 12:15 PM
Dom go for a drive and kill a hemi. :shot:

Pops
07-15-2009, 12:16 PM
ahhhhh that explains it. You're a recovering catholic too. :D

:D:D:D Now thats funny!

MERCMAN
07-15-2009, 12:20 PM
As expected Dom, this thread is closed.

FYI that "someone" that broached the subject was Mary.
This topic is done. (again)